You're Like The Rest.

High School Lovers.

It was already 7A.M. I still had the ring Minwoo gave to me. I walked out to the balcony and took off the ring and threw it in the pool. Goodbye No Minwoo.
 

It was our morning to head back to the school.I sat next to MinJi throughout the bus ride, but I didn't say anything.
No words slipped out of my mouth for the whole morning because if I did, I wouldn't stop crying.
I told myself never to love a guy. To never let my guard down. To never... trust anyone as much as I did towards Minwoo. It was such a stupid mistake. How could I like a guy like him? He's just like the rest. Using the excuse, "She led me on." Or "She kissed me first."

"Bull." I mumbled to myself.

Minji glanced at me and held my hand, "Just remember I'll always be here for you Kim."
I smiled softly at her kind words. The sister that I will alwys trust... But I'm just to scared to get hurt again.
The smile I gave slowly washed away as I leaned my head on the window.

I didn't dare to look at the back of the bus where Minwoo, Youngmin, and Kwangmin are sitting.
Julia decided to sit next to Kwangmin.
I sighed.

"We're back at school everyone! Grab your bags and move into the school if your parents are picking you up! And I need speak with Minwoo as soon as possible!" Mr. Park shouted.

I cringed at hearing his name. Minwoo walked down the aisle and out of the bus. His sweet scent... It just broke me into pieces even more.
Everyone glanced outside like the nosy students and gossipers they are.
"Is this about his transfer papers?"
"Minwoo is transferring right?!"
"I heard him and his ex got back together..."
"Poor Kim... She must be heartbroken..."

I couldn't stand listening to anyone! I broke out in tears and grabbed my luggage and zoomed out of the bus--ignoring both Minwoo and our morderator.

"Hey Kim-Ji! I have to---" Mr. Park stopped. "Shoot, I'll just mark her down as present."

Narrator's POV

"Minwoo, you sure about this?"

Minwoo nodded and gave a grin, "Yeah. I think it would be the best for now."

Mr. Park pats Minwoo on the back, "It was nice having you at the school." He gave the papers to Minwoo, "If you ever change your mind..."

"I know. I'll call you." Minwoo finished his sentence and saw his parents arrive at the gates. "That's my parents. Thanks for everything Mr. Kim!" They both waved goodbye.

MinJi sat on the bus, clenching her fist in anger and frustration.
"Everyone shut up! Stop getting into someone else's business! It a goddamn pain to hear you es complain and pity someone when you don't even care! If you cared about Kim's feeling during this whole bull of a situation, how about you comfort her instead of repeating the same OVER AND OVER to kill her inside?!"

Minwoo stopped. He heard Minji yelling loudly at his peers.

"If you people ever stopped to think about HER feeling for ONCE--leave her alone and keep her name out of our mouths."

Minji dragged her bags out of the bus and sees Minwoo.
She snickered and rolled her eyes as she bumped his shoulder as she made her way to the bus stop.

"MinJi..." Minwoo whispered.

"I have nothing to say with you." MinJi tried to speak clamly as her back was faced to Minwoo and later continued walking. "To think that you actually loved her. But all she was to you was a rebound."

Minwoo glanced at the ground and proceeded to his parents' car.

----
Youngmin and Kwangmin looked botheredsome.
"What's wrong with you guys?" Julia asked as she noticed something was odd.

"Nothing..." They both replied in unison.

"Liars... You're both hiding something." Julia retorted. "Is this something about Nicole?"

They both shooked their head.

"Kim-Ji?" They shooked their heads again...

"Minwoo?!" Kwangmin nodded as Youngmin shooked his head.

"You idiot!" Youngmin slapped the back of Kwangmin's head. "We're not suppose to mention it!"

"Mianhae! I forgot!" Kwangmin shouted as he held the back of his head. "Julia, you know I love you but, this is something we have to keep a secret."

Julia stood up and grabbed her bags, "I understand that you three are friends. But why don't you stop and think how Kim-Ji is feeling right now. There's a whole story that has yet to be revealed to her that only you two know about. Minwoo is transferring. I overheard you in the hallway with Kim... But you guys know why and you wouldn't want to explain it to a girl who got her heart crushed. So keep the cheater's little secret." Julia sighed, "See you guys tomorrow..."

Julia was the next to hop off the bus.
Youngmin and Kwangmin sat there speechless. "I don't know what to do Hyung..." Kwangmin said, "How did everything so perfect come down to this disaster that is tearing us apart?"

"I don't know... But, we promised him." Youngmin held himself back from the tears. They both got up and left the bus.
"A promise..." Kwangmin chuckled as he shooked his head. "We're keeping that promise for all the wrong reasons. Julia is right. We know what's going on but we can't tell Kim-Ji."

"Kwangmin. Don't be an idiot. Kim's life might be ruined even more if you dare to say a word."

Kwangmin nodded weakly. "Al-Alright... If it's the right thing to do. I won't say a word."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Long time no update right?
Junior year has been hell for me. After I got back from studing abroad, I barely had time to update or I was too distracted. But that's going to change!
I will update one every week for Fridays or Saturdays so please keep your eyes out for them!
I am going to update one story each week--If I have a lot of freee time I might update more than one.
So now this part will be dramatic and so on. You guys might be mad or sad, but it will all come to one end (Dun dunnn dunnnnnnn)
Thank you so much for staying with me!
My long hiatus ;~;
Love my readers ♥ Ppyong!