First Day Of School.

High School Lovers.

 It was already 5:00am.I never had to get up this early for anything..I miss my old school,I miss my friends.Now I have to continue living sophomore year with stubborn people..Snobby rich kids.I went into my closet to find my uniform-a dress shirt,navy blue skirt,a black tie,and high black knee socks.Even the uniform were tiring to put on.I packed all of the heavy textbooks in my bag and grabbed an apple on the way out.As I was walking to school,my old school mate called me,my best friend since 2nd grade.

''Hello?''

''Are you at your new school yet?Is it big?''

''Well,I'm only 2 blocks away,and I can see it from here.How's your first day going?"

'We haven't started class yet,I'm about to take a nap..I tired haha,have fun! and good luck.hwaiting!~''

''Dae~ Hwaiting.^^;''

I was lucky enough to have Aubrey by my side,I don't know what I would do without her.I was already in front of the school,I spotted students getting out of limos and high class cars.And I'm just walking..I just hope they don't find out that I'm not rich,or it'll be hell for me.Everyone was sitting near the enterance,its not even open yet! Later,the principle of the school arrived and made an announcement,

''Welcome Students,this is the time where you get to know each other.I am asking for each class to split up and go where I tell them.Freshmen go by the tree.Juniors,by the bush,Seniors near the scool's side,Sopho the other side of the school,and lastly,honors students in front of me quickly.Before I go any futher,I would like to introdeuce a new student,Kimmy,but now..Adress her by her Korean name,''Park-Ji Kim",treat her with respect and get to know her."

As I was dazing off,I spotted a student walking with the school's uniform.He was looking at the ground as he was walking towards the school's campus.

''Ah students! this is Minwoo,another new student that is part of the honors class.Now you have 30 minutes to get to know each other.Don't think about escaping because we have gates surrounding this campus."
It felt like prision.A blonde boy with big eyes came up to me,

''Annyeongsayeo,I'm Youngmin.Nice to meet you! I hope we become closer".

''Dae~ Annyeongsayeo,I'm Park-Ji Kim,Nice to meet you."
''Oh this is my brother,Kwangmin,I guess you kinda already notice,we're twins,the most popular in my school,but we only talk to those in our class so I hope we get to know each other."

"Wow,I never saw Korean twins in my life keke.Dae! I hope we get closer.But why is it that you only talk to those in honors classes?''
''Our parents strictly said so,hanging out with others may have a bad influence on us."

"ah,I see..So shall we meet other students?^^''

I was suspicious about..Minwoo,right? He seemed shy,but he's like me,new students.I went up to him and greeted him formally,

"Annyeongsayeo,I'm Park-Ji-Kim,but you can address me by Kim,its shorter."
He nodded,''Dae~~I'm Minwoo,''
He kept his face down the entire time.
"I guess we're the only new students here,excuse me for asking,but are you scared or nervous? It's like starting a new life.I hope we become close."

He slowly lifted his head up and we immediately had eye contact.2 seconds later,we looked away and smiled.
"I hope we'll become close too,I'm sorry for being nervous at first,I'm just scared that no one will like me,accept me.."
He held out his hand and I gladly shooked it(hand shake lol)

I introduced Minwoo to the Jotwins.Something about Minwoo makes me flustered,but I must focus on school.There wasn't a lot of students in our class,I counted 1..4..7..10! only ten?! A girl with long,sliky hair came up to me,

''Annyeong~I'm Minji.I hope we get to know each other."

''Oh,Dae,me too^^;"
I shyly smiled,she was so pretty,I envied her..I was standing here with my hair tied with and glasses.I can't put up with the school looking like this!

''Hmmm,after school,do you want to go shopping with me?^^; It'll be my treat!''
''Really? I don't know,why me though? I might feel a bit gulity having you pay for everything..''

''The other girls seems y and looks like backstabbers.I rather spend it with you.And don't worry! It'll be okay! As long as we have fun,that won't be any problem!"

I kinda like it here..
-------------------BELL RINGS----------------
''Okay everyone back to class! The teachers here will take you to your classes."

I walked with Minji and Jotwins,but I saw Minwoo alone,I kinda felt bad so I asked her to walk with Jotwins and she kindly said yes.
I ran back and tapped Minwoo's shoulder,he showed me his smile,and with that,his eye smile.It was so cute~~I never felt this way before.
"Why didn't you go with them Noona?"
''Noona? I have been the youngest since pre-k..I think your my Oppa and I'm your dongsaeng.Oh and its because I want to get to know you more,promise you'll sit with me in lunch?''
he held out his pinky,
''I promise~^ ^ which month were you born in?"
"December,what about you?"
''July,kekeke I guess I am your Oppa."

He was the closet guy friend I have ever had,someone that I can call Oppa.lkshfdvglhksdvfk His laugh is so adorable.Why am I acting like this?

I began to pout,worried that I might not be able to sit with him in class,the teach is gonna assign our seats.

"whats wrong dongsaeng-ah? keke"

"there's a chance we might sit far away from each other.."

''No! let's stay close together then! and never move away until the teacher let's us be deskmates! got it?!^^"
He immediately pulled my closer,our skin are touching,I can feel his arm muscles omo~''

"Dae Oppa~^ ^"
As I was walking down the hallway,other girls were giving my death glares,I felt uncomfortable.
"Ignore them,they're not worth your time.I'll protect you kekeke~''

I smiled,but it faded away until I heard whispers and gossip.
''She's not even that pretty.."
''Ugh,why is that new girl so close to him."
"I bet she did the same thing at her old school"

Just when I thought my first day was going great,people were gossiping-spreading rumors that aren't true.We sped up and Finally reached to our class room,the only one on the 3rd floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 How is the first chapter so far? ^ ^
I will update this soon! :D
Does Minwoo feel the same way for Park-Ji Kim?

Or will Minji's shopping lessons help him change his mind?You'll see~

Subscribe?Comment?^ ^♥