I Need To Tell You Something.

High School Lovers.

 "Wait!" Minwoo yelled,"I..I need to tell you something."

"Oh what is it?"

He got on his knees and held out his hands,

"Will you..be my girlfriend?" He said nervousily.

"Really?"I was surprised,why all of a sudden?

"Mhm," Minwoo shyly nodded ,"I like you..a lot..I can't even be away from you for a second."

My heart fluttered,he looked at me with his gleaming eyes.I took his hand,"Yes,I would love to be your girlfriend."A single tears streamed down my cheeks.

He got up and wiped it,"Don't cry"Minwoo smiled as he pulled me into a hug,"I'll make you happy.I'll be the best boyfriend.I'll protect you,care for you,and love you."

"I will also be the best girlfriend.Protecting,caring,and loving." I held him tighter,the happiest moment of my life.

*Doorbell rings*

'Damnit mom..'

We both ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Annyeongsayeo Mrs.Park Minwoo-imnida" He bowed in a very nice manner.

"Oh dae,I heard a lot about you,such a handsome boy."My mom gladly smiled and walked to the living room.

"Umma,I already cooked for the both of us,and I made you a dish^^ go and eat."

"Thank you sweetie,so what's the relationship between you two?"

He both looked at each other,should we tell her?

"Ummm..."I was trying to stall time,"why do you need to know?Hurry go eat,it's gonna get cold." I pushed her into the kitchen.Minwoo and I ran upstairs later.

"Phew"Minwoo said-rleieved,"That was close,she woyld have scolded both of us if she knew."

"I guess..But since you're an honor student,she probably won't mind?" My parents has always wanted me to focus on studying,having a boy in my life-I don't know if it'll be affected,

*Knock Knock*

My mother came in to check on us,

"Are you sure you two can...sleep togther?Without doing anything stupid?"

"Umma! I'm not an idiot,I know when-and its not when I'm in high school"

"Dae Mrs.Park,I wouldn't do that to your daughter."

 

She glared us both down,

"Alright-I trust you two! now go to sleep." She walked to the switch and turned off the lights.

*Leaves*

"Psssst"Minwoo whispered."Do you go to sleep this early?"

"Yeah..My mom said it's bad to stay up." *sigh*

"Oh..Hm,why don't we stay up? It's a Saturday night!"

"Hmm,sure! Saturday nights should be fun!" I couldn't say no..If we get caught we're so dead.

"Your mom is sleeping right?" Minwoo asked as he used his cell phone for light."Oh,your eyes looks pretty at night" He smiled and got closer to me.Kyah~ He's so close,I can feel my heart beat racing.

"Let's go exploring at night!" He suggested with a giggle.

"O..Okay! But..I'm scared." I looked down.

He titled my head up,"I'll protect you^^ don't worry,let's go!"

Minwoo grabbed my hands and pulled me off of bed,"We have to be extra quiet."

He opened the door and we both tiptoed out of my room and going downstairs.Once Minwoo let go of my hands,I started to freak out,considering I couldn't see anything in the dark.

"Minwoo?" I said as I around.

I suddenly felt arms around my waist,and a head on my shoulder,

"Don't worry,I won't leave you."

I smiled as we went to the living room,

"Why are we down here again? There's nothing to do.."

"Aigoo,you're always ruining the fun,just follow me." He said in a cheerful voice as he gently dragged me to the kitchen-and out the backdoor to the backyard.

"Minwoo! we're gonna get in so much trouble."

"You're so cute when you worry too much." He pinched my cheeks and pulled me to the swingsets that I haven't used since I was a kid."I have a surprise for you,here sit."

I carefully sat down as he covered my eyes with his hands,

"Yah,what's the surprise?"

"You'll see in...One...Two...Three." He released his hands,from the moment he said 'three' fireworks were exploding in the air,he sat down in the swing next to me,reaching out for my hands as I held unto his.

"Y..You did this for me?" After I finished the sentence,one display of fireworks caught my attention immediately.

                                                                               No Minwoo + Ji Kim= Forever

Tears flowing down my cheeks,he turned to me and kissed my lips.

"I did it for the both of us." He smiled and pulled me in for a tight hug."Promise that you won't ever leave me?"

