CH 16

Cold Hearts

Author's POV:

 

For 3 days after the appearance of Chaerin and Bom, the 2 J's and KrisHan didn't bug any of the queen. Because, the two have been sticking around with TaengSic almost all the time.

 

Boys are scared of them, because the two have this very negative aura around them and they walked like a boss.

 

Chaerin or CL always chewed some bubble gums and make balloon out of it, with both her hands always stuck inside her pocket. Meanwhile, Bom is looking very calm and gentle, yet she has this fierced eyes looking over all of the people.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica walked behind them looking at how their eonnies are. CL is Taeyeon's sunbae back then. They both often sing a long and practice together at their vocal school in the past. Its not like Jessica wasn't there with Taeyeon, its just that Taeyeon love sticking with CL since she is her assigned sunbae.

 

That goes the same with Jessica. Bom is also her sunbae and her assigned sunbae. Like Taeyeon and CL, they also practice a lot together in the past. And after that, they had become so close to one another.

 

Bom and CL are only a year older than them, but they didn't like their hoobaes calling them eonnie. One year gap is nothing.

 

-------

 

Back then, CL is known as a hot deliqeunt girl in her middle school. But stop being one after foreseeing how her future will be if she keeps on being like that.

 

She changed, but that gangster attitude of her stays inside of her. She is extremely pissed when Jiyoung broke up with Taeyeon and made her cry for 2 days, without leaving her room to eat or go to school. Taeyeon kept herself locked up inside her room for 1 week.

 

That practically made CL pissed off, and blows up Jiyoung's school after she founds out. After not seeing Taeyeon attending vocal class for 4 days straight and finding out about what happen to her, CL starts to attack his school right at that moment.

 

Bom and Jessica try their best to stop her when she stomped her feet into his school. But nothing can stop the powerful Chaerin when she's pissed off. She thrashed his classroom, interfering with the teacher's lessons, by dragging him out of the class and crack some nuts inside his head.

 

'I will slaughter you Kwon Jiyoung for making Taeyeon cry all day in her room, not even bother to eat anything and just stay locked up in her room! Thanks for making her life like that, Kwon jerk face Jiyoung! I'm gonna kill you for hurting her, right now!!!'

 

-------

 

CL beats his off in front of the whole school, and it was truly embarassing for a guy being beat up by a girl. She don't care about his image. CL even search Jiyoung's girlfriend, Dara that went to the same school as him and cursed her with spiteful words right in the middle of class. How powerful she is. She is very protectiver over Taeyeon.

 

That is CL's story, how about Bom?

 

Bom is almost the same as CL when Jessica broked up with Jonghyun. It was right after 3 months after Taeyeon broked up with Jiyoung. Still remember the scene at the begininnig?

 

Jessica and Taeyeon shares an umbrella sitting on bench in a park at a heavy rainy day. Crying her hearts out that time, being accompanied by Taeyeon, since she know her bestfriends more than anyone else. When Jessica calls Taeyeon, and hearing how Jessica's voice sounded cracked and with sobs overlapping it, she know that something bad had happen to her bestfriend.

 

Like Taeyeon, Jessica also stayed locked up in her room for a week. Krystal was so worried of her sister and try her best to crash into her room when she didn't answer her.

 

Then came Bom once she found out about their broke up. From being so calm, she changed into something scary.

 

------

 

Bom didn't attack him at his school, instead. She pays Jonghyun a visit at his house. Before he answer the door, she could hear laughter coming from inside. One of them is a girl's laugh.

 

Jonghyun was terrified to see Bom standing infront of his house, and before he shut the door Bom stopped him and kicked his balls with her 6 inches heels. Man thats hurt like crazy.

 

Bom sees a girl with black hair ran to help Jonghyun up, and she guess that this is Jonghyun's new girlfriend. 'Kim Jonghyun!! You are a bastard that didn't deserve to have balls or being called as a guy!! In case you didn't know, you have made Jessica cried all night long!! What kind of are you!! I really want to shoot you in the head!!"

 

And she also cursed his new girlfriend a.k.a Luna with spiteful words too.

 

------

 

Thats how CL and Bom protecting them. Warning them to not ever come into their life ever again.

 

Well, Taeyeon and Jessica are very happy to have them here.

 

------

 

'Can we meet? Tomorrow by the ice cream shop around this place? Please...' Taeyeon blinks her eyes on the message she just received that is anonymous. She thought it was Jiyoung again. She sigh heavily, and reply. 'Sure..Just for couple of minutes. I don't have much time tomorrow. Need to go be at flower arranging class before 5.' and send.

 

"Why on earth he wants to meet again? Its not like he couldn't meet with me here. Oh yeah, he is a coward when CL is around. Hah, idiot.." she scoffed and continued focusing on the lesson in class.

 

He phone vibrated and she checked the new message. 'Thanks. It won't be long. Just want to buy you some ice cream. Heard that you love Double Dutch Chocolate so much and that shop sells the best DDC ever. My treat..'

 

Huh? The message is weird. If this is Jiyoung, she knows that Jiyoung never know about her loving DDC. He often buy whatever flavors he thinks is delicious without her rejecting it. 'Uh...o-okay.'

