CH 22

Cold Hearts

Author's POV:

 

At 12:30 pm, Kris was at the plaza in his oh so awesome outfit that make him look so hot and handsome. He wore his shades to make himself look much more cooler than he already is and most of the girls that passed by was drooling over him, even the girlfriends.

 

He ignore all the eye and stare that the girls gave to him and was looking away. Leaning againts his car and drumming his fingers. Sometime he will glance at his watch to check on the time and then sigh.

 

Kris ran his fingers through his soft bleach blonde hair and his lip to make it moist.

 

"Is she dumping me? She said to not be late but she's the one who is late." He grumbles as his eyes was lookong around the busy plaza.

 

Then his eyes caught on something or someone that is few meters away from him.

 

Taeyeon was running but not too fast since she was wearing heels to where she had promised to meet with Kris though she never thought hes arrived.

 

She saw the tall figure leaning againts his car with him looking at her. "Dammit, Kai really took my time that I almost forgot about my 'date' with this giant."

 

-----

 

When she reached him, she was panting, so hard that she almost fall to the ground and Kris only look at her with his serious eyes. He check his watch, "You are...approximately 1hour 32 minutes and 6 seconds late. Guess you have a reason for being late." he smirk.

 

"Of course I have reasons, all thanks to my bro for making me occupied for those time and I'm sorry alright. I didn't mean to be late like that late and thanks for the timing, giant."

 

"So my 'girlfriend' won't give an apologetic kiss on the cheek for being late?" Taeyeon stop her heels and twist around to look at him.

 

"Girl...friend? Kiss? Apologetic kiss? As if Mr Kris. Lets go!"

 

He pouts and knitted his eyebrow before following her into the busy streets of the plaza.

 

------

 

Their agreement before starting the real date is to help picking up a gift for Kai, which Kris really didn't want to do it but since they are, you can say 'dating' he accepted.

 

He was walking way far from her and somewhat boring with this walking, except for the girl. Taeyeon has been running into most of the shops to check on the things, if its not perfect than she won't buy them. And again, she will do the same to all other shops she went in.

 

Kris play with his phones while she was window shopping, he didn't follow her anymore since its too damn boring, when it comes on picking stuff, so he sat at one of the bench and play his phone until she came standing infront of him with a bad aura.

 

"What are you doing? I thought you were gonna help." she starts.

 

"I do, but you keep on browsing stuff so I got bored following. And tired." he answered flatly.

 

"So you don't even care if I were kidnap or maybe or maybe faint because of this weather and you're not the only one who is tired alright. I wear heels and it kills me more than you do, pabo." she sulk, her cheek was puffing up.

 

He chuckles to her cuteness and puts away his phone back in his pocket and stood up, wrapping his arm around her waist and one hand lifting her chin. "Alright alright, I'm sorry. You're too cute to resist when you sulk." capturing her lips for a short while before he intertwine their fingers together and starts walking.

 

Taeyeon blushed after he kissed her for the third time or maybe fourth.

 

------

 

Finally after hours of searching, she found the perfect gift for Kai, a watch that he have always been checking out for the past months.

 

"I bet Kai will whooped up when he sees this." she said happily and satisfied with the present she bought. "Thank you Kris for accompanying me today."

 

"Not a problem princess. But you still owe me a date." he said.

 

Taeyeon stared into his eyes before she smile, "Yes, I guess I do. So lets go on our date then."

 

It suprised him that the girl smile at him rather than rejecting him. "We are?" he questioned, confused all of a sudden.

 

"Yes, lets go. Why? You don't want to go on a date? If so, we'll stop and I'll go ho...." she was cuts off before she could say other words.

 

"NO no! Of course I want to go on a date, sorry I was suprised that you agreed to go even though you didn't want to or am I thinking to much."

 

"What are you saying, I do want to go on a date with you, besides I've promised you so lets go. I owe you one for helping me out today."

 

Kris keep staring at her before Taeyeon pull his hand to start walking.

 

"Come on giant, we got to start our date." She smile brightly and sweetly that made him blush. Dude a guy is blushing when he sees a girl that he is falling for smile sweetly at him. Its not like this is the first time he blushed but its just that Taeyeon smile at him with maybe love in it.

 

Kris walk with her through the plaza. Some people was jealous like always when they see the couple together. And even taking pictures of them, just because that is their reason.

 

------

 

They went to the park, cafe, movie, bike riding, roller skating,  ice skating and even watching street magic performer.

 

Its a great day for the two although they aren't really a couple but they just enjoyed the day spending together.

 

Everytime in the whole day and to all the places they go, Kris has his hand around Taeyeon. It doesn't matter if hands intertwining, linking arms, around her shoulder or even waist, his hand will always be around her.

 

And Taeyeon didn't even shove his hands away, maybe she is already comfortable with him so she doesn't mind him being with her, and yes he is the first guy who she don't mind being close with besides Kai, Myungsoo and Yonghwa.

