I Love You This Much.

High School Lovers.

"Ooo~ We would like to see you try." Kwangmin rebelled back as they both led me up the stairs to who knows where.

"Okay right here Kwangmin."

"Can I take this off now?"

"No! Okay bye!" Kwangmin and Minji ran off.

"Ya!" When I was about to take the blind fold off, a pair of arms wrapped around my waisted and snuggled me warmly on the chest.

A giggled was obviously telling me it was Minwoo, "Don't take it off yet."
He carried me bridal style as he held me close to his chest where his heart beat could be easily heard.

Minwoo placed me down and unwrapped the blind fold, tossing it to the side to show me the most romantic place in Lotte World.
I smiled widely and tried to hold in my tried to see the place beautifully decorated in twinkling lights, rose petals, candles, and a huge teddy bear.

"Is--Is this all for me?" A tear slided down my cheeks as Minwoo wiped it away, caressing my cheeks.
"I did this because I love you." He leaned down and kissed my forehead sweetly and gave me a bag with a pretty ribbon.

"I got this for you." Minwoo smiled charmingly and handed to me as I gently took it from his hands.

I opened up the bag and saw the couple shirts.

I looked at him surprisingly but I was yet so happy.
He took off his jacket and revealed that he was wearing one too.

"Minwoo I love you!" I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"There's more."

He reached into his pockets and pulled out two rings.

"Ji-Kim, I promise to be always there for you, to protect you,care for you, love you, and treat you as my beautiful girlfriend."
Minwoo slid the ring on my finger and smiled as a tear slided down his cheek.

I sniffled and took the other ring from his palm.
"No-Minwoo, I promise to always love you, protect you, care for you, be there for you, and only look at you as my shining star, my boyfriend."
I slided the ring on his finger and tip-toed to kiss his soft lips.

"This is too much for me..My little Dongsaeng." Minji blurted as she was standing near the pole.
"Hush! You're ruining it." Kwangmin teased as she slapped him softly on the arms, but at the end he wrapped his arms around her.

We both laughed and held hands,
"You knew all this long?"

He nodded cutely and pouted with his adorable cheeks. "Of course."
I giggled and leaned on his shoulders.

"Oh! I rented us a movie so we can watch it when we go back to the hotel."

"Hmm, and what kind of movie is it?"

"I picked 2 actually, if we have time we'll watch both!" Minwoo said excitedly ."A romance and a Horror."

"Ooo~ A horror?" Ah..I used to love horror movies, but that one time it got me so scared..I promise myself I would NEVER watch one again.
"But I'm really scared of horror movies.."

He giggled and wrapped his arms around me tightly and nuzzled our noses together. "I'll protect you." Minwoo kissed my lips until a flash of a camera was aimed towards us.
We both looked up to see Mr.Sang.

"Sunbaenim!" Minwoo whined." Why did you take a picture of us?"

We were blushing, flushed with the shade of red.

"What it was cute." He laughed. "Come on, its getting late, tomorrow we're going to the waterpark, come on kids!"

Mr.Sang directed us to the bus while Minwoo and I took our last picture of us here together.

"Say Couples!" Youngmin exclaimed.

"Couples!"

-Takes the Picture.-

"WAH~ So cute!" Youngmin held the camera and showed everyone."They're wearing couple Tees"

"Ya!" Minwoo snatched the camera away and gave it to me so I could put it in my bag.

*BUS RIDE*

"So..." Minwoo started off to break the slience." Was it fun?"

I scoffed."Fun? IT WAS AMAZING!" I hugged him tightly around the chest."This was the best day ever! And to make it special, I spent it with you."

Minwoo smiled widely and started to blush,"Well~ hehehe, same here." He kissed my cheeks until the bus hit a bump which caused him to kiss my neck.

"Omo! Sorry!"

I laughed embarrassingly''Its okay."

"I thought you were senstive there." He scratched his head.
Although I am senstive there,  I kinda like it..
ANDWAE. I'm too young.

Minwoo's head leaned on the glass window as I kissed his neck which caught him off guard.
He cleared his throat as he tried to hide his smile.
"What did you do that for?"

"To get even. Mehrong~" I stuck my tongue out as he moved in closer.

"You shouldn't do that though."

I looked at him confusingly. "Why?"

"Because I'm a guy..And I'm older than you." He smirked.

"Just by a few months!''

"Soooo? I'm a guy still."

"Pft..."

*HOTEL*

"Okay guys it's still pretty early so do whatever you want, that is apporiate!"

"Dae~" The class replied as they went up to their rooms.

Minwoo jumped on the bed and patted the spot next to him. "Sit next to me."

"Ani~ I'm going to take a shower first." I placed the gaint teddy bear on the bed next to Minwoo." You can talk to Mr. Coco while I'm gone."

He sighed heavily "I took one this morning so you can go ahead. I'll get movie night ready! Teddy Bear and I are going to have some extra fun without"

"Arraso! And you two wouldn't dare" I glared at him.

"Don't miss me in there." Minwoo winked. "Or else I would have to go visit you."

"Ashi..ert." I smiled as I entered the bathroom and started the water.

~~~~

"Omo..I forgot to bring my clothes in! I can't walk out with a towel covering my body only.."

I looked around to see if Minwoo put any of his spare clean shirts in the cabinet under the sink.

"Yay!" I shouted softly to see he has a dress shirt. To picture Minwoo wearing this, he would look soooo ho---

*Knock knock knock*

"Kim-ah~ Are you done?"

"Dae!" I wore the shirt on quickly an it covered most of my body.

I opened the door to see Minwoo's jaw dropped as he saw me.

"What." I pushed his jaw up and smiled.

"N--Nothing. Ahem~ Let's go!"

He held my hand and ran towards the bedroom with popcorn and soda set up.
Minwoo started the movied as he snuggled in bed.

His hands s down my thighs accidently.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to" He shyly looked away.

"Its okay, it was only an accident." His reactions are so cute.


---------------------------------------
What's going to happen during the movie?

What's going to happen at the waterpark?

SUBSCRIBE TO FIND OUT!

Short Update
I would like to thank everyone for subscribing to this story [: considering this was my first story ever XD
Also I MIGHT do a Halloween Special, but it would mess up the whole storyline. So I might do that next time /:
But I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!
Happy Halloween! :D