"Will He Ever Forgive Me?"

High School Lovers.

JULIA'S POV.

"I hate her..I hate her so much!" I shouted in my head,full of anger.But suddenly,I felt sad..and heartbroken.

"Youngminah..." I rememebered all of the fun things we used to do,all the dates,and memories we had together.He was more special than my first boyfriend,am I wrong to say that?

It was all Kim's fault we're over! If she wants to mess up my relationship,I'll mess up hers....Will he ever forgive me?Does he know how truely sorry I am? I started to shed a tear and hid my face in my pillow.

"I miss you..."

JI KIM'S POV.

                                                                                            -MORNING-

The usual business for the morning *sigh* at least I'll see my friends! And get my score from my test kekeke.Oh...I forgot,Julia.
Whatever.It was 5am,-shower-uniform-and apple.Before I headed out the door I sent Minwoo a tex,

"Good Morning! See you at school kay? Annyeong!^^"

"Good Morning keke,Dae! remember to give me a hug! Or I'll tackle you >:3 Annyeong!"

I laughed at his text and walked to school happily until I saw YoungKwang(Jotwins).

"Ya! Wait for me!" I shouted and they looked back.

"Oh dongsaengah! Good Morning!" they said in unison with a smile.I was surprised to see a smile on Youngmin's face.

"Dae good morning!" I linked arms with both of them,"Let's walk together okay?"

They nodded their heads excited and we ran to the gates of the school.

"Oh Minji!" I shouted,running to hug her.

"Ah! Nice to see you too Dongsaengah keke."

"Ya~~She's my girlfriend" Kwangmin pouted.

"Ashi,"Minji said as she smiled and hugged kwangmin.

"Aren't you going to let go?"

"I don't want to" Kwangmin responded.

"I'll leave you two alone" I laughed and saw Youngmin alone.

"Youngminah,are you okay?"

He shook his head,"Ani..." His eyes were watery.I patted his back and gave him a hug.

"You're better off without her."
 

"I guess."

"Well you can be the..god brother of Jiwoo!" I said in a cheerful voice.

"Really?"

"Ya!"Minji shouted."What about us two?Minwoo told me that you lovebirds are like a parent to Jiwoo,I want to see her one day! pleaseeee~"

"Alright alright.Youngminnie! Godbrother(if there is one lol) MinKwang-godparents!"

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"What about me?" I knew by that tone of voice it was Minwoo.

"The grandpa,ajusshi" I laughed and kissed his cheeks.

''Pffft,after all I did for you,I'm the father! Got it?!" He gave me a peck on my lips."Annyeongsayo Hyungs!^^"

"Annyeong dongsaengah" they both smiled and waved until Julia walked towards me..Glaring me down.The others felt a awkward silence so they stepped back except Minwoo.

"What do you want?" Minwoo asked coldly.

"You..You will pay for everything.."

"Minwoo,you can leave,I can handle this."

He nodded and gave Julia a death glare.

"Because of you! Youngmin broke up with me! It's all your fauly!"

"How is it my fault?! YOU cheated on him..He SAW you,I didn't tell him.How am I suppose to know that he would be at a pet store?"

"Yeah right..."

This crazy ,doesn't believe me.

"YA! I'm telling the truth.."

"Whatever,liar.Just watch your relationship crumble down,I'll make sure it does.."

She walked away,bumping my shoulder harshly.

"YA!" Minwoo shouted."That little " he mumbled,Minwoo turned to me,placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Did she hurt you?" He asked worriedly.

"N..no."

"Did she say anything?" I stood silent.."Well?"

I nodded."I might she might try to ruin our relationship.."

Minwoo held both sides of my shoulders and looked me in the eye,"No one..Is going to tear up apart,never." He pulled me into a hug.A smile formed on my face and so did he.

"Want me to walk you to class?" He held out his hand.

"Dae~" I softly grabbed it as thes rest of the class followed the teacher.

                                                                                              -IN CLASS-

Youngmin asked the etacher to switch his sweat from the moment they enter class.When he was moving his books to empty desk behind Kwangmin,Julia gave me yet another glare.

"Okay class,you all passed 90 and above! Congrats,and we know which two got the highest.Kim Ji and No Minwoo."

The class applauded while Julia kept his hands to the side.

"So we will going on a trip."

"To where?" A student asked.

"Amusement park,waterpark,and staying at a hotel for 2 nights.How does that sound?"

The students cheered and got excited."You will be paired into groups of 2's or 3's so pick fast."

Kwangmin and Minji took Youngmin in.

"Partners?" Minwoo shouted cheerfully,giving me a high five.

"Dae! Partners!"^^ I high-fived back.

