A Great Start.

High School Lovers.

"Shut up~ you're gonna wake them up..."

"You shut up~~~"

"Both of you shut up~ let's go now."

"They're still sleeping..take a picture~"

"1..2..3!"

The click of the camera woke up me and Minwoo.

"Wh..What the hell are you guys doing here?" I tiredly said, pulling the blanket over my head.

The twins,Minji,and Julia froze.

"Well good morning lovebirds..I see that you two had a lovely night." Youngmin winked and they all rushed out the room.

"Nosy.." Minwoo said tiredly and sat at the edge of the bed with his eyes still closed.

"Are you still sleepy?" I said, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

He smiled and gave a peck,"Not anymore.Come on, its only 8am, and we have to get ready."

"Arraso~" I jumped out of bed and skipped to the living room."I'll make pancakes~" I rushed to the kitchen while Minwoo walked to the bathoom.

~~~~
"Done!" Minwoo sat down and ate the pancakes,reaching for the syrup,he grinned at me.

"What." I glared at him, wondering what he's thinking about.

"Do you hate the feeling of being sticky?" He opened the top and stood up."I know I do."

"Ya..Don't even think about it! I hate being sticky." I grumbled and stepped back.

He suddenly squeezed the bottle into his hand.

"Ya!" He began to chase me around the kitchen until I was captured in the corner." I'm going to kill you if you put syrup on me.."

Minwoo splat a handful onto my body...

"You..Are...So...Dead.." I ran up to the table and squeezed yet a handful of syrup, aiming for him directly.

"ha! Got you!"

Minwoo was drenched, but so was I.
"Ugh..So sticky." I whined.

He walked up to me and my neck.

"You taste sweet~" He smiled and I kissed his cheeks.

"You too...BUT it wasn't worth it!" I chuckled."Now who's going to take a shower first.." I glared at him.

"Of course me. Guys first Mehrong~"

"No! Andwae! You started it so I should..Besides I told you I hated being sticky."

"So? I hate being sticky too!"

Minwoo's face brighten up with an idea,"I got it!" He held my hand firmly." Let's take a shower together!"

 

My eyes widen at his..So called 'Idea'
"YA!" I slapped his arm." I'm a girl..You're a boyyyyyy."

"I know that~ but it's not like I'm going to anything to you." He pouted innocently.

"Aniyeo.." It was too much of a risky idea to expose my body to him.

"You don't even need to strip everything off you know."

Rethinking about it..I don't, I could just need my undergarments and bathe."Alrighty.."

"Great! Let's go!^^" he dragged me to the bathroom excitedly.


"Well someone seems to enjoy this plan." I giggled and he helped me take my shirt off."I could of taken it off myself you know."

"Oh well, now your turn!" He lifted both his arms up.

"Ashi...You have two arms." I mumbled, helping him with his shirt."There!" I covered both of my eyes, too shy to look at his bare chest.

"Why are you covering your eyes? Its not like I'm going to take away your eye-ginity"(ity but EYE-seeing something revealing lolol)
He slowly parted my hands away from my face to see his chest.

"Haha you don't have abs."

"Pft so?" Minwoo puffed out his cheeks and removed his jeans,revealing his boxers.

"Ah..Do I really have to removed my pants too?" I bited my lips nervousily.

"Durh, if you want to be clean, your fault for wearing shorts during a syrup war."

"You started it without telling me!"

"You should of ran!" Minwoo started the water(bath)

I groan and removed my pants and quickly jumped into the water so Minwoo wouldn't see my undergarments.

He chuckled and splashed water on me as he got in.

"Here let me clean your back." Minwoo grabbed the soap and rubbed it together with his hands.
"I'll help you too~" I shyly said and did the same thing.

Minwoo looked away and blushed.
"What is it?"

"You have...syrup between your.."

I turned myself around and hit my head softly.
'Babo babo! that was so embarrassing!'

After cleaning our selves, Minwoo got up first and took the towel, drying himself down.

"aren't you gonna get out?"

"After you leave the room.." I mumbled

"Ya~ Why are you so shy?" He smiled and grabbed my wrist.

"Andwae!" I resisted his pull.

"I'm going to drain the water..."

"You wouldn't.." I glared at him until he let go of my wrist, aiming for the drain.

"Fine!" I stood up and got out,taking the towel from the rack and drying myself."Happy?!"

He nodded excitedly and cutely like a little kid,hugging me from my waist that made me blush more than ever,
"Thank you."

"F..For what?" I wrapped my arms over his.

"For trusting me."

I smiled and pecked his lips."Of course I trust you, its just..My body isn't like other girls."

"Ani! Your body is perfect to me." Minwoo kissed my lips and we both walked out of the bathroom.

"Hehe" I blushed heavily." Thank you Oppa~" I said sweetly.

~~~
After getting dress, Mr.Park opened the door and told us that we are heading to the Lotte World.

"YAY~!" Minwoo and I shouted as he packed up our things for the trip there.

----------------------------------
Just a quick update and a cutesy moment difksud lol idk +_+;
I guess, but now time for some real action and adventures hm? I might add some drama along the way.Good kinds!
Thank you so much for supporting/takng your time to read this story, I would have made it longer :\ but i have to go to sleep<3
Annyeong! ^^ bye and I hope everyone will have a great day for tomorrow ^^ even though its a Monday ugh...
Ppyong!♥