Is Revenge Sweeter than....

High School Lovers.

 *vibrating vibrating*

 I woke up and looked at the clock,5:32am.
"Oh the plan!"
I sat up and someone tugged me down,then gave me one stong pull,
''Ah! Ashi...Minwoo! Our plan!"
"Just stay like this for 5 more minutes~" He said in a sleepy tone.

I couldn't say no to that..So I laid back looking at the clock,

*A/C suddenly turns off*

It was getting a bit warm,

"Oppa,it's okay I'm not cold anymore."

"Ah..But I'm cold,hold me please?" Minwoo said with those puppy eyes.

This is so awkward +_+

"Just put your arms like this and hold me tightly."Minwoo gently took my arm and placed it around his back. He closed his eyes,ah it's too cute,I closed my eyes too and tried to control my feelings.He was taller then me,so my head was on his chest.

"Oppa~It's 5:30am already.What about our plan?" No matter how much I want to stay like this..My feelings can't grow strong-Aigooo~

"Alright,I'll get up." I placed my arms by my side and sat up.

Minwoo also sat up and stretch,

"Ahhh~What a nice sleep (: " Both of his arms wraped around me on the side.

"Let's get revenge dae?^^" He got out of bed and tiptoed near the door.
He gave me a signal 'Come here~'
I walked quietly to him and opened the door.

We both sneaked into their room without a problem and peeked in,
'Hmm,where's Minji?" I thought to myself.
''Oh!" I whispered and pointed at Minji sleeping next to Kwangmin,

"We should push them closer don't you think?" Minwoo whispered,
I nodded and quietly went it-tiptoed.

I pointed to Kwangmin,
'you push him' I mouthed to him,'while I push Minji,not too hard!'

We pushed them gently and I had one evil idea in mind..I hope they won't wake up.
I slowly took Kwangmin's arms and placed them over Minji's.Success~!
Then we went to Julia and Youngmin,they're not even close together!
Minwoo and I pouted,he walked towards me and whispered again,

"What about those two?they're so far apart,we might get caught."
"We have to at least try." I mouthed.

Both of us went over to their section and took in a deep breathe,
"do it slowly~" Minwoo mouthed.

Okay,I took Julia's side and began to slightly move her towards Youngmin.
'Closer~' I mouthed to Minwoo,'hurry'
A little more~...There!
We dragged our feets outside their room and high fived each other,
"We make really good spies right Dongsaengah?^^"
"kekeke Dae Oppa!"

"Okay I'm gonna freshen up in the bathroom.Then you. (:" He smiled and walked downstairs.
I went back to his room,and jumped on top of it landing on my back.I looked at the pillow he was sleeping on and picked it up,

"Minwoo! You had a good sleep right? I did too~!^^" I hugged it tightly,fangirling and rolling around until,
He walked in,he was giggling and looking at me,while I laid there frozen,

''Um..I forgot my towel",He laughed and scratched his head,"you can continue what you were doing^^"
When he walked out the room,I was so embarrassed.

"ASHI!" *facepalm* "Why did you hav to walk in?!" I punched the pillow and threw it to the side.

Seconds later I got off the bed to pick it up,
"Omo are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you."
I went towards the bed and placed it where it was before.Am I this crazy?I went downstairs to see if Minwoo was done,I was hearing mumbling so I went near the door my pressed my ears on it to listen closer.

"Kim-ah~ You had a good sleep right?I had four towels here but I just wanted to see you again.Good thing I did kekeke.What a cute dongsaeng^^ kekekeke."

"Pft! and he thought I was weird for a second?" I knocked on the door,
"Dae Minwoo~I had a great sleep,hurry up~^^"
"Ashi,babo,babo!" I heard him yelling at himself,hm,my own personal revenge? [:

I went back upstairs to check on them,
*step step step step-opens the door*

 

OMO,what is this?
Youngmin and Julia,cuddling?! We just put them closer together.His arm was around her waist and her head was on his chest.
OH MY GOSH.
I looked over at Minji and Kwangmin,snuggling?! I went to Minwoo's bedroom to get my phone so I can take a picture of this.
*Click*
Minji's eyes were opening,oh no,I ran back downstairs and bumped into Minwoo who just finished taking a shower.

