CH 20

Cold Hearts

Author's POV:

 

They all have been hearing about the Queens of Ice and the Kings of Seoul High kissing. From the park to the restaurant. They all know best that the queens won't loose to men and get themselves kissed by them. But they thought wrong about them. Despite being cold, they still have the hearts and soul of weak women when it comes to men, or not.

 

Krsytal and Kai stand in the hall and listen to all the students talking about their sisters. For them, they don't really feel embarassed just sorry for their sisters.

 

"Those two skipped class again." Krystal said, looking around the hall. "Yeah, noona didn't even want to show her face to school. But if I were this guys, I won't be bother to gossiping about people's matter." He sigh, giving the glares towards some of the students who glances at them.

 

"I can't agree on you two more." Said Myungsoo coming from the back, the two turned around. "I feel sorry for Taeyeon noona too. For me, I'm happy if they got themself a guy even though they are still in terms of hating them." Myungsoo continue.

 

Yonghwa also agree on them about the noonas. "Shame on them for talking about eonnies." Came another person, this time it is Krystal's friends, Sulli and Amber.

 

"I'd say. Is it even a problem for them to get kissed by the oppas? I don't think so." Amber look around and also glared at the students in the hall. "My cute Taeyeon eonnie is still the same even after she is kissed by the tall oppa." "Its Kris hyung, Amber." Kai said.

 

------

 

On the other side of the building, EXO and their hyungs also being talked about.

 

Kris just ignore their gibberish talk about him kissing Taeyeon, because for him, he is happy when there is rumors spreading between him and her. Since he did say that he will make her his.

 

Luhan is also the same, but he wanted to know how his kissed with Jessica leaked? He didn't tell anybody except Kris and EXO. So how exactly that they school got the news of him and Jessica kissing.

 

EXO was just shocked to know about their hyung kissing the noonas, the cold twins none other than that.

 

Truthfully speaking, the boys thought that their hyungs has gone nuts for messing with the girls who hates men.

 

"Do they have to stick their nose around with our privacy?" Kris suddenly spoke, he's getting annoyed when the talked is not stopping. "Sometime, people don't understand the meaning of privacy, Kris." Xiumin answered.

 

------

 

When Luhan wanted to open his mouth, the chatter gets wilder when they see Taeyeon and Jessica being dragged by CL and Bom. "Eonnie! Please stop, we don't want to go!" "No no no no! I don't wanna meet people, Bom eonnie just let us go!"

 

Luhan and Kris both their eyebrow and stood up, just watching them being dragged by the scary eonnie.

 

The queens saw the two looking at them, and start blushing, hiding their face under their bangs. "You girls are not gonna skipped anymore class just because this freaks are talking about you two. STUPID PEOPLES!!" CL blow up andthe chatters stop, all trying to look away from them, terrified.

 

"Our reputations..is ruined." Jessica mumble. "Yeah.." Taeyeon said.

 

"Why must you two be so humiliated and so up just because we kissed you!?" Everybody look at Luhan when he spoke.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica both blushed, but he was right. It was only a kiss, one single kiss that shouldn't be bother or think of.

 

-----

 

"Hes right. You girls are still cold to some of the men but that doesn't mean you can't open up to two handsome guy, that seems sincere enough to love you, unlike Jiyong and Jonghyun."

 

"Noona.." Kai came, he heard the news of his noona coming to school, dude news spread so fast in a mere seconds.

 

The two sigh, and got up from being dragged by CL and Bom. Everybody stared at the queens. "Guess he's right. Its really not something that we should be humiliated by this small matter." Jessica said, now putting up her cold feature again.

 

Taeyeon dust off the dirt and glared. "Look everyone. You can say anything about us. The kiss is true and we don't freaking care. Its meaningless." Kris slightly saddened by her word saying the kiss was meaningless. How can she say that, that kiss was very meaningful for him, since he truly like her and want her as his own.

 

Luhan was also saddened thinking that Jessica might think the same thing about their kiss.

 

"We are still the cold queens like you always known off." and they walked away from everybody. And the students stopped talking about them, 'Hey the queens right, we shouldn't be bother about their matter so much.'