 

------

 

"Taeng, do you have anything to do today?" Jessica asked Taeyeon while they both walked to the main gate. Taeyeon look at her friend and nods her head. "Yeah, I need to meet someone somewhere. My relative wants to meet with me.." she lied, hoping she didn't see throught her lie.

 

Thank god she didn't stutter. "Oh okay..I thought of inviting you to join me browsing some ingredients for Krystal's cake. Her birthday is the day after tomorrow." she sigh, almost pouting.

 

"Hey, I'll make it up to you. Tomorrow we go and find those ingredients. I'll help you in baking them as well. Lets invite CL and Bom too." "Okay...see you tomorrow. If Jiyoung bug you, kick his balls." Taeyeon giggles, waving goodbyes. "I will."

 

She arrived at the ice cream shop and try to find the person that texted her yesterday. Her eyes was wide and big, looking all over the shop. She was a little suprised to see the tall blonde sitting at one of the table. 'What is he doing here? Alone.." she asked herself, but ignoring him.

 

Taeyeon still think that Jiyoung was the sender, but she can't see his nose at all.

 

"What are you doing?" she startle when a voice talked to her. Quickly, Taeyeon turn her head to her right and see Kris standing there with his eyebrow arch up. "I'm looking for someone. We promise to meet today." she calmly said that to him.

 

------

 

"You just found him." he claimed showing her his phone. She read the text in his phone and widen her eyes. "That was you! How did you get my phone number! Did you threaten my Kai on giving them!?" "Hey hey, chill. I didn't do all that. Your fierce friend gave it to me yesterday. Who was her name again, Chaerun? Chaemin?"

 

Her eyes grew bigger when she knew it was CL's doing. "Chaerin ?! She gave my phone number to you! Why??" "Hey, how should I know..But, since I got your phone number I decided to ask you out. Just treating you for an ice cream.."

 

"And how exactly did you know my favourite ice cream? Threaten Kai is it?" "Again...no, I overheard him saying your favourite ice cream flavour. Which happen to be my favourite too. I'm not lying, just let me tell you that before you say I lied."

 

Taeyeon still don't fully believe him but she gives in. "Fine, you promise to treat me one. So buy them for me. I'll go and sit where your coat are." she leave Kris at the counter and sat.

 

Kris slightly smile at his victory in having a moment with her.

 

------

 

"Here it is..Two Double Dutch Chocolate for you two. Enjoy.." the waitress placed the big glass of ice cream and leave. Taeyeon's eyes beamed in happiness. Ice cream is her most favourite thing in the world besides her family and friends.

 

Kris could see the life in her eyes. "Enjoy..." he said and scoop the ice cream. Taeyeon didn't wait  any longer and starts to eat the ice cream infront of her.

 

He suddenly laugh, making Taeyeon stops scooping her ice cream and shoving it into . "What? Whats wrong? Why are you laughing?" she asked dumbfounded.

 

"You, Kim Taeyeon. You have lots of smudged on your mouth. Here let me wipe it for you." Kris used his thumb to wipe it away, and when his thumb touches her lips, she blushed. was slightly open. "There, all better." he said, and the smudged from the ice cream on his thumb, he it.

 

To see him doing that, it made her blush ever harder. Taeyeon hids her face under her bangs. That was like an indirect kiss! Using the ice cream smudge on her lips!!!

 

He noticed her being frozen for so long, so Kris tap his head. "Hey...why are you stopping? Eat them up already. Its gonna melt." Taeyeon startle when he tap her head, it made her bumped her leg up and made the glass of ice cream spill the ice cream out. "Ahhh!!" she shout, when the cold melted ice cream of hers spill on her.

 

------

 

Kris quickly grab the napkin on the table and kneel beside her. "Here, let me help. What were you thinking? You're such a klutz." he asked sternly. "Ehh? I'm not a klutz! It was an acci...dent." her voice got slower when hey eyes was looking at his lips.

 

She often gets this feeling of wanting to know how his lips taste like. Damn, what has got into her!!

 

"I'll be careful next time." he pull back a little, suprised that she suddenly said that. Usually, she will keeps on arguing or act cold to him, but why so gentle today.

 

"Oh, there is some cream on your cheek." "Huh? Where.." Taeyeon try to wipe it with her hand, but Kris grabbed her hand and didn't let her do it. He leans in closer to her, and her eyes was big when their faces was inches away. And she literally die when Kris, the cream off her cheek.

 

She gaped, shocked and suprised that he just did that. "Tasty.." he whisper, then smirk. She stared at him smirking, and slowly her face turned bright red and she passed out. Kris jolt, suprised that she just passed out and grab her. "Ehh?! Wait...Taeyeon, why did you faint?? Yah, wake up!"

 

Kim Taeyeon officially dead but two of Kris attacks.

 

----------

 

To be continued....

 

New chapter for Cold Heart ^^

This is a small moment on Kris and Taeyeon hehehe

I'll wrote Luhan and Jessica's moment on the next chapter :DDDD

Hope you like it

Sorry for any typos...

COMMENTS!!!!