 Minwoo held out his pinky as I wrapped mines around his."I promise Oppa".

He had a the brightest smile as soon as I called him that,

"I haven't heard that in a while."

"I call you that everyday" I laughed,

"Still~~~~~" he whined as he patted on his laps."Sit on me"^^

"Are you crazy? your legs are really skinny,I might crush it".

"Waeeeee~"He whined while failing his arms around."That's what couples do! It'll be more romantic if we watch the fireworks TOGETHER." He emphasized with his puppy dog face that I adore so much.

*sigh* "fine fine.Don't complain!" I laughed as I got off of my swing and sat on his lap,there happy?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly."Very"^^ He kissed my cheeks and held me closer.

"Do you think we'll be together forever?" I said,wondering about it.

He hit my shoulder softly."Yah! why would you ask a question like that?!" I could tell that he didn't like the question.
"No matter what,I'll always be by your side,got it?"

I nodded and continued looking at the sky with his head on my shoulder and my head resting on his.

"Oh,it stopped." I said while pointing.
"Babo,you think it would go on all night." He chuckled as I got off and pulled him up.
"Psh...You're babo..."I mumbled and crossed my arms.

"I was just kidddinggg" He jumped on me while his arms around my shoulders.

"YAH! Why are you do heavy?" I kissed him on the nose,making Minwoo put."What now?"

"You gave me a kiss on the nose..."He looked at the ground,still pouting like a lost puppy.

"Fine fine~" I planted a kiss on his cheeks."Better?"

I shooked his head.

"Ashi,you're really stubborn.." I later kissed his forehead.

"Ya...Isn't it obvious that I want a kiss...AHEM" He pointed at his lips.

"Waeeee..Its not like you're gonna die without a kiss." If I kiss him one more time my heart is going to explode *o*;;

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee" He puffed out his cheeks and got closer to my face.
I tried to look away,but somehow I can't avoid it.

I quickly pecked his lips and pulled away.

"Ashi..." He held my wrists and kissed my lips-for nearly 6 seconds now.

Minwoo then released my arms and smiled,

"Even if its at night,I can still see you blushing" He said as he poked my cheeks.I stood there like a statue like I can still hear my fireworks going off in my head.

"Come on! It's getting late." He grabbed my hands and we both ran into the kitchen and back upstairs.

'Phew,we didn't get caught.'
I got up on my bed and laid down suddenly I saw Minwoo coming towards me,

"Ya...Are you..shirtless?!" I yelled quietly,hiding under the blankets.

"Why can't I? I always sleep like this in my house.Besides..It's hot in here." He said,as he got under the covers with me,

"Goodnight~" Minwoo kissed my forehead as he wrapped his legs on mines and my arms around my waist.

'Omo omo omo,I can feel his bareskin...Okay Kim..Calm down,it's only 11pm,time will go by quickly..'

I tried to calm down but having him next to me,closely,and shirtless.I was just going crazy.I should get him back...

"I'll be right back." I whispered in his ears and went into my drawer to get my shorts.
'hehe,lets see who will crack first."

I grabbed one of my favorite shorts and sneaked into the bathroom to change.

*Finished changing*

I went back into my room and closed the door-crawling back into bed.
As soon as he was about to place his legs over mines,he pulled back quickly,

"Ya..are you wearing shorts?!" He shouted quietly.

"Well...it was getting hot,and I couldn't bare to be in my sweats so I changed.Good Night!" I kissed his cheeks and wrapped MY legs around his,just when I was thinking I was gonna win.

He turned it around,his legs crossed with mines.Pulling my body closer to his,it was warm and smooth an-----
'Ashi snap out of it!' He held my hand closely to his chest,

"Kekeke night~ see you in the morning."

I groaned as I just sleeped in his arms,

"hmmm,dae night Oppa." I could see a little smirked as I looked up.

'Pft,he thinks he's so good...' I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if i haven't updated this much DX I was poof for ideas xD but I got this!^^ out of no where-luckily haha
So I hope you guys will enjoyed this :D♥
~Pyyong!~
Uh oh,what's gonna happen when Ji Kim's mom finds them like this?
Subscribe and Find out~!