 

------

 

"Woah, that was easy enough. They handled them so easily." Kai said watching his noona and Jessica walked away.

 

Luhan and Kris was pretty sad about it. They walked away to their class, with EXO following.

 

In the toilet after they stood up for themself, Jessica and Taeyeon keeps on blushing madly. ", I think I said so much. About saying the kiss was meaningless. Sica.."

 

"I know, I won't say it was meaningless, but the kiss was fabulous that even I kissed Luhan back when we enjoy the dinner for Krystal. Oh god, I don't know what is happening to me."

 

"Yeah, I can't stop thinking about Kris and that kiss we did in the park. Gosh, I'm going crazy. That giant is making me go crazy because of the kiss."

 

------

 

"Ara, so the ex girlfriend to my current boyfriend is falling for some other guy? I'm thankful that yoy are." Jessica and Taeyeon both was suprised at turn to the door.

 

Two girls walk in to the toilet, and they are glaring at the two queens. "Who?" The two said, now also glaring at the two girls. "I am the woman who told Jonghyun to leave you. The name is Luna." She winked seductively. Jessica roll her eyes.

 

"And I am the girl who were always with Jiyoung when you weren't around, Sandara is my name." She smirk.

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow and just look away in irritation. She wasn't really care about Jiyoung anymore. "Well we don't really about them. You can have him forever. We have someone else.

 

"Ahh jinjja. Thats good because we won't want our boyfriend keep sticking their nose around you two." "Yeah thats right. Jonghyun is mine and forever mine." Luna said smiling in satisfaction since Jessica will not bother to get Jonghyun back.

 

"What are two doing here anyway. You're not students of this school." Taeyeon said looking at the two. "We just transfered into this school, just to be with our namja chingu and make sure you girls aren't trying to make a move on them." "Hahaha, you wish. We didn't even have any feelings for them at all! Now move out of our way!!" TaengSic pushed the two away and exited the toilet.

 

"Crazy chicks.." they mutter and went to class. After class, the two meet up with their dongsaeng . "Kai, where is your tall giant leader go?" Taeyeon asked while her eyes wildly search for the giant's figure at the field, garden and more.

 

Kai swallowed down his spaghetti and point to the direction he last saw Kris. "I think he went to the gym." Taeyeon just nods her head, and continue eating her bread. "How about that baby face." "Emm, maybe to the music room?"

 

------

 

Kris in the gym, was pissed. Although he was not really a gym people, but when he turn into one, he will keep on exercising till he faint. Since he didn't feel like going to class, he stays in the gym.

 

He start to pumped up his muscles with the dumbell slowly. Sighing for the upteenth time.

 

Luhan was just sitting in the music room, plugging his ear with with his mp3. He didn't even heard the bell ringing so basically he accidentally skipped class as well.

 

The door to the music room burst open, but Luhan didn't noticed it since he fell asleep. The person that entered the room stopped in front of him and stared down. "He sleeps in a place like this?" said the person.

 

The person lightly cough before poking Luhan's cute cheek. He stirred up in his sleep and sloy crack his eyes open. Luhan was so suprised that he fell of the couch and groan. "What are you...aish, let me help you up." He was really suprised to see Jessica in the music room and even seeing him sleep.

 

"How..did you know I was in the room?" He asked rubbing the spot where it still hurts. "Kai.. because I asked the kid where you are." She blushed and look away.

 

"Look I came here to tell you that, my mother ask me to invite for dinner at my house. Tomorrow." "Ehh, why? I didn't do anything wrong did I?" He asked sounded terrified.

 

Jessica slighltly smile at him being scared and giggle, "You bet. You make me faint and have nose bleeds, then you kissed me without asking for my permission. So yeah, you did something wrong, just to me. The real reason for her to ask me to invite you is unknown, so will you come? For her, because if you don't she will keep asking me to invite you until you agree.".

 

Luhan just blink and then blushed, "Sure, I'll go." "Great, come by around 5 since it is Saturday. She wanted you to come help her out along with me." He just nods and smile. Jessica starts to blushed and look away, suddenly the thought of her and him kissing popped up of her head.

 

"Then, see you tomorrow." She walked to the door but then being pulled by Luhan. He placed a kiss on her cheek, which make her to blush harder and pushed him away. "Wh-what are you d-doing?!" Jessica half shouted, placing her hand on the spot he kissed her. He smile gently, "Just a see you soon kiss." She can't handle him any longer, but she can't resist him.

 

------

 

Taeyeon went to the gym to see Kris. While she headed towards the gym, she blushed madly because the feeling of them kissing appeared again. Even touching her lip just when she is remembering it.

 

From outside the door, she could hear someone groaning and grunting. Slowly with one hand, she pushed the door open. Kris was having a hard time doing push up because he has been doing it for the past 10 minutes without stopping.

 

Before long he slammed his body to the floor, panting so hard. Taeyeon quickly ran in. "Yah Kris, are you okay?" She asked the now exhausted Kris who taught she was just an illusion. But he shot his eyes wide when she slap his face, and is currently sitting on top of his lying body.

 

He blinks while his hand rubbed the cheek that just got slapped by her. "Wake up tall giant! You have been doing push up for 10 minutes straight?! What were you thinking!" She shout, glancing at the side to see if there is any water for him to drink.

 

"You're...not fake?" He asked bluntly still staring at Taeyeon on top of him. She blushed, "No pabo. Its really me." Again she searched for the bottle of water, but grab the small tower first and wiped his sweat for him.

 

"So...how do you know I've been doing it for 10 minutes?" She just grab the watch that is on timer. "You set it for 10 minutes, thats how I know pabo." Again he called him 'pabo'.

 

"Why are you here anyway?" He starts asking while he just let her wiped his sweat with care, he thought. "I came to ask you something, but I totally forgot about it now all because of you falling to the ground." Kris only smirk before he pushed himself up, and lay back on the floor but now with his head resting on her lap.

 

Taeyeon blushed again, hitting his head with the towel. "I'm not a pillow for you to sleep on." " Aishh, let me rest for a while. Since you're here so lend me your lap for a moment.".

 

He snuggle in and with his hand starts to wrapped around her waist and lay there on the floor with her as his pillow.

 

She can't do anything but to just let him be. She sat there with the tired Kris on her lap and just wait.

 

"My reason of coming here is to ask you to come help me find a perfect gift for my brother. You're a guy so you know what Kia will like." She spoke, but he didn't respond. "His birthday will take place in another 2 more weeks, but I want to buy something earlier. So will you help?" again no respond. So she sigh and crossed her hand.

 

"Sure, but on one condition." Kris open his eyes and stare up at her face. "Give me a kiss." he smirk, and Taeyeon blushed.

 

"What kind of condition is that!? If you ask me to get you a water or help you stand up, I will gladly do it, but not a kiss. No way..No freaking way!" she refused and crossed her arm aagin, looking away with that bright shade of red on her face. "How about a date?" "No!!"

 

"Then I'm not gonna help you. I'm going then." he slowly sit up but Taeyeon grab his hand. "Okay...fine, I'll choose date besides the kissing." Kris smirk and turned around. "Great then, I'll see you on Sunday but first.." "But first what...mmph?!"

 

Kris still kiss her even when she said she won't do it. Taeyeon blink twice before her eyes slowly shut and kiss him back, like they were before at the park. Its the second kiss of this week, and she didn't shoved him. He pulls away for a moment, and Taeyeon was a little disappointed that he pulls away but hides it. "Did you ate cinammon just now?" "Yeah, a cinnamon bread."

 

He his lips and smirk, "I like it.." before he crashed his lips again on hers. Too bold, he was really bold. Taeyeon didn't resist him and just kiss him.

 

---------

 

To be continued......

 

xDDD Kris and Taeyeon is kissing again!! Kyaaaa /nosebleed/

cinnamon kiss hahaha, i bet it taste so good kekeke >WW<

Luhan and Jessica moment are also cute, but it is such a short moment xDD

I've introduced Luna and Sandara here, but they will appear again in later chapter ^^

Please tell me how this chapter is :333

Their love will start soon kekeke

COMMENTS!! (sorry for the typos)

13390 words xDD