After School Meet-Up.

High School Lovers.

 My alarm clock went off at 4:00am,I decided to wake up early so my morning won't be hectic.For the first time in my whole life,I can't wait for school,even though the work is very difficult,cramming a week full of work into my head,I'm anxious.Today we have a quiz,I studied all night +_+; Ugh,my morning won't be as much fun..Omo! That's right! I have to ask my mom for permission to go Minwoo's house and sleepover,its most likely a no,because he's a boy,maybe if I say that it's Minji's house,she'll let.
I went over to my desk and packed all of my books and got my uniform out of my dresser.Then I went to the bathroom to put on my contacts,carefully cleaning them first then putting it in my eyes.I still can't believe how clear my eye sight now.I looked in the mirror,
'It really shows my eyes' *sigh* I miss wearing my glasses haha,I have been wearing them since Middle School.New school-New looks.

 I went to the kitchen to grab yet another apple and wore my bookbag-Off to school! I just walked one block away from my house but suddenly I received a text from Minwoo^^,

Good Morning! ^ ^ kekeke

keke dae Good Morning Oppa,good luck on your quiz!

You too Dongsaeng,fighting!~

^^ fighting!!


I was finally close to the school,

"KIM~~~~!" Someone yelled my name..in a unison? o_o
I looked back to see who it was,Youngmin and Kwangmin! I didn't know they lived around here,but why are they walking to school?I was very curious..
"Oh Annyeongsayeo!"
"Ya,why are you so formal to us,let's speak informally okay?^^" Youngmin said.
"Oh okay,kekeke may I ask why you're walking? ^^;; '' I asked,worried they might ask me the same question.
"We were about to go in the car until we saw you,so why not walk with our little dongsaengah to school?We wouldn't want anything bad to happen." Kwangmin answered.

"Ah,so you're ready to see your boyfriend today?^ ^" Youngmin said,giggling with Kwangminnie.
"Ya!" I yelled,hitting him on the arm softly,"He's not my boyfriend! He's like one of my closest friends.
"Pft,mhm sureeeeee~" the twins said in unison again..
Ah,they are so alike! We were already reaching the gates to the school,we showed them our student ID and entered.

 

"KIMMM~!" Minji yelled,running to me and then giving me a really tight hug.
"You're wearing the contacts! Omo~ don't steal all the boys now kekeke" She said,giggling until she spotted Kwangmin behind me,
"Oh,Annyeongsayeo Kwangmin-ah"
"Ah,both of you are so alike.You don't have to be so formal to Oppa haha."
"O..Oppa?"she stunnered,shocked that he even gave her permission to call him that,she must be going crazy inside.
"Yeah,from now on,talk informally to me,call me Oppa,and get to know each other more!"
"Dae! Thank you Oppa."

Youngmin grabbed my wrist and pulled me 4 inches away from them and whispered into my ears,
"let's leave them to talk,you'll never know,they might be boyfriend and girlfriend like you and Minwoo keke."
"Ya! He's not my boyfriend!" I yelled under my breath.
As soon as I finished my sentence,someone came up behind me and covered my eyes,
"Guess who~^ ^ keke"

"Sureeee~ it does seem like it does."Youngmin whispered,"I'll leave you two alone then keke."
Ugh that Youngmin,I'll get him back,maybe on Friday,I heard Julia is coming too.

''Minwoo?"
"Minwoo what?"
"Minwoo Oppa."
"what? Minwoo Oppa?"
"No Minwoo Oppa~!"
"there you go~! keke" Minwoo said,giggling and releasing his hands from my eyes.


He softly grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to hug me,
"Ah,I'm so happy to see you today Dongsaengah~"
I was flushed with redness that you can see it one mile away,
"Dae,I'm happy to see you too! ^^"
After he pulled away,he noticed something different about me,
"wow~ are you weraing contacts?"Minwoo asked me,sounding so surprised.
"Dae,Minji Unni helped me."
"Ohh,your eyes looks very pretty."He mumbled.
"what was that you said?"
"Oh nothing,nothing.Do you wanna do the same thing as last time? ^ ^"
"But that was so the teacher could pair us up as deskmates."
"Well....We have to do it again so he won't move you or me away!"
"I guess you have a good point,okay Oppa,let's do the plan again!^^" I excitedly answered back.

 

In a blink of an eye,we were having a skinship together,we accidently pressed our cheeks against each other and looked away smiling.He then took my arm and linked it with his.
"Well well well,look at that,someone is making a cute couple."Youngmin-ah said while taking a picture with his phone without either one of us noticing.
The bell rang and we walked behind our class,I could look at Minwoo,or else I'll just fall deeper into his trap.My Unnie(my sister) warned me about guys,they act like they like you...But later,they'll treat like you don't even exist.She's been through this before,and I have to take that advice,I can't get too close to Minwoo,I have to get rid of these butterflies flying around in my body-my heart.

