Prank On Our Last Day! Part 1

High School Lovers.

[Recap] Time for a major prank? Yes, I think so.

We arrived back at the hotel and packing before we leave for the morning.
I sighed loudly, "I'm going to miss our adventures here...''

''Same here, but maybe we'll make better ones when we return to school!" Minwoo wrapped his arms around my waist and kisses my neck sweetly, "I have a feeling we'll have wonderful memories honey.''

I blushed heavily and had the cheesiest smile, "Yeah, you're right."
A sudden idea flashed into my head, "Prank!"

"Oh the twins, Julia, and MinJi?" Minwoo questioned as he took a step back.
"Ani!" I waved my hands rejectingly, "Leave a mark! Well not permanent.. Our other classmates! and some employees that are nice and fun''

"Sounds very risky... Count me in!"

The closet busted open and out rolled the babos,
"Manihe...'' MinJi said as everyone were getting up slowly, "We were just, admiring the inside of your closet. Very lovely butttttttt, I heard there was a prank involved?" She smirked evily, I alway loved her creative ideas when it comes down to these kind of stuff.

We all laughed and decided to work together!

"Youngmin & Julia! You go to room 101. Kwangmin & MinJi! You go to room 103.'' I declared the areas, but mostly everyone is tak--

"Me and Kim will go to room 102!" Minwoo shouted excitingly.

There's no one in room 102 though...
I looked at Minwoo confused, but he placed his finger on his lips and ''shushhh''
.

 

"All right let's go!" I shouted as I ran out with Minwoo.

I stood in front of the door as Minwoo took out his the swipe card.
"Does the teacher know you have this room?!" I shockingly said, "You could get in trouble!"

He giggled, "Calm down I asked for permission. He paid it for me."

I pouted and now curious, "What's in there anyways?"

Minwoo's hand touched the handle and smiled brightly at me,
"We haven't had much time together, because of those kids~". He glared playfully.

 

I softly smiled, since his thoughts were SO CUTE.
We both walked into the room and the first thing that popped into my mind,

'Dangling lights are my favoriteeee'

'TA DA~!" He shouted as he closed the door. "Surprise hunny!"

My jaw DROPPED and I was dying of happiness.
Everything I love is here! Even the dangling lights!

"Oh my gosh!" I finally spoke "This is so beautiful!" My eyes became teary.

I roamed around the place, "This is just what I wrote in me....diary...."
I looked at him and stared him down,
"YOU. You read in diary, didn't you?!"

Minwoo stepped back, "N--Now now sweetie, it's the thoughts that counts."

Five seconds of silence..
"I'm going to murder you."


 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeo!
It's been FOREVER since I wrote this!
I am so so so sorry for being so blah and eh these days.
It's surprising why I'm writing this when I have midterms this week..
But anyways! My ideas got blocked again so I decided to break this chapter into 2 parts!
So you guys could have a glance and remember this story ;~;
I'll update more I promise!
Till next time,
Ppyong! ♥