Movie Night.

High School Lovers.

 I notcied that Minwoo didn't tell me to sleep in the guest room.Was I going to sleep in the living room?

''Kim,this is my room where you will be sleeping.''

''Then where will you sleep Oppa?'' ''In here of course."

"But..there's only one bed?"

"Yes...I know,aigoo so cute.We're sleeping on the same bed.''

''The sa..same bed?!''

"Yeah,its a King size so it'll fit both of us."He said looking down smiling.
I saw three heads popping out of the guest rooms,laughing and high fiving..
"YA~! where are you guys so noisy?!"

"Because we love you!~" Minji yelled laughing with the other two.

"Well its still early so let's watch a Horror Movie hm?" Minwoo suggested.

"Wait..Horror?! I thought you said City Hunter!''

"Yeah but..I watched all of it,I couldn't stop watching Kim Nana's amazing acting skills and beautiful looks."
Ashi...He's trying to make me jealous on purpose hm?Okay..Let's see about that.

"Fine..Have you guys watched Death bell? The first one?I heard its evern scarier than the second part kekeke."

Kim-Bum stared in it,so I couldn't wait to watch it!

"hehe okay then,you three bring your blankets and pillows over and I'll make my room comfortable okay?^^"Minwoo said.

I helped them moved there stuffed and placed out the blankets,wow its so soft and fluffy,it must cost a lot.It was like a castle(how we set it up)
until I remembered to give the note to Youngmin that Julia told me

"Youngmin! I almost forgot,here's the note that Julia wanted me to give to you."
*He took it and thanked me,reading it carefully as he smiled.

"What does it say?" I was too curious to keep my mouth shut,
"She told me she's coming back soon to get her stuff because she forgot it at home.I thought she went home."

"So thats why you were disappointed right Oppa?"

"Ya..Who are you calling Oppa?" Minwoo walked out of his room,it seemed like he was stalking our conversation,

"I can't have more than one Oppa?"
"Pft...Go ahead,see if I care." he sticked out his tongue and laughed.Mmph now I can get revenge for choosing Kim Nana//
 The doorbell rang and Youngmin ran quickly to answer it,Julia walked up with her stuff and he was staring at her endlessly,

"Julia you're gonna sleep in the guest room after we're done with the movie okay?^^"
Wait a minute...
"I thought you said there wasn't anymore space in the guest room!"

" I lied" He smiled and ruffled my hair. "I'm guessing its full now right?.." He nodded and giggled,he's a clever boy..

We sat in groups of twos but sitting closely next to each other on the blankets.KwangMinji.YoungLee.And lastly,MinKim.Couple names always sounds cute keke. The movie was starting and it was scary already! Minwoo wrapped a long blanket around us two like a cacoon,I grabbed the middle part of it,trying to hide my eyes from the upcoming scene.
"BA-BOOM~!" Everyone jumped and Minwoo accidentally kissed me on the nose,
he blushed,even though the lights were off.

"Oh..Sorry i got scared."
"Its okay" I smiled,what a cute reaction,

-40 minutes into the movie.-

"Kim-bum oppa has the cutest eyes"
"Psh..Mines are cuter" Minwoo complained,batting his eyes at me.

"Hush! it's his part" I was doing this on purpose,but I was still a big fan of him.

-20 minutes later.-

"HA he died!"

"Ya!" I bumped into him,and he bumped back even harder,it caught me off guard that he fell on top of me,2cm from our lips touching I heard whispering on the other side..Ashi those kids,they think we're in a love drama. He quickly sat up and laughed to cover up the awkwardness and I did the same as well.They sighed,disappointed that we didn't kiss but..Oh well xD The movie ended and it was time for bed. The other four got up and and to the guest room to sleep.KwangJi.YoungLee. It was a two-people bed so...Good luck to them! haha.
Minwoo got up and sat down,patting the spot next to next,

"come sit with your Minwoo Oppa." He laughed wit that adorable eye smile, he later the A/C to control the awkward slilence, We both slide in at the same time and said goodnight and turned off the light switched which was controlled by a remote.
 My heart was beating omo~~~ I turned around,unaware that he was facing me,3..Three cm away,U was trying to back up until he lifted his arm and hugged me closer to him..What if he pulls a move on me?...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much♥♥ The comments really made me happy :D haha~I'm glad you all enjoyed this.
Er..The thing is I don't know if I should keep it cooled-Like no drama~! Just cute couple stuff.Or do you guys want drama?
I don't know if I can put both XD it'll make the story longer.
So I hope you will enjoy this~! :DD^^~


Please Subscribe and Comment~!!
**I might do Boyfriend Dance Cover..I'm not sure XD I finally got the footwork -.-;;
There's not much dance covers of it,

Check it out?

NNNCREW
4minute-Hit Ur Heart is coming this week [: