CH 27

Cold Hearts

Luhan's POV:

 

When the alarm rang I quickly sat up on my bed with a wide grin. Damn its the day already?

 

I got out of bed and went to shower. Its only 8 so why in the world  I getting a shower at that time. Usually my classes starts at 10 but today, there isn't any classes since it is Saturday.

 

The day thay I was waiting for. Why? Because I'm going on a date with JESSICA! Yeay!

 

Childish much hahaha but who cares, as long as I could be with her all day long I can be childish as much as I want.

 

I still remember how she suddenly texted me yesterday in class.

 

------

 

MESSAGE FLASHBACK

 

*beep beep*

 

My Ice Queen ♡

: Lulu, are you free tomorrow morning? I mean the whole day?

Baby Lulu

: If I remember correctly, yeah I'm free why?

My Ice Queen ♡

: Thats good! Umm, I just wanna...see umm. Why is it so hard to tell you! 

Baby Lulu

: Calm down babe. Take a deep breath and relax.

My Ice Queen ♡

: Lets go on a date tomorrow. I'm free and kind of will be alone tomorrow since my parents is also going on their date despite they are already in their 50's and my sister won't be home either since she had a study group with her friends. And Taeng said she had to go somewhere accompanied by Kris.

 

Thats a long message.

 

Baby Lulu

: Sure. Its been a while since we went out together. Besides this will be our first date as a couple. I would love to spend time with you.

My Ice Queen ♡

: Thats great! So um..time?

Baby Lulu

: 10 am and I'll come and pick you up. See ya tomorrow then babe. Love ya. ♡

My Ice Queen ♡

: Okay..see you tomorrow and later. ♡

 

-----

 

Remembering the message I glances at the clock hanging on my wall. "DAMN! its already 9?!"

 

Ahh wait why should I be worried about it. I'll be catching her at 10 so I have an hour to go. Alright, time to style myself up and look all good looking and manly so that she won't ever take her eyes off me.

 

So I'm obsessed of being manly since I'm not as manly as Kai or Sehun or even Chanyeol and even Suho and I definitely could not beat Kris because he is way too manly and Taeyeon is a lucky girl.

 

stop thinking about others and just focus on yourself!

 

Again I'm like a girl, trying on lots of clothes that best fit me and for her to just have her eyes on me.

 

So in the end around 9.30 I've picked a clothes that is totally my style.

 

Fixing my hair and styled it and smile. "Alright time to fetch my date."

 

-----  

 

Jessica's POV:

 

I'm freaking out!! My sister wasn't with me so I could not ask her for help..Eomma also isn't here and I'm alone.

 

But I couldn't pick any clothes to fit me best for this date! Anyone please help me!! Its almost 9.30 and I need to be ready before that! Still I haven't pick any clothes!

 

*Geurae wolf naega wolf. Awooo~~*

 

"Hello? I picked it up before it sing any longer.

 

"Hey Sica. I'm in front of your house right now to pick up my book. You said to pick it up so I ask Kris to stop by for a while. So.."

 

I cut Taeyeon off with a loud scream. "TAEYEON AH!!! HELP ME OUT!!" 

 

"Ouch Sica! What is that for? Help you with what? Whats wrong?"

 

Taeyeon asked me back. My god what am I supposed to do now! I check outside through my window and saw her with Kris who leans by his car. Taeyeon still waits by the gate with her phone latched on her ear still.

 

"Hello? Earth to Jessica..do you hear me? What is it that you need me for? A help for what? Hello~~" I snapped when I heard Taeng talking to me through the phone. I hang up and ran out of the room and outside.

 

"I don't get this girl at certain times. She asked for my help then hung up on me." Taeyeon said to Kris as she tucked back her phone onto her bag and walked towards Kris.

 

But then I slammed open the door and it startled the both of them, especially Taeyeon who her back was facing me. "Sica?"

 

I ran fast to her and grab her hand and pull her with me into the house. I saw Kris pushing himself from the car and he was about to open his mouth but Taeyeon cut him off. "Wait there Kris. Its a girl om girl time. Give me 10 or maybe 15 minutes.." He just sigh and leaned back to his car crossing his hand to his chest.

 

-----

 

We both went to my room and I shut the door behind us and then I start. "Taeng...help me pick a clothes for my...my..um." ! I can't say it!

