Tell Me It Isn't True.

High School Lovers.

I roamed around the place, "This is just what I wrote in me....diary...."
I looked at him and stared him down,
"YOU. You read in diary, didn't you?!"

Minwoo stepped back, "N--Now now sweetie, it's the thoughts that counts."

Five seconds of silence..
"I'm going to murder you." [RECAP]


I went to the closet and grabbed a hanger.
"How far did you read into my diary..."

"N--Not that far." Minwoo trembled with his words as he stepped back slowly, "Put the hanger down hunny."


"You read my diary, FILLED WITH MY FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS."

Minwoo gulped.

 

I charged at him with my arm in the air until he stopped me,
''How can I negotiate with you?!"

I paused and slowly placed my arm to the side,
''Let me     read your journal.."

Minwoo hesitated, "One page?"

"I'll choose a random page if that makes you happy."

He nodded his head and went to get it in his room.
Minwoo tossed the journal and it opened to a page.

"Hm I guess I'll read this one!"

Minwoo glanced over at the page that I was reading.

"WAIT." He tried to grab it away from me.

"Bwoh! What is it?! You said any random page."

"Not that one...." Minwoo had a guilty expression on his face.
I had a confused look on my face, is it embarrassing to read?

I skimmed through the lines, ''It's not that ba---''

My heart just sank.
To a bottomless pit.

"Minwoo....Are you.. Are you sure this is your journal?"

He didn't reply nor even shook his head.
"Please.." A tear dropped down my cheeks. "Please tell me this isn't your journal."

 

-Journal Entry: Second Night at the Hotel-


''... It was our second night already. I couldn't be any happier right now, this might be one of my most memorable trip. With my beautiful girlfriend and my amazing friends. But I can't help but to think about her... Nicole. I mean, she was my first. I haven't done it with  Kim-Ji--considering we have been going out for almost a year now. I texted Nicole a few days ago actually... I don't know why I guess my mind did all of the dirty work for me. I asked her if she could visit the hotel when everyone was asleep. It came to my surprise that she said yes. I met her alone in room 101, the room that I brought to plan something special for Kim-Ji, but it wouldn't hurt to use it.
But that night... I had an affair. It's killing me that I'm hiding it from Kim-Ji, but it was my decision to do it. Nicole and I kissed, then she wanted to go further but I pushed her away. Something about her was irresistible that I...."

"I can't read it anymore...'' I whispered to myself.

"I could explain hunny please..." Minwoo grabbed my arm but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me! Everything was explained in your book. To imagine you even wrote it in your journal, for what to remember your selfish and idiotic act?!'' I shouted with anger.

I took off the necklae Minwoo gave me and tossed it at him.
"After this trip, I don't want to speak to you ever again..."

Minwoo's eyes were watering. But it hurts me even more that my boyfriend, whom I loved so much would do this to me.

"Do you know how I feel right now? BETRAYED. LIED TO. CHEATED ON. STUPID. WORTHLESS." The tears were streaming endlessly.

 

Minwoo stood there silently, "Kim-Ji..."

"You have nothing else to say but call my name. If you wanted to have fun and around it should have been with that who cheated on YOU the first ing time. And now you're doing it to me? What, did you want me to feel your pain? I'm probably feeling it worse than you now... I don't want to see you in front of me again." I slammed the door behind me and cried in the hallway.

I banged the back of my head on the wall, ''Babo babo babo...''

Youngmin came out because of all of the yelling and banging. "Kim-Ji?" He called out in his sleepy tone until he saw my eyes puffy and read. "Kim!" He ran and hugged me.

"Oppa.. Minwoo..."

"Don't speak. Don't think about it." Youngmin comforted me and kissed my forehead. "Here let me take you in Julia's room."

We both stood up and walked to Julia's room. They were all awake, and it seems they heard everything because of my big mouth.

"I don't know what to say.." MinJi hugged me tightly, "When we go back, everything will be normal again."

"No it won't..." I wiped my tears. "I'm going to ave a heart of steel. I am going to be single for a very long time... Plus I don't care if you guys will hang out with him, I just won't be with you guys."

Youngmin scratched his head, "Minwoo will be tranferring... To Nicole's.. School."

Wow like this night can't get any worse. He still loves her. After the she put him through.

''Can we... stop mentioning him please?" Everyone in the room nodded -KwangYoung, Julia and MinJi.

I slept with MinJi for the night to comfort myself. I basically didn't close my eyes for the whole night, my mind was too occupied about the affair.. There was one whole page that I didn't read, but I'm glad I didn't.

It was already 7A.M. I still had the ring Minwoo gave to me. I walked out to the balcony and took off the ring and threw it in the pool. Goodbye No Minwoo.

 

                                                                

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! It's been a very long time because I haven't thought of anything to write...
But here's a heartbreaker to my readers ;-; Sorry sorry! But it was time to make it interesting, you know?
Haha so I hope you kinda enjoyed this.
Junior year is going to kill me so I will tryyy to updated? No promises ;~~;
RECAP: Nicole [Chapter 5]was the girlfriend of Minwoo. She cheated on him befor and that's when Minwoo transferred to another school--which is where he met Kim-Ji. I am getting the names mixed up in other chapters +_+ I will fix it soon!
Nicole has been trying to win Minwoo back but lost. This time. Minwoo wants her back? Why all of a sudden?

Subcribe to find out! ♥