   

                                                                           -Lunch Time-

 Although I kinda hate Julia a little for threating my relationship and calling me a liar...I kinda feel bad for her,I guess I'm that nice kind of person.Seeing her sitting by herself in class and in lunch.Ugh,I'm going to regret this so much..
I walked over to her table,

"Julia,please believe me..I didn't tell Youngmin anything..."

"Really?" She grabbed my wrist and felt my pulse,"Hm seems you're not lying..."
Julia had a gulity face on,"Sorry..Just I kinda love Youngmin too,maybe even more than my boyfriend of 3 years.I didn't know he loved me,I didn't know that I was playing with his heart,I swear..I wasn't thinking."

"The only thing is to apologize,to show him that you really love him."

She nodded as I took her hand and dragged her to Youngmin.

"You might hate me but...I htink you need to hear her out." I gave Minji a single to clear the table of those two could talk.

She grabbed kwangmin by the ear while Minwoo and I laughed.

"Let's go" I whispered into his ears.

"Wae?" Later I grabbed her ear and pulled him to a different table.

"Ah ow ow okay okay!" Kwangmin and Minwoo both shouted in pain.

We sat from afar watching them :3

JULIA'S POV-

Youngmin just continued to listen to music and I pulled out his plugs,

"Ya!"

"Please,let me explain Oppa."

"Don't call me Oppa anymore..."

"Please at least listen to me,please." I was about to cry to see my cheerful Youngminah gone cold and harsh.

"Fine...5 minutes!" He shouted.

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well you did..." He interrupted.

"I wasn't thinking correctly."

"Well that's obviously.."

"Can I please finish before the 5 minutes runs out?" He rolled his eyes and nodded.

"My boyfriend of 3 years,he always cheated on me-twice.So i thought if I could get him back..It would be even.I didn't mean to use you! Well that was the plan at first,but I really like you.Your bright personality,your shining smile,your dorkiness that always made me laugh,and you have laways been there for me..I made a huge mistake please please give me one more chance."

I begged on my knees,resting my head on the ground,just begging for one for chance.

"If you promise you'll never do that again"

I nodded excitedly,

"And never lie or even talk to boys except for my brother and Minwoo-and your relatives.."

"Dae dae!" I hugged him tightly."Thank you thank you thank you,you won't regret it!"

I held hands with Youngmin,finally seeing a smile.

"Kim Unnie..I want to say sorry for how I acted,thank you so much." I hugged her tightly.

"Hyung! That means you're partners with Julia on Wednesday?"

"Yup!"

"Okay guys come over at my place to discuss the plans and what to pack okay?Our teacher is making copies of the permission slips and giving to us after school.Oh there he is! let's go!"

We grabbed our bookbags and headed towards the teacher as he gaved us the paper.

"Have it signed and bring everything you need,and money."

Today was a half a day so It was early dismissal.

"Youngmin,can I go home with you?"

"Sure." He said in a soft tone.A tear left my eye"How did I get so lucky to have a second chance with you?"

He smiled and wiped my tears."Because I love you." Youngmin pulled me in for a hug."I love you too,Oppa."

JI KIM'S POV

They finally made up.

"Ya let's go!"

"Where?"

"I wanna see my child!"

"Aigoo you're so childish and cute" I pinched his cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"Not as cute as you" Minwoo leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Bleh" Minji and Kwangmin said in disgust"You two have fun kekeke,we're gonan go to the park^^ Annyeong!"

We waved goodbye,Minwoo and I walked home and visited Jiwoo♥
Then night time came.

"Don't you think we would make a cute adorable baby one day?"

"Ya~watch it we're still young." I chuckled.

"Anniyeo! I mean when we're older durr."

"I guess,maybe because it'll look like me!^^"

"Hehe you're cute when you're lying."

"What?!" I hit his arm softly.

"Minwoo sweetie,your mom is outside." My mom told him.

"Oh dae thank you Ms.Park. Bye Kim-ah" He gave me a goodbye kiss as my mom squealed at the doorway.

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" We smiled at each other as he left.

"Umma,you're so embarrassing." I said jokingly.

"Hey,at least I let you date okay? go to take a shower and straight to bed,night."

I did what she told me and waited for tomorrow,Wednesday is going to be so fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeongsayeo!~^^ Another Update♥
I hope you guys enjoyed this,I don't want to include too much drama because I wanna save it for college^^(sequel)
Thank you for reading and subscribing! :D

I made a dance cover for Boyfriend ^^ well for their 2nd month anniversary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlHEwy2b2pw&feature=channel_video_title

Read the description please.Thank you~Annyeong^0^;;
I will update the 'Let's Have Fun Tonight' Soon! tomorrow morning,promise! kekeke