Going Bowling.

High School Lovers.

 We were all rushing to finish our breakfasts to have fun.Minwoo went to find the best bowling place to go to,while Minji disappeared with Kwangmin.

 ''Ugh,I can't eat anymoreee~." I whined,fulling all stuffed after 3 pancakes.

"You have a small stomach..Here I'll feed you." Youngmin said,taking my fork away and took a slice from it.
 

"Say Ah~~~~"

I bited my lips and looked away,

"I'm full!" I yelled.

"Ashi..." Before I knew it,he got up and walked over,stuffing the pancake in my mouth.

*munch munch munch*

"Ya~!" I glared at Youngmin while he was laughing.

"Babo,let's go,Minwoo is calling us.Don't whine when you get hungry!" Youngmin said,grabbing my wrist and pulled me to Minwoo.

"Where's Minji and Kwangminah?"I asked-looking around.

"They went in the car first^^ come on!" Minwoo held my hands and we both ran towards the car.

Kyah~ We're holding hands..I blushed to myself and crouched to peek at the two lovebird.
Ah,they're not doing anything,those two are just talking to each other.
We pressed our ears on the car,

"BAM~!" There was a loud bang,

"Aigoo,you two are spying on us now huh?" Minji laughed as I was holding my ear,

"Pft,I...dropped something on the floor so I went to pick it up! and it happens my ear was on the door-accidently!"

She opened the door and let us it with Youngmin and Julia.
The driver started the car,and off we go~!

                                                                         -10minutes later-

" Ya,Minwoo...Are we there yet?" Kwangmin whined.

"No...This is like the fifth time you asked!" Minwoo replied with a angry tone.

"But-what's taking so long???~~"

"Ashi..."I got annoyed with Kwangmin's cute impatience.I sat up and turned around,"Kwangminah~ We'll be there soon okay?^^"

The car was turning and I slided down and landed on Minwoo's lap,I covered my face,ah-this is so embarrassing.
I tried to get up but he pushed me down,
"Rest a little dongsaengah,it's gonna be a long drive."
I slowly uncovered my face and saw a smile-his adorable chinky eyes-dfkvjbhsjkdvgfjks

"WHAT?! a long drive?! Really?!" Kwangmin yelled.

"Ya! Shut up!" Youngmin and Minwoo screamed.

*Arrived @ Bowling Place(let's call it...ForeverBowling XD)

''NOW ARE WE THERE YET?"

"I'm going to fling you out of this car right now..." Youngmin threatened.

We all got out and ran to the enterance,the place even had a little acarde and those places that little kids hang out at(with the little swings,ball pit,things like that XD I forgot what its called x.x)

 Minji decided to play in teams,whoever gets the most points,has to dare someone to do anything they want,no matter how embarrassing it is.The first round will be practice,but this is my first time playing,since my parents never let me have any fun..

"Teams! Minwoo and Kim.Kwangmin-who do you want?" She stood close to him,batting her eyes so he could pick her.

"Of course you!" He ruffled her hair and she continued to announce the rules with a smile,"Lastly Youngmin and Julia.Whoever loses,you have to face the consequences of the winning team.Whoever gets last,will face two! punishments from both team,got it?^^ no pressure~! Just have fun.The first will be a warm-up."

Ah,I don't even know how to play,we're gonna lose~~~

"Why do you look disappointed? Scared that we might lose? kekeke"

"To tell the truth...I never played bowling before :\ " I said,looking at the ground to hide my shame.

"Oh..Well no worries! Minwoo Oppa will teach you how to play and win~!^^ fighting! Let's go get our shoes and then to the lanes."

                                                                       *Shoes and already at the lanes*

" Okay Kim,try this ball,its a 7." Minwoo said while handing me the ball,he seems to have to problem holding it,so maybe its light.

"Ah!" The ball nearly landed on my foot,"The ball was way too heavy!"

"Sorry dongsaengah..Here's a 6 ^^;;" He once again hands me the ball,but before I hold it...

"Try to lift it over your head.."

O_O;; you can see his arm muscles -0-; the veins popping out...Aigoo,what am I thinking!

I held the ball and it was surprisingly light,all three teams got ready and KwangJi was already started practicing.

"Okay you just walk up,and slide it across,step on this arrow."

I had the ball in front of my face,took in a deep breath,and slided it.

