Lotte World Minwoo.

High School Lovers.

(I never been to Lotte World so I don't know what they have LOL so, I'll just make some stuff up^^)

"Jagiya~" Minwoo called sweetly." HURRY UP!"

"Ashi Arraso!" When did he get so pushy? I rolled my eyes playfully until a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Manihe~ I just want to spend the rest of my day with you."

I giggled at his ''mature'' way of telling me such a sweet thing. Everyone packed up and went back to their partners as we got on the bus, on our way to Lotta World.

"Opp--I mean Minwoo..." He smirked and looked at me,

"What."

"Remind me again why I can't call you Oppa anymore..." I pouted at the lecture he gave me last night.

"Because, I have something better than Oppa" He scoffd, causing me to wonder.

'What's better than Oppa?'

 

I slumpled back on the seat and rested my head on Minwoo's chest as he snuggled next to me.
His smoothing heartbeat~ His charming smile, his amazing personality, what more can I ask of him?
Nothing~


"What are you smiling for?" Minwoo laughed at my foolish smile against his chest.

"Oh.." I blushed."Nothing I just thought of funny."

"Really? Tell me!" He shoved me against the window.

"YA!" I shouted,"You didn't have to push me towards the window." I rubbed my arm slowly and glared at him.

"Well...Are you going to tell me?"

"Well are you going to stop being mean?" Pft..

Minwoo looked directly at me, staring at me uncomfortably.

I squinted my eyes at him."What are you looking at..HUH?"

"Aigoo~" He pinched my cheeks. "You're so cute when I piss you off."

"You pissed me off just so you can see my reaction?!"

He nodded and was already dying of laughter. "Oh my gosh your facial expressions are the funniest!"

"Well I'm going to have this FACIAL EXPRESSION throughtout the whole ride."

"Bwoh?" He said surprisingly,"Waeeeeeeee? I was only playing around.." He said with guilt, pouting and nervously playing with his fingers.

'Awwww~ He thinks I'm actually mad at him'

 

"If you're mad about the Oppa thing, you can call me it! I don't care, I don't want you to be mad at me." He hugged my tightly.

"Ah I was just playing around!!" I yelled while struggling our of his grip.

'Mehrong~' Minwoo stuck out his tongue, ''I know".

"ASHI. I'm going to get you back!."

"Not unless I get you back again!"

"Fine! Lets see who wins!"

"Deal!" Minwoo shouted, placing his arm around my shoulders. "The game starts when we get off the bus, I just want you in my arms for now."

I couldn't help but smile at his cheesy move."Fine."

~~~~~~~~
*AT LOTTE WORLD*

"We're here kids!" Mr.Sang shouted throughout the whole bus.

Everyone was yawning and stretching as the bus driver parked near the enterance.

"Hyung-nim" A student called out."Why does it look so empty? Are we early or is it closed?"

He chuckled,"You're adorable, but great news! I contacted this place yesterday asking if we could use it ONLY for us. It didn't cost much, but as long as you guys work hard, the rest of the year will be fun!"

All 10 students gasped in excitement, the whole place to ourselves?! Considering this is my first time here, I'm really excited!
And my first time is going to be spent with Minwoo! My Opp--- Oh wait.. I can't call him that anymore /: I was starting to see why couples use it for their boyfriends while in a relationsip

-Sigh~

"O, what's wrong?" Minwoo looked at me with an worried expression.

I faked a smile and held his hand. "Nothing, I'm just scared if I get lost in this big place."

"Don't worry, I'll hold onto you tightly! You're not going to leave my side no matter what! ^^"

"What if I have to go to the bathroom?" I gave him a smirk,

"Fine..Just that!" He gaved a peck on my cheek as everyone got off the bus and gave in the tickets.

*CURRENTLY IN/AT THE ENTERANCE OF LOTTE WORLD*


"Wowwwwwwwww~" I gaped at the spacious yet incredible place. "This place looks awesome!"

"Anniyeo!" Minji grabbed my hand. "You're going with us!"

"What?! No way! She's my GIRLFRIEND." Minwoo suddenly grabbed my other hand.

'...Not this again..'

"Rock,paper,scissors!" Kwangmin shouted as Youngmin and Julia joined in.

"Ashi..You guys are blocking them, its Kim's first time here. Obviously she wants to spend it with Minwo." Julia said, blasting a smile and a wink at me as I mouthed the word 'thank you'.

"SCREW MINWOO LET'S GO." Minji yelled playfully.

"YOU'RE ON MINNNNJI"

"Oh emphasis on MIN right? MINNNNNWOO"

Everyone laughed at their competive side as Minwoo won the first round.
Then Minji won the second round.
It was the last one, I whispered Minwoo to do rock. He was scared but he trusted me (:

"I WIN!" Minwoo shouted as he hugged my tightly, lifting me in the air and twirling me around with him.

I blushed heavily when my face was pressed against his soft cheeks.He smelled so lovely~ lskjcfvkusdfseo.

"Are you okay? Did I hug you too tight? If I did....

Did you enjoy it? (; "

"YA!" I slapped his arm softly and smiled."My mom gives better hugs then youuuuu~Mehrong" I stuck my tongue out and crossed him arms.

"What about the kisses?" He leaned in and covered me with sweet kisses.

"Ooooo~ Kimmy girl you blushinnnnn" Minji teased as she laughed with the others.

"Shut up!" I pouted with a shade of red.

"Come on, I'll show you a great time while we're here." Minwoo kissed my forehead and we linked arms, waving to YoungKwan and MinJuila(nicknames)

"Meet us at 4pm! At the food court when you two are donee!" Youngmin shouted.

