CH 3

Cold Hearts

tumblr_m407i8IFWr1r6p6veo8_250.pngtumblr_moafpxDtkx1s8r1zdo1_250.pngtumblr_inline_mrmn8aiDD91qz4rgp.png

 

Author's POV:

 

"You girls will take that side of the field, since on the other side, boys have taken over." the sunsaengnim points toward the right side of the SH field for the girls to use.

 

Jessica was alone at the moment, like always her cold aura is covering her, making everyone else to just leave her be.

 

They wishes to talk to her but its because of that cold walls around her is making them to think twice about approaching her.

 

Taeyeon needs to run some errand before she joins them on the field. While she headed toward the right side of the field, Jessica was looking around the place, she remember how Jonghyun came to confess to her at that bench over there, located near the entrance.

 

She was reading book with Taeyeon, watching on the boys playing football. Jessica was never the one to show interest to them but only Jonghyun caught her attention, and developing a crush on him. Thinking that it is only one sided, Jessica kept her feeling to herself, not dared to confess.

 

But she was wrong, Jonghyun was also having a crush on her.

 

-----------

 

Jessica's Flashback:

 

"Sica, can you stop reading and enjoy watching them for some moment? Even your crush Jonghyun shi is there, look..." Taeyeon points, to where Jonghyun is. Jessica slapped her hands down, making Taeyeon groans and glared at her.

 

"Don't go pointing on someone, Taeng. They might see you.." she claimed, slightly blushing. Taeyeon just shrugged, "You can just tell me to point down rather than slapping me." she pouts, rubbing her now red hand. Jessica apologized.

 

She kept her eyes on Jonghyun, and when she saw him looking her way, she hids herself with the book she brought along. Then again, continue on looking. 'He is so dreamy..'

 

"Eonnie!" someone called her, it was Krystal her dongsaeng. "Ohh..." she replied not even turning her head.

 

Krystal an eyebrow, seeing that her sister is ignoring her, she look to where she was looking and spotted him. Krystal grins, "Is that him, the man named Jonghyun you were bragging about to me all this months? Yah..he is hot looking.." taking a sit beside her sister.

 

"He is right~ And your sister is drooling over him." Taeyeon teased, poking Jessica's cheek.

 

---------

 

They both giggles, "Anyway, I got something to tell you..It is----" she was cut off when someone shouted, "Watch out for that ball!" from the field.

 

They saw the fast ball came flying towards them and they shrieked, covering themself. Thank god it didn't hit them.

 

"Yah! Be careful where you aim the ball!!" Taeyeon exploded, she has always been quite a temper, sometimes. "You could hit our face or injure us!" again she shouted. "Taeng, calm down..It didn't hit, so lets not shout."

 

One of them came running trying to check if they were fine. "Mianhae...gwenchana?" the boy asked, Taeyeon and Krystal both gasped to see him, seeing their reaction, Jessica slowly turned her head, knowing that it was Jonghyun she wanted to faint but she told herself to be strong.

 

"Nae..gwenchana..."she stammered, blushing slightly. He smile, picking up the ball. "You're..Jessica right?" he asked, suprised with him asking, she nods. Again he smile, offering his hand. "I'm Jonghyun..Glad that I could finally talk to you." confused with his statement, "Glad? Waeyo?" she asked. Hearts pumping so fast.

 

He suddenly turn shy, rubbing his back of neck, "Because...I, I kind of have a crush on you..I know we never talk or met, but...You turned out to be my crush, since I find you pretty.." he confessed, now making Jessica to gaped , "You..do?" he nods, shyly.

 

Taeyeon and Krystal both wooed them, giggling at the background. "Nado...Jonghyun shi.I also have a crush on you.."she finally said it.

 

Jonghyun was suprised and also happy to hear that, "Then, will you be my girlfriend?" and Jessica accept with a wide smile, jumping into his arm.

