CH 25

Cold Hearts

Note: (J) means Jessica, (T) means Taeyeon..the ones coloured in grey are both.

 

Author's POV:

 

Its finally the day of the festival, which all the students were waiting for.

 

Most of the class take part in certain activities such as doing a play, opening a stall, or just simply anything for the family and friends to have fun.

 

And the Queens were given a task in handling the stage and it activities which is talent show or singing. Plus they were forced to join the singing stage.

 

Although disagreeing at first, they ended up agreeing to sing.

 

So the two were practicing together for a duet and solo.

 

"Our song choices is mostly English Taeng..Are you okay with it?" ask Jessica while she flipped through the book.'

 

"I'm okay with it. Its not like I've never sing anything in English before hahaha." she laugh it off and search for the song again.

 

"Yeah, sorry about doubting you."

 

-----

 

After a while, they manage to find the songs suitable for them to sing. TEAM, ALL NIGHT, WE FOUND LOVE, and STRONGER.

 

They will sing Team, All Night, We Found Love and Stronger as a duet. All four songs is very powerful and have its own emotions and beat and style.

 

For them it is easy to carry since they are both really good in singing, and they have a very controlled vocals. "Time to practice, Sica." said Taeyeon excited with a little smirk creep on her face.

 

There is an empty room for them to start practicing, so they did it.

 

The music was thumping so loud and when the students passes by the room theu whisper and try to listen to what is the music is all about.

 

------

 

The EXO and the Kings walk by the loud room but they paused to listen.

 

All lean close to the door and heard someone singing.

 

"Sounds like some girls are singing. It must be for the festival. And they sounded so good." Chen praised as he keep listening to the singing.

 

"They even blend in together in this duet, I think." Baekhyun also praised. He enjoy the beat the music banging although he don't really know the title.

 

"Lets go, we don't need to know who sings them. Anyway, have you boys seen Taeyeon anywhere? I've been looking for her for a while now and she is nowhere to be found." Kris scratch his head, eyes were looking for his girl.

 

"Nope." they all replied.

 

-----

 

"I didn't even see Jessica too. Where could she be."

 

After they were gone from the place, Jessica and Taeyeon walked out of the room looking all satisfied by their practice and how the song will go.

 

Now, they really can't wait for the festival.

 

-----

 

The two weeks of preparation ended and now the weekends which the festival should be held is finally here. Seoul High is right so crowded with people coming in from the main gate to enjoy the festival of their sons, daughters, nieces, cousins or friends.

 

There is even the media there to get the footage of how the festival of the most famous school go.

 

There is even girls who came to check on the famous EXO.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica was kind of annoyed by how famous their boyfriends is when it comes to girls outside their school.

 

Well, they weren't that bad either. The boys from outside also came to check them since they heard so much about the Cold Twins and so to get to see them live, it made them falls for them.

 

Of course, Luhan and Kris was jealous to see their girls is being surrounded by a pack of males.

 

-----

 

The stage for the talent and concert is finally arrived and everybody gathered at the huge wide open courtyard.

 

The spotlights, blinking lights and much more were flicking all around.

 

The concert starts at night, where everyone is waiting for the most. Although it will end around 12 am, they don't care.

 

"I have to keep on wearing this freaking frilly dress even after the drama ended?" Luhan walked around in the big dress where he was elected as the heroine of the show.

 

He cursed to those who voted him as the best female for their class when he is a male.

 

Kris was laughing his head off while he walk with Luhan. He looks stunningly handsome in a black tuxedo since he was the 'heroine's butler and so he stick around Luhan all throughout the drama of their class.

 

"You look gorgeous than any other girls Luhan. You should wear dress more." he teased, while he laughs along with the rest of EXO.

 

-----

 

"Hahaha...very funny." he sulked. They even told him to wear a wig, blasted classmates of theirs, he wish to kill them all.

 

When they arrived at the stage, they were looking for their girls and still either of them show themself.

 

"Krystal..have you seen your sister anywhere? I've been looking for her for so long now." Luhan ask Krystal where the girl stand close with EXO.

 

But first she laughs at how Luhan was, then stop and answered him. "Eonnie is going to perform tonight, along with Taeyeon eonnie. They're up next."

 

Both Kris and Luhan their eyebrows, disbelief with what Krystal just said, but Kai in and help her out. "She's right hyungs. Taeng noona will be performing."