His grip got tighter and he looked at me,
"Do you think...."
"think what?" I looked at him directly in his eyes.
"uh ermm,nothing."He shyly looked away and smiled.
That smile that I always fall for,his laugh that always makes even myself smile.He was the first guy who made me feel..different.
We finally reached the classroom and sat down with a paper faced down,it was our quiz.

"Okay class,I hope you all studied yesterday,start!"
I flipped our the paper and snickered,this seems pretty easy.
Minwoo and I finished the quiz before all of the class,
"wow,you two must have had the highest scores at your old high school.Alright you may sit down now,I will start grading it now."
We both high fived each other softly so others could continue,while we were waiting for the others to finish,we texted secretly during class.

How did you do on the quiz? -Minwoo

It was pretty easy..Just the last question got me confused. -Ji-Kim

Yeah,that was a brain buster.I bet you passed^^ good luck,did your mom say anything about Friday?-Minwoo

She answered yes,but she thinks I'm sleeping over at Minji's so I have to be uncover ^^; it was the only way I could go. -Ji-Kim

Ohh~ I can't wait for tomorrow then^ ^ kekekeke oh,text you later,everyone is done.^^ -Minwoo


Everyone was done already,the teacher got up and presented the two highest scores,
"Minwoo and Park Ji-Kim,congratulations,you both scored the highest."
All 8 students clapped,they didn't want competition,but they supported us.
"thank you~^ ^" Minwoo and I said.The teacher went up to the board and began his daily teaching.
Six hours passed and now it was lunch time.

We all sticked to our same seats as yesterday and the ''popular girls'' remained quiet,keke Minji hwaiting~^^
They were serving vegtables again...I hated it so much,I just ate fruits and rice yesterday.
"Ya,aren't you gonna eat?" Minji asked worryingly
"I don't like what they're serving today,I hate veggies.."
"WHAT.You fed me them yesterday!" Minwoo said
"Because..."I ran out of things to respond back to him
"Come over here." Minwoo demmanded
Before I could look up,he shoved a spoonful or veggies into my mouth,there's nothing I could do was much on it and swallow,
"Ooo~ it is good" I was amazed how it tasted,they look digusting but they tasted great.
"Aren't you gonna use a different spoon?" Youngmin asked,"You fed her with it."
"It doesn't make a difference Hyung^ ^~" Minwoo said whhile happily eating.

 

After Lunch the teacher dismissed us early,
"Tomorrow,since all of you did very well on today's quiz,Monday you will have a test,if all of you score 95% and up,we will ahve a class trip on Wednesday,my treat^^.So Friday-tomorrow,you will come in,write your notes and prepare a study guide and go home early."
The class yelled in excitement,but it sounded difficult everyone was planning to have a study guide-they must really want a trip kekeke.I grabbed my bag from under the desk and walked out with Minji,
"remember come by my house tomorrow after school.Just walked if me okay?"
"Dae Unnie^^ I'll help you too.How's you and Kwangminnie."
She flustered with joy when she heard his name,
"Great! Daebak(awesome)" Minji replied,''He has a lovely smile I could just stare at it all day *o*''
We arrived outside of the school and walked towards the gates,suddenly Minwoo ran after me and gave me and back hug.
"see you tomorrow? remember come early! at 5:00pm okay? Bring your clothes and everything you need.^ ^"

I hugged his arms and felt his chest on my back with his head on my shoulder,I swear I was going crazy.
I felt his arms going down to my waist until Minji pulled me away,
"Annyeong~^^ call me when you get home!"
She was always like a protective sister to me,even to Minwoo ^^;
Minji went to the mall to work her part-time job,even though her parents are rich.
I received another text from Minwoo while I was walking home,





Call me when you arrive at home! <.< me first instead of Minji Noona okay? ^^ kekeke

Dae~ I'll call you soon! ^^


I opened the door and started packing for tomorrow.I called Minwoo Oppa as told and we talked for nearly an hour..Time passed by so fast and I gave Minji a call.

"Ya~why did you call me so late?"
"I was busy with something,Manihe(sorry) why did you pull me away from Minwoo earlier?"
"He was sliding down to your waist,I had to do something about it keke sorry."
"Oh no,it's okay^ ^; I'm glad you did or else I would have been so nervous and awkward.See you tomorrow okay? I have to take a shower and work a little on my studyguide.Bye~!"

I hanged up after she said bye,and headed to the bathroom and shower.After I was done,I stayed up until 11:00pm to work on my assignment so I didn't anything to worry about on Friday-Sunday.I set up my alarm clock and texted Minwoo Good Night again.
I already packed the things I need for the 'club and the sleepover'




Good Night and Sweet Dreams~^ ^ -Minwoo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you new subscribers and commenter,I'm glad you like the story so far! I would have finished it faster but..My computer shut down on me so i had to start all over again.If its boring at some parts please inform me^^; and if you guys have any ideas,tell me too^^ kekekeke.ENJOY~ :D

Comment and Subscribe~!^^ ♥
I will update again really soon! So keep an eye out for it (: