CH 24

Cold Hearts

Author's POV:

 

When the Queens of Ice has a boyfriend, the news spread so fast through out the school, and now all the students and teachers known about them dating with the Kings of Seoul High, Kris and Luhan.

 

Some think that its a prank they pull or just an act, others were totally rooting for them.

 

As they see them walk along the hall together, with the Kings resting their hands around the Queen's shoulder, they know it wasn't a prank. Since they even talk and look very friendly with each other.

 

Jiyoung and Jonghyun along with their boys and now girlfriend watch how their ex is now having themself being so close with the most hottest male in school. And rivals.

 

CL and Bom are practically their bodyguard, whoever try to harm them, face the consequences first.

 

-----

 

Its lunch, and none of them see the Queens and the Kings, not even their dongsaengs. Where oh where did they gone too?

 

Of course on the roof top, its their paradise there to be together without anyone watching ot talking about them, They can calmly enjoy their lunch and have some moment together, although with the disturbance of EXO, CL, Bom, Myungsoo, Yonghwa, Krystal, Amber, Sulli and now....Doo Joon, Gikwang, Sungyeol and Donghae.

 

"Why is it that the group suddenly expanded? How come I never know that you have other male friends beside your cousin? Doo Joon and Gikwang is an exceptional since they are our friends, but I'm talking about that guy with Myungsoo and the fish guy."

 

"His name is Sungyeol and he is my cousin's friend, so practically he is my third dongsaeng besides Myungsoo and Kai. At least Hoya and Sung Gyu didn't tag along."

 

"Wait, you have more male friends beside me? Even when you hated men? Once..."

 

"Yes I do, Kris. Hoya, Sung Gyu, Sung Yeol, Myungsoo, Yonghwa, Yunho oppa, Jaejoong oppa, Heechul oppa, Donghae oppa..they are all mine and Jessica's friend. Well, L and Yonghwa are our cousins, Yunho oppa is my sunbae at my vocal school. Sungyeol is L's friend. Heechul oppa and Donghae oppa are Jessica's friend but also my friend."

 

Kris pressed his temple, he felt like his head is gonna explode. He didn't know that his current girlfriend actually have many 'boyfriends' despite hating them.

 

Taeyeon look at him and smile. "I didn't tell you because you might think of them as your rival or more. You can just chillax, I've known them since I was a kid, so I'm used to them being around me but not other males after breaking up with Jiyoung."

 

-----

 

"Is there any problem Luhan? You look so....serious."

 

"Ahh no, just that I can't believe you actually have some guys around with you, besides your cousin. Its a shocker."

 

"About having a male friends? Wae? I've known them since childhood so its nothing wrong with it. Although I hate men now, or used to be because of a certain , that doesn't mean I hate my own friends whom I've known since I was a kid. Its no harm done in it."

 

Luhan look at Jessica like a puppy, with his lip pouting out and blink looking so pure. It made her wanna slap his face but who could resist his puppy face, he is now her boyfriend.

 

"You don't need to worry about them, kay? They are just friends."

 

Kissing his cheek to make him stop pouting, and it work.

 

------

 

The couples sat meters away from the rest of the group just to have some time alone, even with them having their eyes on the pairs.

 

At least they still got some privacy to be lovey dovey. Being together is fine for them, but not when it is a huge crowd of people. They just became a couple for three days and now the group wished to be with them when they going for lunch, it thats what Kris and Luhan think.

 

"I need to get something from Taeng noona, I'll be right back." Sung Yeol stood and walk towards Taeyeon where she was sitting with Kris on a bench, with his having his hand on her shoulder.

 

The giant currently ask her to feed him with the food she cooked for him, so baby like.

 

"Ahhh~" Kris open his mouth when Taeyeon is about to shove the salad into his mouth, but his eyes snapped when he sees Sung Yeol coming his way.

 

He bite the spoon and then with both hands, he pull Taeyeon close to him, she yelped when he did so.

 

"What are you doing?" she ask, blushing when Kris just suddenly pull her close, locking his strong arms around her small waist.

 

He didn't answer her, but his eyes were fix on Sung Yeol who paused his track when Kris pull Taeyeon close to himself. He blinks and smile akwardly.

 

"Relax Kris hyung, I'm not gonna steal Taeng noona from you. Can't believe that you could be jealous of me when I'm only her dongsaeng." Sung Yeol said. He was uncomfortable with all this hugging thingy, but he knows that Kris hyung is only protective on his newly girlfriend since he found out about her having other male friends even with the hating men things.

 

-----

 

Jessica and Luhan just chuckle on how Kris could actually be a very jealous person for his girl.

 

Well, Luhan was not any different than him though, he himself is very protective over Jessica. In this three days, whenever they went home together either by car or by foot, when they past by any men who seems to have interest in her (when she isn't looking except for Lulu), he will pull her close too.

 

Showing them that she is owned now and now a single lady.

 

It seems like they are still in dating girls, and its like Taeyeon and Jessica are their first love and girlfriend.

 

-----

 

When it is time for them to go back to class, the guys were so sad to be departed with TaengSic.

 

"Lu, its not like we won't see each other after class. Besides we'll be on the field after this, so you might see us there. Running or playing football or something." she placed her hand on Luhan's left cheek and lean in to peck his right now, with her pulling him down a little.

 

"Yeah I know, don't go flirting.." he flatly said, as a warning.

 

Jessica giggles, "You pabo baby face. Who's gonna flirt with someone when she already have a guy on her own. See ya.."

 

She waited for Taeyeon while she chat with her sister, Amber and Sulli.

 

Kris was talking with his boys along with Doo Joon and Gikwang, while Taeyeon waited for him on the side with Kai.

 

------

 

"He looks like a real leader. I mean, like a country leader." she said to her brother, as she keeps looking at him giving an instruction or some sort to them.

 

Kai glances on his sister before going back to Kris. "He is one noona. I mean, he is actually an heir of his father's company. So he's learning to give orders on people, not in a bossy kind of way. You do know he is the grandson of our principal."

 

Taeyeon was suprised by what Kai said to her. Kris...an heir?

 

"An heir? Of what company?"

 

"Wu Corp of course. That large tall buliding placed at the centre if Seoul noona. They are the best in the world, have many alliance with the outside country and powerful too. Didn't he told you that before?"

 

"Ahh I think so, I don't remember. Why didn't I pay attention to him when we first met. Oh, I think he appeared in few magazines before. , I'm dating a famous guy!"

 

"Easy there tiger. Its not a big deal to date me."

 

She turn around to see Kris standing with a smirk across his face. "I'm still new though. Not really into business but my father force me to take over so I accept. And also, I'm not yet the CEO of my father's company."

 

"Even so, I'm dating a famous guy. Not that I'm not famous, but you are much more well known than I am."

 

"I'll leave you two alone. Got to go to class, don't be late noona. See ya after school." he peck her sister's cheek before running down the stairs.

 

-----

 

They leave after Kai left, with Jessica and Luhan too. It seems Kris and Taeyeon are still arguing about the status thing, but the arguement is not that serious.

 

"I'll send you home today, along with Kai."

 

"Yeah me too Sica with your sister."

 

"Alright, see you boys after class. PE is coming."

 

------

 

To be continued...

 

Suprised by my update?

I did say I will update either today or tomorrow ^^

So this the new update for you guys xDDD

Comments hahaha