Tuesday! ^o^

High School Lovers.

 *Fast Foward*

I was already in class, with Minwoo.

"Did you get the permission slip signed?" He asked excitedly.

"Dae!" I held it up and we hugged each other tightly.

"Kyah it's going to be so fun! So remember,come to my house after school.Partner kekeke,so we have plan everything out^^"

''Alright!" We both high fived and the teacher came in.

"Okay students,please hand in your permission slip with the money." Mr.Park went around the room to collect.

I turned around and waved at Minji,

"Unnie! You're going over Kwangminnie's house right? With Julia and Youngmin?"

"Yeah! We should webcam too! Arraso? This is the biggest trip ever,so remember! You too Minwoo!"

"Ah okay !^^ I'll make sure we both webcam with you guys."

~~~~~~~~~~

It was already lunch time,I threw out my lunch and went outside to sit on the bench with Minwoo.He placed his arms around my shoulder,pulling me in closer.

"So..I heard the hotel has only one bed per room."

"Pft." I poked his cheeks."And?"

"That's mean we're gonna sleep together!" He pecked my cheeks as I blushed.

I nodded."Yeah~ But don't pull anything stupid!"

"Ya,I'm not that kind of guy.Unless we were to be married at this age." Minwoo smiled and winked.

"Aigoo~ When did I have such a erted boyfriend?" I snuggled into his arms.

"hehehe,since the day you met me." We both laughed as the bell rang."Oh time for class! Hurry before we're late!" Minwoo grabbed my hands and we both ran into the school and up to class just in time.

                                                                     *SCHOOL DISMISSAL*

"Finally!" MinJi shouted."Tomorrow's the trip!" The class celebrated by running around and throwing their papers in the air.

"Okay we'll webcam with you guys when you're ready.Call me okay?" Julia said while holding hands with Youngmin.

"Dae~ Bye Youngmin! Bye MinJi and Kwangmin!"

"Annyeong!!" They all shouted while running to their house(The Twin's)

Minwoo and I also hurried back to his house.

~~

"Okay what about this?" Minwoo held up a pair of shorts for the waterpark.

"Oh yeah! I have a swim wear with the same color^0^"

"Ya,who said you're wearing a two-piece one?"

"How did you know I have a two-piece..." I glared at him playfully.

"Well I was investigating your dresser and saw it." He giggled.

"Ya!" I smacked him softly."Well I'm going to wear that so Mehrong~"

"Tch..Fine,but if guys starts to look at you..Manly Minwoo is going to show up!"

"Oh really?" I as I packed his shorts into the bag.

"Pft...Okay I think we packed everything..Clothes,water,sunscreen,money,extra shoes,and you.^^"

He hugged me from the waist and kissed my cheeks.I smiled at his sly action,Until I got a text from Minji.

-WEB CAM WEBCAM!!-

We the computed and accepted the invite.

"You guys have everything?" I asked."We're done." I already packed mines from yesterday.The earlier the better.

"Yeah! Oh my gawd tomorrow is going to be so fun! You have no idea." Youngmin exclaimed.

"I know right! Alright,well i have to go home and shower and sleep,Annyeong!" Minji exclaimed,Julia too.

"Alright guys,exiting the chat.See you tomorrow!!"

-Minwoo walked me at night,it was just 7pm.So I guess my mom wouldn't mind.As we arrived at the front of my door step,we kissed and waved goodbye.

"Bye~ I'll miss you." He waved as I opened the door.

"Annyeong~ I'll miss you too" I made a heart with my hands."Saranghaeyo!"

Minwoo gave me a bright smile,"Saranghayeo!!♥"

~~~~
                                                                   -The Next Morning In Class-

Today we dressed casual.No uniform.^^
Minwoo and I was the first to arrive in the classroom-just like we planned.

"Why are we here EXTRA early? I'm really sleepy Oppa~" I said in a tired tone.

"So we won't be late hehe." We both took our seats and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Wake me up when our friends come.~" He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Arraso" He held me closer,keeping me warm by covering me with his jacket.

"Thank you~" I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep.

-
I suddenly woke up to a sound of a book dropping on the ground.I sat up and looked around.
Where's Minwoo? I looked at my desk and saw a note.

"I forgot something at home,I'll be back okay? Really fast!♥"

Aigoo,I thought he packed everything.I was fully awake so I decided to go around the school.I exited my classroom and into the hallway,going doing the stairs where the Juniors were(Non-Honor)
I saw a light coming from the first room on the left.I thought the junitor left it on so I peeked inside.

"Ya!" 3 guys were in the room.

"Oh sorry,I thought someone wasn't in here." As I was about to turn away,one guy grabbed my wrist and forced me to the wall.

"Who told you that you can go on our floor?Fresh meat.." He his lips as his hand touched my thigh.

"Let go of me!" I tried to struggle out until his friends grabbed my other wrist,pinning me to the lockers in the hallway.

"HELP HEL--" I tried to yell until the third guy covered my mouth.

"Stay still and be a good girl.'' He placed his hands on my hips and kissed my neck.

I felt dirty.I felt like a ..

"Minwoo....Where are you?" I questioned myself as a tear trickled down my cheeks.


-----------------------------------------------
Another update! Sorry if its late! And if its short ><;
I had to include some drama +_+; lmao but I hope this wasn't too boring D: I tried to add some action and a cliffhanger ^o^
What's going to happen to Kim? Will Minwoo save her in time?


SUBSCRIBE AND FIND OUT SOON!♥