 

END of FLASHBACK

 

----------

 

It was a good memory, but now its nothing to her. Jessica brushed it away, erasing it from her head completely. She lined up along with her classmate, then 2 more classes came to join. One of it was the boys and another is girls, but her juniors.

 

She recognize the class of her junior, before she could open to ask one of them, someone jumped on her. "Eonnie! We get to be in the same class!" Krystal was grinning to her, making Jessica to slightly smile at her.

 

"I can see that, but maybe you should release me before I turn blue, due to lack of oxygen in me." cocking an eyebrow, she pinched her dongsaeng's nose.

 

A pair of eyes was looking at them, and he was Luhan. His class was also joining up with hers and it makes him go high about it. He was just to happy to even say anything, but Kris know his friend the most. "Kris, shes gonna be with us.." he said, now turning to the giant on his side.

 

"Yeah, you look so happy about it though." he stated, at the same time Kris was looking around for that black haired girl, Kim Taeyeon.

 

------------

 

"What partner?" after the sunsaengnim told them about the 3 class combining for 3 weeks, they were given a tasked to claimed points or marks. And it must be in partner, and Jessica was really suprised when she was paired up with Luhan.

 

Jessica knitted her brow, eyeing the baby face not far from her. He also turn to look, and grins with his hand lifted up.

 

"Sunsaengnim, you know in whatever things, project you asked to be in pairs, Taeyeon is my partner and no one else. Now why the heck is that guy is my partner?" she questioned, rather annoyed about it. The sunsaengnim could not say anything but just look down. "If so, why can't it be my own sister? I don't like being paired up with a guy!" she emphasized on the word 'guy', while she galred at him.

 

Luhan felt hurt by her words, he wanted to defend himself but Kris already did it. "Whats wrong with being with a man? Its only a task..Just for 3 weeks. Are we that dirty to even for you to paired with?" Kris said sarcastically, because he hates someone talk bad about Luhan.

 

"Men are just too gross, you boys stinks, and have foul hearts. You only know to break things not fixing it. And that 'thing' is us girls!" Krystal came in, "Eonnie, please calm yourself down..This is not the time to be cursing on someone, I know how you've been, with that broken heart of yours, this is not him..Its not 'him'." she tries to calm her sister, as she keeps on glancing over to check on Kris who is fumed with anger.

 

"I'm not that type of person, Jessica shi..We're only partners for the thing she asked us to do and nothing more." Luhan claimed, now trying to defend himself and ask Kris to back down.

 

Jessica huffed, "Still you are rotten.." she claimed, everyone gulps on her coldness. "And as for me? I am paired with who?"

 

Suddenly someone just ask, making everybody to turn. Jessica, Kris, Krystal and Luhan all look to see, and it was Taeyeon. "Taeyeon shi is paired up with Kris shi.." Kris widen his eyes, he look at the sunsaengnim in disbelief, "Me and her?" she just nods.

 

"A man....I should have known, and its you. The so called King of Seoul High." she said sternly.. "Do you think I want to be paired up with you also, midget?"

 

------------

 

The sunsaengnim only facepalmed herself, "Why did I even let those two paired with someone else. I should have known they were supposed to be together. Its my mistake, but I can't take it back. They have to learn to like men." seeing Taeyeon and Kris was glaring at each other, while Jessica, holding up by Krystal glared at Luhan.

 

"Hope its gonna turn up well.." everybody thought, they pray the 4 to be in good terms and nothing happen.

 

------------

 

To be continued......

 

MASTER'S SUN!!! I AM CRAZY FOR THAT STORY!! JOO GOON, WHY DID YOU LOST YOUR MEMORIES OF GONG SIL /sobs/

Please remember her again...

Oh, sorry for getting so emotional here, khuakhuakhuakhua...

Its the Kings and Queens paired moments, for their projects or whatever...

The past of Jessica is revealed, on how she met Jonghyun from SHINee ^^

Comments and upvotes...

Thank you for all the comments so far...... /do heart shape symbol to all of you/