Our Adventure Begins! Part One.

High School Lovers.

 *Beeeep beeeep Beee-*

The alarm clock rang until Minwoo smacked it down, shoving his face in the pillow cutely.

I nudged him as I tried to pull my body up to the edge of the bed,
"Ya~" I said tiredly," Wake up, it's still early so the others might be asleep right now."

He turned over and placed the pillow over his head.

"I'm not going through this again.."

I lifted my body up and sat on his back, leaning down toward his ear,
"Wake up babooooo". Trying to say it sweetly, but it didn't work.

"Wake up!" I poked his neck until he turned me around, pressing his body on top of mines, making my cheeks turn red as a cherry.

"Got you~" Minwoo said slyly, kissing my cheeks and towards the corner of my lips.

I rolled my eyes playfully, trying to hide my smile but I failed miserablely.
"I'll get you next time..."

"Sureee you will." He got off and helped me up. " Hurry and wash up before they wake up."

I dragged my little feet across the room and out the door.

*Finished changing, packing(waterpark), washing up and eating*

We sneaked into the hallways without waking up the teacher who was just 1 doors away and all of the other students in their rooms.
Minwoo swiped his card and opened the door quietly, creeping to the bedroom.

I popped the marker's cap, so did Minwoo.
I went for Minji and Kwangmin while he targets Julia and Youngmin.

*5 minutes of drawing*

"oh my gosh" I slapped Minwoo softly." Why would you draw that on Youngmin?!" I shouted in a soft voice.

"Cause it would be funny, and it is" He snickered.

We took a picture of them after our masterpieces,
*SNAP* The bright flash went off and woke up Kwangmin whose arms were wrapped around Minji's shoulders.

I covered my face until Minwoo hugged my waist with his chest against my back,

*Pakk!*

A pillow went towards me but Minwoo blocked it with his body,
He turned around to see Youngmin awake.

I bursted out laughing from the 'artwork' drawn on his face.
"YA!" Youngmin shouted. "This better not be permanet.

"It's not." Julia spoke up and easily removed it with her makeup wipes. "Here you go Oppa."

"Thank you~" He sweetly said as he planted a kiss on her lips.
"AS FOR YOU TWO." Youngmin shouted. "You'e sooo going to regret this today." He smirked suspiciously as the others started to wipe it off.

Minji giggled." Yeah, you two are going to be in a surprise today."

I stood closer to Minwoo and held unto his arm, whispering,
"What are they going to do?"

He shrugged and held me closer.

"Nothing... Too overly done.. Right?" Minwoo asked Youngmin, biting his lips.

"You'll see, did you guys pack?"

We both nodded. "Yeah."

"Hm, arraso, Mr. Sang said we're leaving at 10 A.M."

I my phone to check the time, it's only 8:31 A.M
What should we do?

"KimJi-ah~" Minwoo called to me," Let's go for a walk!"

"Oh arraso, I'll just get my jacket okay?" I smiled softly and went in my luggage, grabbing a thin one.

He looked at it from top to bottom with a worried expression. "It's gonna be cold in the morning you know that right?"

"This is the only one I brought."

MinJi, Kwangmin, Julia, and Kwangmin went to the pool,
"Bye guys! Have fun with your walkkkkkkkkk. WINK WINK" MinJi shouted as I chuckled softly.

"Bye!" We both waved to them as they left, leaving Minwoo to lecture me more.

He gave me a heavy glared and wore the jacket on for me, also lending me his red scarf.
"Ashi, it's okay.." I mumbled.

"Look, I was right about last night and I am going to be right about this."

I puffed out my cheeks and sighed as we walked out the room, heading for the stairs.

*Walking around the garden- Backyard of the hotel*

Minwoo slightly his arm on mines as we held hands.
"Are you excited?"

I nodded my head like a little girl.
"I can't wait to go." I smiled foolishly," Are you?"

He pouted and looked down. "Not really."

I looked at him surprisingly. "Wayeo?"

"Because.. All of the guys are going to look at you.."

"No they won't" I smiled and kissed him on the cheeks. "You're the only guy I see when I'm with others"

"OTHERS?"

"NOT IN THAT WAY!" I tried to think of a more simpler way of saying it.."When.. We're in public!"

Minwoo nodded his head slowly. "You better cover up your body when you're there..."

"Then my clothes are going to wet and it's going to be uncomfortable!"

"Fine, I'll find a new then." He smirked and kissed my forehead. "I can't let my little cutie get her body exposed to other guys."

'Ashi~'
"It's not I'm going to be you know.." I mumbled and smiling a bit how he' acting over this. So cute.

"I know that! But you're too innocent."

Was I suppose to take that in a good way?
Is he trying to say that I can't have boys look at me because I'm innocent?
Pft.. Watch, when we get there, girls are going to be staring at him.. Flirting with him.. Getting cute with him..
ANI ! NO.
I won't let that happen!


I started to get slightly jealous over the fact there's going to be girls with their swim wear on..
What if there's a lot of pretty and attractive girls there?

I slapped my head softly until he looked at me.

"Are you crazy?" He laughed. "What are you doing?"

"Oh.. Nothing.."

"GUYS!" Julia waved her hands, gesturing that we go back to the hotel.

We both glared at each other. "I'll race you..." I started off with a competive stare.

"Ha, you're on!"

As we were about to start, he pushed me aside and ran to the entrance.

"Cheater!" I yelled as I chased him.


'I love this childish babo~'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next chapter will be about the waterpark :3
It's going to be a bit long, so I cut it up into 2 parts ^-^
Thank you for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed this :DD
Ppyong~♥
*Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes > <