Unforgettable Night.

High School Lovers.

 6:12pm-

   I was planning something with Minji,until Youngmin texted me,I had a feeling it wasn't good news...

"Ya~Did you hear? Nicole is coming to the party..."

"What?! Really? How did you find out?" I was overly shocked..Who invited her?Could it be...

"I don't know,Kwangmin said he heard it from a group of people that were attending." Youngin responded.

"Ashi..It can't be that bad,right?"I began to worry,what if she tries to win Minwoo back? I mean...She was there before me,but she's a cheater,they have to really be committed.If Minwoo wants to give her another chance,Aigoo..I don't know.

"Don't worry,its just one party.What can happen in one night? (: Well I'm on my way there.See ya later! :D -from both Kwang&Youngmin"

I better keep my mouth shut about this to Minji,who knows what she might do to that girl.Ah,I not even 100% if we're dating! He didn't mention it..So I guess not.Should I send him a text asking?But I might sound desperate.

*Phone Vibrates* 'You got a text~You got a text~'

"Hey so ummm...Are we..you know.Boyfriend and Girlfriend?"-Minwoo

I took my time thinking,we're moving too fast.And I should probably wait until he forgets about Nicole,I want him to know that I can wait for him,that I'll be there no matter what.

"I like you,a lot.Honestly I do,and I would like that^^~ but we're moving too fast,don't you think? If you're ready,well when we're both ready,I think we should? If you want!" I was scared what he might text back,I hope that wasn't too harsh..

"I'm glad you said that (: I was thinking the same thing<3 we can remain as super close friends until the time is right.kekeke okay,see you later dongsaengah~!^^ get here safely~~"

"Dae oppa (: see you later~!^^"

I was so overjoyed that he didn't take it the wrong way,but now that we know we like each other,nothing can change right?
Minji got a text from her driver,saying that he arrived.She was smiling in the car,giggling and well..Who knows what she may be thinking? Her and Kwangmin,aigoo this girl.
We finally arrived and thanked the driver formally and got in front of the house.We fixed each other's hair and outfit.

*Ding Dong*

"Oh you came~!^^" Youngmin said,opening the door wider and greeting us in.

"Annyeongsayeo Youngmin and Kwangminah"we both said in unison.

"Kyah~" my eyes got wider,shocked from what I was seeing,"this place is huge! where's Minwoo?"

"kekeke yeah,and you mean your boyfriend? He's in his room,getting ready."-Youngmin teased.

"Ashi..He's not my boyfriend~!"I yelled,threatening to hit him on the arm.

We both went to the living room and then to the guest room,leaving our bags there.More guests came in,the honors class only,his parents disapproved of others-again,stricted.Something we have in common I guess.I checked around to see if Nicole was here yet,

*Ding Dong*

"Kim-ah~"Youngmin called in a cute tone,"Can you open the door please?"

I ran to the door and opened it..Wow~ she's so pretty,I looked down.Um...ty enough?She was wearing shorts and a shirt that stopped at her belly button.
"Who are you may I ask?"

"Nicole"she smiled,"and you?"

, "MinJi..Or my English name Kim.."I said,having the feeling of disliking her out of jealousy."Come in"

I slapped my head,'get yourself together,she may be pretty,but look at the way she's dressed ugh.It disgusted me so much,omo..What if she's trying to seduce Minwoo?
Nah...He's a cute innocent guy,he wouldn't fall for those y types,right?
Minwoo walked down the stairs,wow,for a guy,he dresses up really handsome and cute-this was the first time I saw him in casual clothes,other times,uniform.
He smiled and waved to me,until Nicole got in front of me,

"Oppa! I'm here! did you miss me?!" She yelled in a annoying tone,waving to him.

'This ...'I said to myself,even her personality is disgusting.

I walked away,maybe he won't talk to her.I turned around for one second,he was hugging her...His arms were wrapped around he r waist,her head on his shoulder.I thought..
Youngmin pulled me away and into his arms,

"Don't look.Just forget that even happened." He held me tightly,I just can't forget something like that..Tears were falling and trickling down my cheeks.He released me,holding me by the shoulder,wiping my tears.

"Come on,you have to have some fun tonight.Fighting~okay?^^" He gave me those charming smiles.

"Can you do an ageyo for me?^^; It might make me happier (': "

"Anything to make you happen".He pulled me where no one can see,''1,2,3~"



"kekeke~ omo,wae are you so cute?" I pinched his cheeks softly."Thank you,a lot."I gave him a huge smile,I was feeling better already."

He looked away embarrassed,

"Its good that you're smiling again.But I'm so getting you back for this!" we both laughed and went to go look for Minji and Kwangmin.
Where could they be?Omo~could it be...But why would they hide?Ashi,I tried calling her,the music was loud so I went to the nearest room,

"Oh Annyeongsayeo Minj...."
I was cut off by surprise.

