Movie Night! Part 1

High School Lovers.

"Its okay, it was only an accident." His reactions are so cute. [recap]

"Ahem" He moved in closer and finally pressed play.

The scary movie was first, since the romance might calm us down a bit.
I pulled the blanket to cover my eyes until he snatched it away.

"You're gonna miss the good part!"

I scoffed,"This is way to scary!" I whined and pouted, glaring at him.

He smiled softly and placed his arms on my shoulder, pulling me really close until our arms touched.
"I told you if you're scared, I could be your teddy bear."

I giggled at him comment and rested my head on his chest while my arm went slightly over his waist.
"Arraso."

He snuggled in closer and rested his chubby cheeks on my head.
"Comfortable?"

"Very." Minwoo slowly moved my hair away from my face and gave me a peck on the lips. "I wish every night would be like this."

I couldn't help but smile foolishly, "Me too."

Minwoo paused the movie and I looked at him confusingly. "Don't wanna watch it?"

He tilted his head cutely. "Later. I want to go to the balcony, wanna come?"

I shooked my head playfully.

"Wae?!"

"Oh gosh fine!" I laughed as we both stood up.

"Here." he tossed me of his his pants. "Wear this, its cold tonight."

"But.." I started off. "I have my own Pjs in my bag."

"Just wear mines for today, arraso?" Minwoo smiled softly as I wore on the PJs.
He late grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around both of us.

"Let's go!"

---

-BALCONY-

"Wah~ Its so pretty out here."

We sat on the couch and I pulled both of my legs up to my chest as he held me warmly.

"Aren't you cold?" He asked me worringly. "I'll get you a jacket if you are."

"Ani." I smiled. "Having you here is all I need to keep warm."

Minwoo leaned in and pressed my lips against his soft ones.
He hugged me tightly. "I don't wanna lose you."

I looked at him. " You won't. Right?"

"Of course, I love you too much to ever let you go.."

My heart was racing everytime he would speak. "You're the only girl for me."
He looked at me in the eyes and kissed my forehead.

I couldn't do anything else but smile. "And you're the only guy for me."

"Remember the first day we met?" He asked sweetly.

I nodded and we held hands. "You were the shy boy."
"And you were the weird, talkative girl."

"Ya!" I slapped his arm softly.

"I was just kidding~ He pouted. "You were the dorky girl."

I smiled,"Fine..."

We both laughed until there was a weird feeling that we were being watched.

I heard a sound of a camera going off, we turned to our left and looked into the room,
"No one is there" I scratched my head and leaned back on Minwoo's arm.

"Wait listen." He covered my mouth. "There it is again!"

We turned around to see the window and the curtains moved.
"Is that a ghost?" I held the blanket closer.

"Yeah sure, a ghost who likes to take pictures.." He giggled cutely, "Come on, let's check it out."

When Minwoo tried to open the glass door, it wouldn't open.
Suddenly, Minji's and Kwangmin's faces popped up.

"Oh my go-!! You scared me!" I glared at both of them as they laughed and high fived each other.

Minji wroted something down. But Minwoo covered his body slightly so I wouldn't see what she wrote.
He later nodded and grinned, giving a thumbs up to her.

"What did she write?"

"Nothing." He went back and hugged my waist.

I pouted and he kissed my cheeks, "You're so cute."

I blushed heavily. "Well. You are too." I mumbled.

"Hm, I am?" He asked questionly. "Prove it."

"How?" I looked at him confusingly.
"I'll give you a day to prove it."

I widen my eyes. "What?! You're cute! Your face, your personality, your laugh, your smile, your dorky actions, the way you friggin dress--Its all cute!"

He turned me around and hugged my tightly. "That."
Minwoo smiled warmly, he pulled away and cupped my cheeks,

"I love everything about you. From your quirks to your flaws. You're like the only star that I look at, I just want you to know how lucky I am to have you."

A tear slowly slided down until he wiped it off gently with his thumb. " Here~" He whispered slowly. Minwoo pulled out a beautiful necklace.



"Couple necklaces?" I smiled softly and covered my face to hide my happiness.

He went in back of me, gently pulling my hair to the front and putting on the necklace for me.
I took the other part of the necklace and tip-toed to put it on him.

"You're adorable for your shortness."  Minwoo ruffled my hair as I fixed it AGAIN.

"Well..You're.." I looked away shyly. "You're handsome for your tallness."

He giggled in a cute way as he held my waist, gently lifting me up, and spinning me around.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Minji and Kwangmin interrupted.

Minwoo glared at both of them.

"Well alrighty then. PFT." Kwangmin saidly jokingly as they slided back the door to close.

He pointed at the stars, leaning his body on mines. " It looks so pretty from this view."
Minwoo looked at me. "But I have a great view here."

I smiled controllably.

"Oh!" He shouted softly. "Our movie!"

I laughed at his dorky expression.
"We must finish it. Let's go!" Minwoo held my hands as we grabbed the blanket and went inside.

--
-INSIDE-

*Sneezes*

"Are you sick?"

"Ani." I jumped on the bed.

Minwoo slided in bed and touched my forehead. "You're burning hot though!" He said worringly, going to the bathroom to get the medicine in the cabinet above the sink.

He came back and gave it to me. "Take it, or else you'll be too sick for tomorrow."

"Ah, aniyeo." I pushed the medicine away.

He sighed, "Arraso.." And then he placed it on the drawer.
"Let's continue it!" Minwoo shouted cheerfully as he tackled me on the bed.

"Ah! Okay okay!" I laughed as we wrestle playfully a bit until he came on top accidently.
I looked away and blushed, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Your cheeks are rosy today hm?" He smiled and leaned in for a kiss until I stopped him.
"No way~"

He pouted. "Wae?"

"You know what THIS kind of kissing leans into.."

He nodded. and slowly go off of me until he caught me off guard and went in for a kiss.

"Ya!"

"What~ Nothing happened." He smirked.

I sighed and crossed my arms as I sat up with him. "Guys like you..." I poked his cheeks.

"You find incredibly handsome and good-looking?" He teased.

"No!" I picked up a pillow and hitted him softly.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'll make a part two, since I want this to be involved with everyone! :D
I hope you guys enjoyed this and sorry if its too mushy XDD I kinda enjoyed writing this chapter, and I hope you guys will like it!^^
Sorry for not updating for awhile.. There was a lot of testing the pass few weeks.
Ppyong♥ Thank you for subscribing :D