 

------

 

They weren't in their right mind even when the music starts to play and everybody was cheering like crazy.

 

"Ahh, Taeyeon noona!!" "Jessica eonnie!!" the dongsaengs starts to shout for their sisters name when both the Cold Queens enter the stage.

 

The crowds were cheering for the as well.

 

And thats when Luhan and Kris snap and watch their girls sings.

 

------

 

We always dreamed about this better life, this better life
We always felt it coming all along, yeah, all along
We got the keys to open paradise, yeah, paradise
Now let's go walking hand in hand

Come on baby we can hit the lights
Make the wrongs turn right
We can smash the club, make the pop go rock
With a love this deep, we don't need no sleep
And it feels like we could do this all night
We could do this all night
Yeah, everything is alright

We got the keys to open paradise, yeah, paradise
It feels like...we could do this all night

Feels like...
We could do this all night
All night, all night, all night, all night

 

They sing together through out ALL NIGHT, and the song were cut short since there are three more songs to go.

 

After the last line, the beat starts to change into WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU (STRONGER).

 

------

 

(J) You know the bed feels warmer
Sleeping here alone
You know I dream in colour
And do the things I want

(T) You think you got the best of me
Think you've had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

(J) Thanks to you I got a new thing started
Thanks to you I'm not the broken-hearted

(T) Thanks to you I'm finally thinking about me
You know in the end the day you left was just my beginning
In the end...

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

 

Taeyeon amazed them all when she reaches a high note while she sang STRONGER, one of them was Kris.

 

Again, the beat changes into TEAM.

 

-----

 

(J) Call all the ladies out
They’re in their finery
A hundred jewels on throats
A hundred jewels between teeth
Now bring my boys in
Their skin in craters like the moon
The moon we love like a brother, while he glows through the room

(T) Dancin' around the lies we tell
Dancin' around big eyes as well
Even the comatose they don’t dance and tell

We live in cities you'll never see on screen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know, we're on each other's team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air, so there
I’m kinda older than I was when I revelled without a care
So there

We live in cities you'll never see on screen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know, we're on each other's team
We're on each other's team
And you know, we're on each other's team
We're on each other's team
And you know, and you know, and you know

 

The song continues with the last song,WE FOUND LOVE.

 

When the song just about to start, Taeyeon and Jessica walked down of the stage. Everybody was amazed by how awesome the Cold Twins is and how they blended together while they sing.

 

They were making their way towards Kris and Luhan who stand not so m the stage.

 

The crowds, the students, teachers all chants and wooed them.

 

-----

A/N: They sing exactly like how the Glee Cast is doing, and how the music sound like, but ignore the pool scene, they didn't sing at the pool :D

 

Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we’re standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

It’s the way I’m feeling I just can’t deny
But I’ve gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place

Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away 'cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It’s the way I’m feeling I just can’t deny
But I’ve gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place

Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we’re standing side by side

As your shadow crosses mine

 

They sing this song around their boyfriend, showing how great their love is.

 

Its truly making the boys blushed but love how they open up themself infront of everybody that they are in a relationship with them.

 

They even gave them a kiss in between the singing. When the last part is about to start, their classmates came out and claps their hands following the beat.

 

WE FOUND LOVE

We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place

WE FOUND LOVE~

We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place

 

-----

 

After the song ended, the girls lean on their boyfriend's whispering to both 'I love you.' before kissing them on the lips, making an uproar from all the people there.

 

Kai, Krystal, EXO, CL, Bom, Myungsoo, Yonghwa and all their friends were whistling and wooeing them.

 

Sehun with his Yehet, happy for his two hyungs., Baekhyun with his Kkaeb Song song, it suddenly came out of his mouth but what do he care, its nothing serious.

 

"Love you too, Taeng/Sica." the boys said between the kiss, before they pull them into one more passionate kiss, ignoring the people around them.

 

------

 

To be continued....

 

Okay, this chapter is really not a long one because of the lyrics, it looks like its long xDD

Its not that fluffy or sweet or cute ^^

But I'm satisfied with the chapter xDD hahahaha

Anyway, comments!!

Don't forget to upvote too

Thank you for all who upvoted, subscribed and commented :DD

I'm happy with all that, but don't stop now hahaha

Keep on reading and upvoting and subscribing and commenting :333