*Gutter Loser*-computer screen.

Ashi...Why would they even program that!
I crossed my arms and pouted,

"Oppa,can you go? I want to see how you do it.''

*S--Strike!~ Winner! X*

My jaw dropped,to see him having a strike on his first try seemed impossible...

"Here stand in front of me with your ball,"He stood behind me with his chest against my back,"Hold it like this." He held my hand to position it correctly,I was blushing crazily until I heard a camera going off.I looked over to the left and saw Youngmin with his phone,

"YA~! Youngmin! what are you doing?" He quickly put it in his pocket,giggling and continued to help Julia.

"Babo,focus!" He giggled,his laugh sounded way too cute."Okay then you walk,walk,then you swing your arm with the ball touching the ground."

*S--strike~!!*

"YAY~! MY FIRST STRIKE EVER!"

"Ya! with the help of me!" Minwoo exclaimed with a smile.

I was so overjoyed about having the strike,I hugged Minwoo and then I felt a peck on my forehead,I pulled back looking surprised.

"Oh..Sorry." He scratched his head and looked to his left,

"Why are you being sorry for that?^^" I went up to him and kissed his cheek.

His face was priceless,

"Are you okay?" I waved my hand in front of his face,in a blink of an eye...

*High-fived~!*

"Come on~! Let's get more strikes! :D"

                                                         *Done with warm-ups/practice*

I was up first against Minji and Julia.They both bowled first, Minji-8.Julia-9.
Damnit....I might get a 2 or maybe a gutter,
I looked back to see Minwoo cheering me on,

"Dongsaengah you can do it~! Saranghae~~^^" He made a hand with his hands and a smile for support,

'Okay..Do it for Minwoo,remember what he taught you.'
All eyes were on me when I picked up the ball and stood in fron of the lane,
*Swoosh~the ball went rolling*
"Ah I can't look!" I closed my eyes and blocked my ears.

*Peck on my forehead*

"Oh,what was that for?" As I opened my eyes,I saw Minwoo standing in front of me,

"You got a strike~!~"

"Really?! Chincha?!" He moved to the left and I saw it,

*S--Strike~~~^^*

We jumped around in excitement,until I saw Youngmin bowl a strike too,he smirked at both of us

'You'red going down~~~" He mouth to us while pointing at the floor.

"Ohhhhh nnooooooooooo he didn't~~~~~" Minwoo said in a dramatic,as he was up next,standing,he looked at me,

"Oppa needs support ): '' He gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Oh dae,Minwoo Oppa Fighting!!" I yelled and gave him an ageyo.

He grinned and focused.Ah I can't look~ +_+

"Someone owes me a kiss.kekeke."

I opened my eyes,

"You got a strike? O: "

"No :\ I got a 9...But I got a spare!" He frowned and made a adorable pout.

"Hm,no kiss for you then." I and walked away.

"Ya~!" Minwoo yelled.

I continued walking until I felt arms around my waist,

"What are you doing? Let go!" I laughed and looked at an oppossite direction from his so he won't notice me blushing that was beyond red.

"I'm not letting you go until I get my reward.."He held on tighter and tighter.

"Ashi~" I was about to kiss him on the cheek until he moved an inch that made me accidently pressed my lips against his.

I covered my mouth and looked surprised,omo he's going to kill me.

"Sorry sorry sorry! You're the one that moved! I didn't mean to do th..."

Before I could finish my sentence he pulled me in for a hug while jumping like a hyper little boy,

"You talk too much for a loser~ kekeke." He teased back,

"Ya loser?!"

"Yeah you two losers! come on we have a game." Minji yelled while making those kissy faces with the Jotwins and Julia(we became really close at the sleepover)

                                                                               *Game Ended*

"I can't believe it!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who lost?Who's seconds? Most importantly who's third? the one who will get punished twice.Subscribe to find out~!^^
Sorry if this wasn't what you guys expected DX ugh,I say sorry too much...But yeah,haha I'm sorry to say that this story is almost at its end(We still got a long way!) I will make a sequel.College!~ kekekeke.I hope you guys enjoyed it!♥

WOO~ New story!!
Revenge is Sweet!



I'm the co-author and working with an amazing writer^^~ Please support by subscribing! :D
It deals with Block B with,hmm special guests? Maybe~Be on a look out for the 1st chapter coming
soon!