CH 10

Cold Hearts

Author's POV:

 

Jessica lay in her bed, tapping her phone screen looking for something but in truth she was just playing with it. Her memories just came back flashing into her mind. She tap the gallery icon and there is one album that she use a password to unlock it.

 

She type in the password and there you have, a collection of her and Jonghyun pictures.

 

They took many selcas together, whenever they gone on a date, Jessica will always pull out her phone and took selcas with Jonghyun as a memory. And now that she and him are history, Jessica could only look into the pictures.

 

Even if she hates him whole heartedly, but she can't easily throw all the selcas she have taken in past.

 

It was her most cherishable past ever, and she couldn't throw it all away. All her memories with him was in this pictures. Pain, Hatred, Happiness, Sadness, Envious, Jealousy, Loved, Hurtful. All of it is in the picture.

 

She smile to herself, some of the selcas was not shot by her, but by Jonghyun.

 

There was a pic where she sulk all day when Jonghyun arrived late and they missed the show that she really wanted to watch. He took the picture when he tried to console her, yet Jonghyun pose in a peace position while Jessica sat beside him sulking. It was funny, it made her laugh.

 

But that's all were a part of her past. There is nothing else between them.

 

As Jessica laugh, giggles as she look through her selcas with him, she didn't realize that tears start to slipped off from her eye. Her laughter, starts to turn into sobbing, and then cries as she continue on looking at the selcas.

 

--------

 

Krystal walk past by Jessica's room and accidentally heard her sister crying. She knock on her door and pull the door open, finding Jessica now crying as she held her phone in her hand.

 

Jessica glance up to her sister, and Krystal felt so much in pain to watch her sister like that.

 

She closed the door behind her and walk up to her sister, sitting on the bed with her she hug Jessica tight, as the older Jung cried it all out.

 

She was just fine without Jonghyun in a year, but now that he suddenly appear back into her life, made it horrible for Jessica and Krystal didn't like it one bit. She hate Jonghyun but she didn't hate men like her sister did.

 

If she have power, Krystal wishes to turn back time and save her sister from Jonghyun before they begin dating each other.

 

Now, she just need to be on her side and console her sister.

 

--------

 

In the meantime, in Kim's house, Taeyeon stood in her garden. She was holding onto a stack of photos or polaroids.

 

She gaze upon the night sky, it was full with stars twinkling brightly in the night sky. She have always love the stars, the universe.

 

Most of her past, Jiyong had brought her to the planetarium to gaze upon the stars and universe. She had always enjoyed it, and always thanked him for bringing to the planetarium.

 

Now, she can't. Taeyeon can't even step into the planetarium to watch the stars anymore, because she had lots of memories with him there.

 

In her arms right now was all the picture of him and her. It was all polaroid picture, that she saved in her album. She took it all out, leaving an empty album book in her room.

 

She need to destroy it right now. She was like Jessica, couldn't bring herself in throwing it away since it was such memorable memories she had with him but now she didn't want it.

 

Taeyeon need to destroy it all. She hate seeing Jiyong appear infront of her once again and now he will try to claim her heart again.

 

-------

 

She dumped the polaroids into a bucket. She light up the lighter, one last look into the polaroids. "Goodbye, memories." she said and Taeyeon threw the lighter into the bucket.

 

The polaroids starts to burned, all the filmed start to crooked in every directions. Her memories, she had destroy it. Perished it all into a dust.

 

Tears flow down her eyes. She didn't sob or cry out loud, instead it was only her tears that dripping down her eyes.

 

Kai ran downstairs when he smells something burning. "Taeyeon noona? What is that smell..Is something burning?!" he shouts from inside, he ran into the kitchen checking the stove, it wasn't on.

 

But then his eyes caught the flames light up brightly from the garden. He glances out through the window's kitchen and see his sister standing upong the flames.

 

He walked out, slowly he get closer to her, when he was closed enough, he paused. Kai saw the polaroids burning, he spotted a pic of her sister and Jiyong so he guessed that it is his sister's polaroids collections with Jiyong.

 

Kai then look at her in concerned. He senses the painful feelings growing in her heart, so Kai step forward and wrap his arm around her shoulder. Taeyeon didn't flinch or move but just stood there, watching how the fire ate all the polaroids away.

