Now You Know My Past.

High School Lovers.

 5:00am.
Another day of school but this time,it'll be different..Today was Friday-Half A Day and also the day of the party and sleep over.I quickly grabbed my book bag and wore on my uniform.
I called Minji to see if she wants to walk with me to school.

"So are you coming at Bard Street? That's where we usually meet up last time." I asked her.

"Oh yeah!^^ I'll be there soon,wait for me okay?I'll call you when I'm ready."

We both hanged up and I patiently waited for Minji. Five minutes later she called,wow she's pretty quick. I walked just 4 minutes and I finally saw Minji ^^ I ran to her and hugged her,

"Ready for the 'party tonight?"

"keke Yeah.Kinda nervous.The twins are sleeping over too omo~''

"What?!" Really? Its going to be...Fun I guess,the more the merrier haha.And you and Kwangmin can you know..Sleep together,but not like that! Cuddle,that's it." I said,laughing about the idea,

"I guess you're right kekeke,I can't wait! Why do we have school today?ughh."

We arrived at the school gate and entered,I could spot Minwoo from here,joking around with the Jotwins.As soon as Youngmin saw me,he immediately took my hand and dragged me on the side of the school,
"What are you doing?"
"I have to tell you something..It has to do something with Minwoo,its urgent and you need to hear it.."
I suddenly felt worried and looked at Youngmin with a serious expression,
"what is it?"
"He...He has a girlfriend already." "Ar..Are you serious?Really?"

"I wouldn't lie about this,I know how much he means to you." I started to tear up,knowing that he really thinks of me just as a friend.
"Who is she?Does she go to this school?"

"Well..She's attending his old school,when he forgot his phone at my house,I saw a texted from a girl named NicolePark..It was filled with hearts and 'I miss you'..I'm sorry,I didn't want you to get hurt in the future.It was best if you knew now."

"Thank you so much Oppa,for telling me this."
I hugged him and he held my hand walking me back to Minji until Minwoo and I had eye contact for 2 seconds,I avoided him.

Why didn't he tell me? I should of listened to my Unnie's advice... He slowly walked up to me,

"Hi..What's wrong?'' He looked concerned..Please don't hate me Oppa-I thought to myself.

"Annyeongsayeo..Minwoo.Nothing's wrong."

"Why are you talking so formally now?Why did you stop calling me Oppa?"

"I have my reason..And if you tell me something you have been hiding,then I'll tell you.''

I walked away,having him feel confused.I'm sorry,I'm sorry that I left you behind,and avoided you.
When we went up to class,he texted me constantly,

"Please tell me what's wrong.. ): "

"I'll give you a hint then.It has to do something with texting and..An old friend in your school."

As he was thinking about it constantly,the teacher ended his lesson and it was already time for dismissal.Did he figure it out? I was in front of the school's door ,Minji and the twins left first.I was suppose to walk home with her today,but I planned to take my time walking alone there.

"Does it have to do with my girlfriend?" Minwoo asked.

"Mhm..."I looked away,"I know I sound like a drama queen,but..My feelings for you are...rare,I have never liked a guy in my life.But you changed that.I bet you're thinking I'm crazy,so I should probably go." I poured my heart out saying this..*sigh*

As soon as I was about to turn away from him and walk away,he grabbed my wrist,

"I broke up with her...When she cheated on me."

I turned back to him,

"what?"

"She cheated on me with my best friend..That's why when on the first day of school,I was sad-depressed.Until you changed me.I promised myself never to like another girl..But I guess we have something in common,my feelings for you is rare."

He smiled as a tear slid down his soft cheeks. I quickly hugged him tightly,

"I'm sorry,I'm so so sorry." I said,regretting everything most of what I said.

"And those texts she sent me was asking if we could get back together.." He replied.

"what did you text back?"

"I already have a new girl..She goes to my school,and she changed my whole life." I looked confused like a lost puppy and suddenly...

He held my chin and slowly went in for a kiss. His lips were so soft,and he swept me off my feet.

"Was that your first kiss?" He asked me,smiling.

I nodded,unable to speak because of the fireworks(so mushy xD)

"Here I'll walk you to Minji's house." He held my hands and we arrived at her house,

"Bye,can't wait to see you tonight" He kissed my cheeks and hugged me. I was wandering back and forth..Is this a dream?

I rang her doorbell and she dragged me in.

"OMO~~~ Are you two dating?!"

"Mhm,wait..How did you know?"

"Well The Twins and I were curious so we stayed back and hid behind a bush.We saw you two kiss!''

We both squealed like fangirls, "Let's do your makeup and get ready for tonight,did you bring your outfit?"

"Dae Unnie^^ I did,let's go~"
---------------------------30 Minutes Later----------------------------   

"Wow~~~~You look so pretty!!"She complimented,"I should take beauty school kekekekeke."

"Really?" I went to look at her mirror-full length."Wow...That really is me right?"

I was shocked to see the full transformation..I can't wait for tonight. Both of us packed for the sleepover.Julia is coming over,but I don't know if she's sleeping over though.

"Do you have Julia's phone number? Youngmin is sleeping over too,and its me and Minwoo..You and Kwangmin.Youngmin and Julia.Sounds fun though."
"It does! I'll call her,Youngmin gave her number to me this morning."
"She said okay! ^^" 
Everything was turning out great and amazing..It was unbelievable,until I received a text from Youngmin...
"This can't be good.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dnvkjsdvkkr I don't know the outcome of this D: I;m sorry if I ruined the story,it'll be MUCH more interesting in the next chpater~^^
Thank you for subscribing-new readers (:If its confusing tell me so I can fix it up a bit^^;

Please comment and Subscribe,thank you~ everyone kekeke