He was wearing a towel around his waist while drying his hair with another towel,
"what's wrong?"
I looked around,trying not to focus on his body,
"I took a picture of them upstairs and Minji woke up so..I ran downstairs..and bumped into you...I'm sorry."Ah-this is awkward..
"Oh,its okay,I would have ran too.Now its your turn to take a shower."Minwoo said,pushing me inside.

"ashi why did he push me? I could of have walked." I mumbled to myself,I opened the shower door and the water.
"Oh what's this?"
I looked closer at the shower glass door-the bathroom was foggy and there appears to be a writing on it,

"Have a nice shower Dongsaengah,I hope we can have more sleepovers^^♥"

KYAH HE PUT A HEART.I jumped around covering my mouth from my loud squealing.
*knock knock*
"Hurry up and take a shower! kekeke"

''Ashi~~~not again." I said to myself."Alright!" I continued to smile like an idiot as I got into the shower.Should I take a picture of the heart?Nah...That's weird.

                                                                   ----------Done with the shower-----------

I went outside drying my hair with a towel,i already wore on my clothes so I went to the kitchen,wow..He has a huge house with a spacious kitchen.I looked over at the dinning table,KwangJi and YoungLee(''couple names) was already there.

"Good Morning~~" they all said in unison,It was scary,and suspicious...Did they find out why they were hugging each other when they woke up?Minwoo was by the stove making pancakes.

He smiled at me while I sat down with Minji.

"So dongsaengah,how was your night?Did you sleep well?"

I nodded,"Dae! I did.what about you?"

"Hm I slept pretty good.." Minji replied..Did she find out-"Me too!" Kwangmin said,popping out of no where.

"Julia and I had a nice sleep too right?" Youngmin responded.

Omo,they're acting very scary...She nodded and smiled.

"We would like to thank you and Minwoo for doing that by the way."Minji said.
Oh no.Minwoo placed the plates of pancakes on the dinning table and looked confused,

"Psh what are you talking about Minji?We didn't do anything.."
"Then care to explain why we were so close together?"

"A..ah ask yourself that! Minwoo and I were sleeping! How could you blame us?" I acted surprised,trying to use my acting skills.

"Hmm.Find we'll believe you for now!" She said,laughing and enjoying the pancakes.Minwoo took a seat next to me and sprayed whip cream on top.

"Thank you Oppa~^^"
He took his finger and took some of the cream from it and tapped it on my nose,
"No problem dongsaengah kekekeke.Aigoo so cute." He his finger and smiled.

"YA~!" I took the can and sprayed it on his nose as well,
"Ashi~" He took more from the pancakes and wipped it above my lips.I was about to clean it off while he grabbed my arm,
"you just showered,here I'll do it."
 

He stood up and slowly went closer and kissed me on the lips,
"There all clean~^^"
 

"y..ya! You got that move more Secret Garden!" I blushed,looking away but I can't help but smile.

"Hm let's say..It was for me and for a little of revenge." He giggled and stuff my mouth with pancakes,

Yup~Revenge is sweeter than pankcakes with whip cream~.

I looked at their faces,they were shocked and speechless,

"AH~Why didn't I take a picture?!" Youngmin joked around,

"Should we call you two the pancake couples now?" Kwangmin teased.

Minwoo and I both laughed,

"What did I say before? We're not a couple!" I yelled,still giggling.

''Then what was the kiss for?" Minji said- smirking and made a kissy face.

"I was just cleaning the wip cream from her face,I was lazy to get a napkin and I took a shower already so that was the only way."Minwoo replied.

"Ah whatever you say~Hurry and eat! we're gonna go bowling later^^ we have to go home and finish our study guides for Monday -_-'' Youngmin said,stuffing his mouth with a piece of the pancakes,

"Wow minwooie~ You sure can make pancakes^^" Kwangmin complimented.

"Mhm! Umma taught me haha.Go let's hurry and go bowling!" Minwoo cheerfully said.

I have a feeling it's gonna be a great day~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's another update~!
Thank you new readers/subscribers :D I'm glad some of you liked the last chapter,and I hope you will enjoy this one!♥
Sorry if I haven't been able to update much..Busy with reading for high school *sigh* I will try to be on a lot,I stayed up til 1:33am to work on this.I was distracted XD lmao Please enjoy and I hope you will like it!
What will happen at the bowling place? Subscribe and Find Out!♥