 

"Jongin ah...Did I do the right thing in burning all the memories I had with him?" Taeyeon spoke as she keep on watching the polaroids.

 

Kai glance down on his sister and her hair. "Its the right thing, noona. You make a right choice to throw them away rather than you keep it, you will never find yourself forgiving men. Let it slips away." he replied. Kai can be obnoxious at times, and annoying to her sister but when it came to someone hurting her, he will be the first to protect her from getting more wounds.

 

She sniff, "I wish I could." she claimed. Taeyeon really wanted to open up her heart, but while Jiyong is in the school, she can't unlock it yet. Taeyeon will let the lock remained still in her heart, and all the thick ice coated them. She will not falter by his foolish charms again this time.

 

-------

 

"How do you plan in breaking their ice that surrounding their hearts, Kris? There is no way they will let us grab it." Luhan ask as his eyes watch Kris pacing back and forth in his living room.

 

"I'm thinking of a solutions right now, Luhan. So you need to start thinking about it too." he snarls, Luhan rolld his eyes away from him.

 

They really don't know how to start. It annoyed them to see Jiyong and Jonghyun came back and proudly says that they will ran back into their arm in the future. Thinking about that, Kris twitched his eyes. "ing dip." he cursed.

 

Luhan glance at him after hearing Kris swearing. He must be thinking about the two men they just encountered earlier today.

 

Despite of how he felt so annoyed with Jessica and he coldness, he still didn't like it if those men try to claim her heart away one more time. He just hate it. Jessica is way too cold to even thanked him for saving her earlier. Now that pissed him off, she didn't say a freaking simple thank you to him for saving her from Jonghyun. Not even a smile!

 

Luhan mumbles some incoherent words about the incidents earlier. While Kris keep on pacing, he bit his finger as he try to think of a way to melt their heart before those bastards did.

 

Of course, Kris was also pissed about earlier, Taeyeon also didn't thanked him instead she shoved him and told him to stop sticking his nose into her problems. He really want to smack her on the head, but because he sees Taeyeon look so hurtful, he can't do it. Kai brings her away and told Kris to let him handle it.

 

--------

 

Still, he will not ever let those bastard Jiyong get her heart again. No way in hell that he is just gonna sit around and do nothing.

 

Kris don't know why he too worked up to claim Taeyeon's heart, but he knew exactly that Taeyeon have some power that keeps him wanted to stay close to her, and annoyed her to death.

 

He wants to know what exactly that Jiyong have made her into like that, cold, so distant from men and mean to them. Whatever it is, once he found out, he's gonna kick that bastard Jiyong's like super hard.

 

--------

 

Luhan continue on thinking about an idea and when he do, he grins. "Kris! I know what we should do!" he stood up and grinned at his bestfriend.

 

Kris stop his track and look at Luhan. "What is?" he asked. "You still remember what Kai said before? He said that there is a way to melt their hearts. And I think, we just need to continue and annoyed them like we always do." The taller male look at him strangely. "What? That is such a lame idea, Luhan. How are we gonna made them open up if we keep on annoyed them?" he asked, totally think that Luhan's idea was stupid.

 

Luhan ran to his side and stop him from pacing again. "I know it sound stupid, but that is the only way we could get closer to them, Kris. If we continue on annoyed them, slowly they will open their heart and accept us fully."

 

Kris scrunched up his face, but yet again Luhan was right. It might work. "Okay, it is a good idea. Besides, we're so good in annoying them, right?" Kris asked, now he starts to smirk. Luhan nods his head, also smirking.

 

The taller male chuckles, "Brilliant Luhan. You have a brain of an Einstein."  Kris praised.

 

Its gonna be hard but they need to keep annoying them. A stupid idea that now Kris claimed it as a brilliant idea.

 

"So operation melting the heart of ice and steel begins." Luhan claimed, they both look at each other and smiles.

 

--------

 

To be continued.......

 

That is the only thing that Kris and Luhan are good at, annoying people especially TaengSic xDDDD

Now the interesting part begins.

The battles between Future BF and The Ex's begins!

xDDDDDDD, how lame hahahahahha

COMMENTS ^^