 

They went to a shopping mall as their next place, they went window shopping but at times they did go in to certain shops and buy stuff.

 

"Why don't we go for dinner here I know a really good place that us guys often went to." Kris said looking at Taeyeon.

 

Her eyes was away from since she caught something interest her but heard what Kris is saying.

 

"Sure, but excuse me for a while. The washroom is calling me." And she ran towards the washroom. Kris sat at one of the bench.

 

------

 

From the washroom, she peek to see if Kris is looking away or at the washroom and thank god he was looking away.

 

Quickly Taeyeon dashed to the place where her eyes caught the thing she saw.

 

It was a jewelry store but more for male kind of style, even couples. She scan to all the jewelry and spotte something that could match the tall giant with his look and style. A cold city guy with a very kind heart.

 

Kris was looking around, even yawning. All this walking, playing and spending time with Taeyeon make him tired, since they went and walk endlessly to all the places they could find fun to hang out.

 

"15 minutes in the washroom. Girls sure likes to take their time." he said flatly, only to himself.

 

"Take time for what?" startle by Taeyeon suddenly standing infront of him with her hands at her back, holding a small box of the thing she secretly bought.

 

He look up at her and just smile, shaking his head. "Nothing, I was talking about someone else."

 

"Really? You said about me going to a washroom for 15 minutes, and wow you timed me again and said that we girls sure love taking our time in there."

 

He stared at her, mouth was slightly open, didn't know what to say to her since she heard everything he said. "I don't really think its a bad thing, so don't take it personally or something."

 

-----

 

"Don't worry I won't and you're right. We girls do love to be in the washroom for a long time, since we needed that to touch up a little. You know, applying back our make ups, putting on mascara, wash face, or paint our lip and many more. Even gossiping."

 

They both laugh to her words, before Kris noticed that Taeyeon has her hands still at her back.

 

"Whats wrong with your hands? Why are you hiding it at the back. Did someone hurt you when you're in the washroom? Let me look at it."

 

Kris reach out for her hand but she back away for a few step. "I'm fine and I..."

 

Taeyeon try to put some words but let out a small yelp when Kris grab her waist and pull her hand out to see, only to find her holding a small box.

 

"Whats this?" he asked, looking at the box in her hand. He slowly let her hand go.

 

"Its a gift from me, to you. A thank you gift for accompanying me today and also for a lot more reasons that I thought you deserve to get something from me/ Don't get me wrong! Its not something like, I'm proposing to be your girlfriend or something. So, just take it."

 

She gave the box to him and he took it. Inside was 2 pair of earring which really suits him and his style.

 

tns10.jpgdsc07650.jpg

It is very simple but diamond, not too expensive and not to glamour for a guy to wear since it is suitable for a male to wear them.

 

He stared at the girl that is already turning red with embarassesment, looking away so that their eyes won't meet.

 

Kris and Taeyeon stood there silently, before he took the earrings and wore them. He wore the square one on both side, and then for the round one, he took one of it and wore it and the other one he hold in his palm looking at Taeyeon who still have her back facing him.

 

"Taeyeon, turn around." he said, but she didn't do what he said. "Taeyeon.."

 

"What, I'm not gonna say will you be my boyfriend or anything, so just take the gift as a thank you gift, and nothing more."

 

She blushed even harder when Kris chukles. "Pabo giant." she mutter lowly for only her to hear.

 

------

 

Kris took 2 step closer to her, and with every step she heard him taking, her face became redder and redder. She jolt when she felt his hand brushing againts her right ear but then try to turn to look and him when he told her don't.

 

"Stay still." he order. "What are you doing? Yah, why did you remove my earring? Wu Yi Fan, answer me.."

 

He just smile and didn't speak or answer her and then he said done, making her to feel her ear where he just touched.

 

"What are you..." she look at him and see him wearing the earrings she bought and notice that the round one was only one and not a pair. "Wait, I bought those in pair so where.."

 

She blink, watching him pointing at her ear. Taeyeon could felt that the earring on her right has a different shape and texture, slowly she realized that he just placed one of the round one on herself.

 

"Now, you and I have the same earring, although its only a sigle earring, but lets just say its a couple earring. It looks nice at you, keep it. And let say that, its a symbol of you being my girl or taken by me. And I don't care if you say that we aren't a couple, but I know that someday we'll be one."

 

Taeyeon have wide and with him smirking, liking how he just mark her as his with the earring, claiming that she is his and no one else.

 

She wasn't angry, but blushed to the max, so red like she just ate a really hot and spicy food.

 

--------

 

To be continued.....

 

Hello everyone, I am sorry for not been updating my stories in sometime

So busy busy busy that I don't have the time to update

Mianhae, from you lazy, busy author

This is my only tiem for the moment..

I'll update this coming Saturday, so please look forward for other stories.

Sorry again guys

Comments