~~~~
"I don't feel like going on rides, do you?"

I shook my head, " Its not fun when its only two people." I pouted as he moved in closer.

"Let's go to the gift shop!" He pointed at the direction and pulled me towards it.

*GIFT SHOP*

Everything was so cute and colorful until something caught my eye,
Couple tees~ And rings!
I hinted Minwoo but staring at it for minutes.

"What are you staring at?"

"Oh..N-nothing..." *sigh* he didn't notice...

*4P.M. (After hours of fun, it was already time to meet up with the others*

"Oh Kim, I got to..Go to the bathroom! I'll be right back arraso?" He kissed my cheeks and ran off.

"Kim! Dongsaengah," Youngmin yelled softly as he gave me a hug, "How was it with Minwoo?"

"We had tons of fun!" I started to remember the Couple Tees with the rings."But one thing just got me disappointed."

Youngmin paused and smirked. "Well, sooner or later, you won't be disappointed." He walked away with Julia leaving me dumbfounded with Kwangmin and MinJi.

"Yeah." Kwangmin started." We are SURE that you won't be disappointed later in the day,right MinJi darling?"

She blushed heavily as I ."Yeah darling~~~" I giggled as she poked my cheeks.

" Let's go shopping!!" Minji shouted." Damnit Kwangmin, you almost made me forgot."

"Manihe~" He kissed her neck sweetly as i gagged playfully.

LET'S GO~

*At the Store With Both Kwangmin And Minji*

'Minwoo is sure taking forever in the bathroom..Its been 2 hours already and i left him a lot of texts.'

''Try this on!" Minji shouted as she tossed me the dress."After you try it on, I'll do your makeup!"



"How does it look?" I shyly asked.

"Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~" They both gaped in amazement as they clapped.

"But why are you guys doing this?" I chuckled. "I'm not a doll you know."

"YOU LOOK LIKE ONE!" Kwangmin pinched my left cheek.

"I know right! The cutest human doll EVER." Minji pinched my other cheek

I slapped both of their hands and rubbed my face. "That really hurts!"

"Ah who cares.." Minji grinned."Kwangmin, is it time?"

He nodded as I looked atthem both suspiciouly."Time for what?"

"You'll see!" They grabbed onto me and placed a blind fold over my eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted.

They laughed as they led me slowly."Don't worry, you'll love us for this hehehe." Minji and Kwangmin teased


---------------------------------------------------

I didn't explain much in Lotte World, the next chapter will be more detailed,
I AM SO SORRY for not updating this in like..a month! School is stabbing me n the back with work work work.
And guys please if you have time check out my dance covers with my friends^^
http://www.youtube.com/user/thenonamenecessary
You guys get to see my face LOL oh gah, yes, I am the girl with the glasses
PPYONG! I will update this soon!!