"What...what's going on?" I looked at Minwoo meaningfully,while Nicole was standing by his side with her legs against his(She was kissing him on the neck! don't have erted thoughts! XD)

"Oh um..Kim-ah,what are you doing here?" he couldn't even look at me in the eyes...

Me: *doesn't say a word-about to cry*

"Excuse me,but we want some privacy.." She glared me down.

"Oh um..yeah,sorry." I ran out of the room,squeezing the phone in my hands.

Minji walked up to me,
"Omo dongsaeng! Are you okay?" She hugged me,patting my back,"You were talking then I heard silence."
She released me and noticed I was crying,
"I..It's nothing Unnie."

I didn't want her to find out,I wasn't suppose to see it anyway.
Youngminah ran towards me-then Kwangmin,
"Dongsaengah!"They yelled,running towards me,"What's wrong?!"

"Was it Minwoo and..." I nodded before he could finish his sentences.
They both came out of the room,holding hands.Before he could call for me,I wiped my tears and ran away.

"Ashi,that girl is annoying.Wae is she stalking us Oppa?"-Nicole said in a FAKE cutesy way.

"Oppa? Oppa?!" Minji said,as her voice got louder and louder."What the hell is going on here?" Minji asked in a aggressived tone.
Minwoo looked away,unable to answer.She got so upset,she ran after me,Minji can't do anything to Nicole if she doesn't know the reason,that's what her parents told her.

"You have some explaining to do later.."Youngmin said,looking directly in his eyes.Kwangmin and him disappeared,leaving Nicole dumbfounded..

How could I be so stupid..If only I didn't call Minji-ah...This wouldn't have happened,but what difference does it make,she's back with him.Who knows for how long.They're together,I shouldn't have came,I shouldn't have wasted my kiss on him,I...I..I shouldn't have met him in the first place.Everyone left,

"Kim-ah could you give this for Youngmin for me?"Julia asked."Omo,Unnie! what's wrong? why are you crying?!"
"Sure,no problem and please don't worry about me."I forced a smile and hugged her.
"Call me if you want to talk okay?Maybe I can help,I can't come today :\ manihe(sorry) tell Youngminah too please.Feel better okay?"
Julia said,walking out, waving with a smile.She would be great for a guy like him-Youngminah.

Haha,I guess I was right.Today was an unforgettable night.Something that would haunt me for ever,
It was empty,I was sitting on the stairs,resting my head on the rails until I heard somebody walking towards the door.
I went up a few staircases and sneaked behind to make sure I was unnoticeable,

"Bye Oppa~~~I'll call you when I get home okay?"

"Nicole...I told you,please don't call me Oppa anymore.We're not together..Why are you forcing yourself at me?Is that what you do to other guys?"

"Ashi,stop joking around Oppa."She said,laughing nervously."What are you trying to say?"

"We made a deal...If I didn't make a move on you in the room,then you would leave Kim and me and all of my friends alone.."

"YA~! What's so special about that worthless .Do you know what you're missing? I have a better face,and better body than her! why the hell you chose her over me?!"

"What the hell did you just call her?"Minwoo suddenly got pissed,"YA~! I didn't even know why I went out with you in the first place! How many guys did you have before me?! 10?20? I don't care about looks,some use it to win guys over..Like you,forcing yourself at me..I chose her...Because she IS the one for me,she completed me,she's everything to me.Now look what you did..Just leave!"

Nicole was completely humiliated because my friends was standing behind Minwoo,shocked at what he said.
I ran down stairs as fast as I can.
"Ashi you little" Nicole was about to slap me until Minwoo grabbed her wrist and pushed her outside-locking the door.

"So...I'm guessing you heard everything?" He said,scratching the back of his head and looking down.
I jumped up and hugged him,
"Dae,I did" I smiled-"Just make sure you wash your neck."
We all laughed and went upstairs to set everything up for the Sleep Over.
"Okay,Youngmin and Kwangmin and Minji,all three of you should fit in the guest room^^"

"Wait,that means I have to..."
"Kim,you're sleeping in my room,with me."He smiled.
All I could hear was the 3 of them fangirling and teasing me-making hearts with their hands.

Omo..What am I going to do?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I disappoint you guys? D: I need some drama to you know..make it interesting xDD not all love stories has mushy love every second right?kekeke.Hmmmm,the thing is..I don't know if I will have time to update tomorrow(holiday) well

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!♥(even though its the 3rd... XD)
Please subscribe and comment~!^^ :D thank you all for commenting,I'm really happy(REALLY) that you guys like the story so far [: I usually never write anything,but when it come to love stories,I put all my effort into it and personal "I wish this would happen" haha
^^~Enjoy!