 

"What? Your what? Date?" How did she know that? I could see her smirking slightly and then chuckles.

 

"How did you..."

 

"Hey you're my bestfriend forever and you think I couldn't guess that you panicked? Luhan must be really good to make you like this. So, you want me to help pick a clothes for yourself, and what kind of style do want to wear?"

 

"Anything that look....pretty and simple on me, thats fine."

 

Taeyeon went to my closet and start looking one for me that look perfect. She keeps on with her thinking face if you know what I mean. Sometime when she think the clothes was okay, she will glance over to check me out and then she will shook her head, that continues on.

 

I sat on my bed, playing with my fingers and fidgeting. The sound of clock ticking seconds by seconds annoyed me, since Luhan will be here any minute since our date time is about to come and I still don't have any clothes to wear.

 

"Aha! This will be good." Finally she picked one that looks simple, pretty, and everything else. "Put it on, now." she ordered and I quickly changed into it and yeap, Taeng is an expert in this a times, expecially when I'm in a panicked mode.

 

She help me up with tying my hair into a single ponytail. "Perfect. Simple but pretty and nice." she thumbs up and wink at me. So Taeyeon.

 

-----

 

Author's POV:

 

Outside Kris was getting pissed off as he keep on checking the watch, but then a honk from a car made him look to his left. It was Luhan. "Kris? What are you doing here? Weren't you going on a date with Taeyeon?"

 

"I am, but Taeng wanted to pick up her book that Jessica's borrowing and somehow, she was dragged into the house by your girl, 30 minutes ago." he sounded pissed, because it wasn't 15 minute like Taeyeon told him, but its already half an hour.

 

He even thinked that Jessica kidnapped his girlfriend from him so that they won't go on a date.

 

"Jessica dragged Taeyeon?" Kris just nodded his head and stared at the window on the second floor, which he presume is Jessica's room.

 

Luhan came and stand beside him, and he also leaned on the car looking at the window too. "So...where are you and Taeyeon going? Movie? Lunch?"

 

"Its not a date. I'm just taking her to the...uhh, what was that place called again? I can't remember." Kris cursed himself.

 

"Not a date? Seriously dude. I thought you guys are going on a date." Luhan playfully punch Kris and chuckles, along with Kris himself. "I could say its a date, when its only me and her."

 

-----

 

The door flew open and both guys look at it. Jessica and Taeyeon walked out together with Jessica's blushing, hiding her face with her bangs while Taeyeon just smile brightly.

 

"Your boyfriend is here and so I need to leave. Remember, don't get nervous. Even though it also my first time having a boyfriend just like you, but we gotta be cool when they're around. Luhan is a great guy, although he is less manly than Kris."

 

Jessica smacked Taeyeon's arm when she heard that and Taeyeon just giggle, before Jessica followed.

 

Luhan smile widely on his girlfriend, because he have to admit that she looks pretty, not like she always do. Today she was much more prettier than ever, maybe because the way she dressed up, or how her hair were tied up into a ponytail or maybe she was always this pretty that he didn't noticed.

 

Taeyeon stood infront of Kris and they both look at the two friends. "Okay Luhan, I'm gonna go since shes here. Take care of her, if not Taeyeon will kill me." Kris smile when Taeyeon punch him and puffed her cheek.

 

"Of course." He replied only that.

 

-----

 

Kris and Taeyeon droved away leaving Luhan and Jessica. They both were so quiet that it started to get akward. "Shall we go?" Jessica asked, tucking her hair behind her ears.

 

He just nodded his head and lead her to his car, and like a gentleman he open the door for her and closed it once she's in the car.

 

"Nice car.." Luhan look at her and smile. "Thanks. So, where to?"

 

"Anywhere you want to go. Maybe we'll grab something to eat first. I'm starving." she said, smiling to him. Thats the first, seeing Jessica's smiled make him melt.

 

"Than, lets find something to eat. Anywhere is okay with you right?" She just nodded her head. 'Don't get nervous Jess. Stay calm and be cool.'

 

The start of their date begins here.

 

------

 

Annyeong readers and subscribers... I am your bad author and I know this is a short update but it'll do for the moment. Please don't be mad at me

I promised to update like almost a month ago but I didn't hahaha..

Anyway, here is an update and sorry if its short and boring..

My writing touch is slightly gone and I have to practice writing again hahahaha

So uhh, enjoy the update and comments ^^