CH 1

Cold Hearts

Author's POV:

 

It was dark on Sunday evening of Seoul. Because a storm just crashed on the country, making everything wet covered with the heavy rain. Everybody was running away, trying to go home and sheltered themselves from it.

 

But in the park of Seoul, there is a person sitting by the bench, holding an umbrella trying to protect from that monstrous storm. People ran passed by that person, with files, books, coats and others on their head, trying to not get their head soaked with the rain. The sometime questioned themself, why is that person did not go home and stay away from the storm?

 

"I wish to die..."said a person under the umbrella. She sobs in her palm, trying to let everything that have made her cry come out of her. She wasn't alone by the way, "Shussh. What are you saying?" claimed another person who sat beside her.

 

That girl look down on her soaked hurt, broken, depressed friend with a frown. She hold onto the umbrella for them.

 

The girl cries again, "Because he left me...this time, its for good." her voice was cracked, and it made her friend worried. She look away, trying to think about it. "Why did he left?" she said. Not wanting to ask staright to the point of the break up. She knows, since her friend have been telling her all about him.

 

"Because of that girl...I've tried to stop him but he just shoved me away, making me fall on the ground and then he yelled at me right in front of the public and her. I saw her smirk evilly down at me. She's a devil. A maneater." the girl trembles, and broke down once again.

 

She cried harder this time and it made her friend to hug her, and comfort her. "Stop crying...I know how you feel." she her hair, trying to calm her friend down.

 

The girl keep on crying, hugging her tight, "This is how love is..when it made us hurt, broken and sad. And now I know how you feel when you broke up with him that day."

 

The girl smile faintly, "Ehmm, and now...we're even."

 

----------

 

It was now so bright. In the morning everbody was going so fast to their destination. Some try to avoid the traffics if they could, others are trying their best not to be late.

 

Like all the students in Seoul High, everybody was getting their books from their locker until.. "They are coming!" someone shouted acrossed the hall. Knowing who he was talking about, everybody panicked. They quickly closed their locker and stand at the side of the hall and not in the middle. Nobody is dared to stand there if they have arrived.

 

It was silent, and slowly, footsteps was heard which mean they are in the building. Turning around the corner, the Kings of Seoul High stride along the hall like a model or just like how rich peoples walk.

 

The students bow to them, wishing them good morning even though they didn't get any reply from them. It is better to say nothing.

 

In the group of boys, there is only 2 Kings they everybody claimed, although they are actually not from a royal family still being in the family of the wealthiest makes them royalty.

 

Plus because their father's reputation as the greatest men in Seoul, it made everybody to appreciate them. Who are the said 2 Kings?

 

The names are Wu Yi Fan and Xi Luhan. They are both Chinese, but have been living in Korea for as long as they can remember. The two maybe Kings in Seoul High, but in the group only Kris is the king and Luhan's not. The boy didn't really know how to lead his friends so Kris took the position.

 

They have been friends since they were still in diapers. And then few years after, they met the boys and became bestfriends with them too.

 

They called themself EXO, and it has 12 members in it. Now, it is hard to try and remember their name since they are too many but it does not matter to any of the girls in Seoul High. They know all of them. Of course they do since they stalk and hack the school files of this guys, or even just try to find any details of them from the internet.

 

Such a creepy fangirls they are. Okay, not only those two were rich, all of their friends are rich too but those two are the most richest one. Wu Yi Fan or Kris as he love to call himself is the grandson of this school headmaster. But he never like it one bit, the old geazer keeps on bothering everytime he made a ruckus in school.

 

While Luhan is the son of this school uniform designer. Or better call it fashion designer. His mother designed the uniform for Seoul High and all other clothes in Seoul. Her name have been going on through all over the world, because of her outfits is to die for.

 

People don't wish to mess with Kris, Luhan and EXO because of their status. But it goes the other way around. They are the ones who mess with the people, of course the deliquents that goes againts them.

 

----------

 

As they walk, before they could turn around the corner, two slender figure appeared walking right in the middle of the hall. Everybody gasped when they see them walking. Some even whispering. "What are they doing!" "Oh my gosh, didn't they know that the Kings are walking right now?!" all whispered.

 

"Ahh, its the Queens.." suddenly said a girl, the students on both the girl side heard it and gasped again. The Queens of Seoul High.

 

Kris was yawning widely, looking all annoyed but then suprised to see the two girl walking towards them. He an eyebrow. Luhan also saw them and look at the two with an 'o' shaped form on his mouth. The rest of the group stops.

 

They examined the two girls from head to toe. One of the appear to have a brunette hair and has a unique face structure, while another has black hair and a very calm but cold brown orbs. She appears to be a little shorter than the brunette. Sometime, you could make mistake on them, since they are both are 100% look alike. Except for the hair colour.

 

"Are they seriously walking on our path?" said Chen who blinks many time to the two girls.

 

The middle part of the hall is only for EXO and the Kings and no one else, but the two didn't even care about it. Kris knitted his eyebrow, he walk 2 more steps and stop infront of them when they became closer. The brunette and the black haired girl stops.

 

"Everybody in this school know about the rule. Whenever we are walking in the hall, nobody should take the middle part of the hall while we walk. And you girls seems to break that rule." Kris said sternly, his eyes look down on the two. He didn't see their face clearly when they were feets away from him.

 

They just stay silent, and it made Kris snapped. He never did have that patience in him. Luhan pat his back, Kris quickly look at him, he was angry alright. "Miss, would you girls kindly step aside and let us walk without even saying anything to us? We don't wish to argue with you." said Luhan with a smile. Now, he is the opposite of Kris. Luhan is more to patienc when handling something. He doesn't like taking the hard way in solving things, but Kris does.

 

----------

 

"I swear, if these girls are not gonna step aside, I'm gonna..." Kris stops, when the black haired lifted up her head to look at him.

 

Kris widen his eyes, all that anger suddenly vanished from him. "It didn't have you name on it. And..we never heard that kind of rule in this school before." she said coldly. Wow how her words made Kris world just shattered into million pieces. "What?!" he growls.

 

"I said, the hall does not have your name on it so why must we stand to the side and let you walk?  It is made for everybody to walk. So deal with it, Mr Yi Fan." her tone of voice was really annoying that it made Kris to explode. "So you know who I am.." he said with a smirk. "Of course we do.." now the brunette starts to talk.

 

Her eyes met Luhan's and like how Kris did, his eyes widen up. "You are the grandson of this school headmaster and the all of you are somewhat Kings of Seoul High. That is just too oldschool." the brunette scoffed.

 

Never did anyone dared to say like that to them but suddenly this two girls just said it.

 

"You have the guts to say that to us, brunette." Kris leaned down to them both. He inhaled sharply , trying to control his temper.

 

"Indeed we have. Is that a problem?" said the black hair who bravely head Kris's. He groans, holding on his temple. That head was hurt. "Kris.." Luhan calls, holding on his friend's shoulder. Suprised to see the action she just did to Kris.

 

EXO was also suprised, they help their leader. "Wow, she is one chick that have the courage to stand against our hyung." claimed Sehun to Tao.

 

---------

 

Kris gritted his teeth, still holding his temple, he the petite infront of him by the collar. EXO and Luhan gasped. "Kris!" Luhan calls, trying to pull his friend away from her. "Hyung!" and then EXO also, try to help Luhan.

 

She just let herself being grab by the collar and faced the nasty dragon infront of her. "You dare to head me!? You need to take responsibility! It starts to swell up here!" he growls, breathing heavily.

 

She only chuckles, which make Kris even more angrier. "Why are you laughing? Its not funny?!" he said, he felt so intimidating right now. He swear if she was not a girl, he would already teach her a lesson to mess with him. "Its you who is funny." she said still chuckling.

 

"Do you actually think, grabbing me by the collar or threaten me would make me pee in my skirt?  You men are all the same." she abruptly stops, her aura suddenly turned gloomy.

 

Kris and everyone else noticed, he released her. Gulping, for some reason he felt like he turn into a sheep infront of her. And he never sheep down on someone, and of course not to a girl. "You may be a King here, but not to me and my friend. Men are just a mere ant to me. And you are not even scary to even make me scurried away from you. You're a poison to all the women in the world." she said, her eyes were cold.

 

"What the hell are you saying?" Luhan just suddenly speak. He was confused. "You won't understand, baby face. Only women will understand." the brunette claimed, crossing her arm to her chest.

 

The people around them know of what the two were saying. They did not being called as Queens for nothing, they have reasons.

 

And it is not Queens, but the Queens of Ice to be precised or also Cold Twins since they look identical. And for them being cold is another reason.

 

----------

 

"Whats your name?" Luhan asked, waiting for the answer. "Jung Jessica and she is Kim Taeyeon." Jessica answered, she pulls Taeyeon trying to leave them and go to class quickly.

 

"I wish to not meeting with you ever again. You guys are just a sore eyes." Taeyeon glared and left the group of boys. "Men.." they both said in unison before disappearing.

 

Kris and Luhan was dumbfounded. If that is the correct word to describe it. They don't know why they suddenly said men are poison for women.

 

"Those are one nasty girls in this school" Kai shook his head, he was quite amazed.

 

"Shut up.." Kris smacked the blondes head and huffed. "It won't be the last for you to see me Kim Taeyeon, I'll promise you that. And you didn't even try to apologize for head butting me."

 

-::-::-::-::-::-

 

To be continued.....

 

Apologies for not being able to update...

Since I've trying to search for the greatest intro for the story..

and still I don't think it was a great one... /sigh/

Okay so I'm gonna be busy for perhaps 2 weeks after today (means 15th of Sept 2013)

Since I'll be having my scariest, biggest exam in my life coming up...

Its freaking me out right now so I gotta to study...\\//

And after 2 weeks after that, I'll be graduating!! Yeay!! No more college !!! No more suffering from class!! No more torture!!!

I'm free, at last!! Yahooo... /khuakhuakhuakhuakhua/

Okay, so any typo just ignore kukikukikuki...and comments !!!!