Who won?And Who Lost?

High School Lovers.

  "I can't believe it!" Kwangmin shouted,"How in the world did we get second?!"
Minji glared at him,"Because you didn't get any spares nor strikes! At least we didn't get third.."

*Sigh*
I think I got too caught up at staring at Minwoo,that I couldn't focus on the game..

"Sorry Oppa..That we lost." I felt gulity,Minwoo was a great bolwer,and I made us look like a losing them.

"It's okay Dongsaengah,it was your first game,you'll get better^^" He patted me on the head and smiled,"I'm just scared about the punishments we might get..." he had a worried look,knowing his Hyungs very well,they might give cruel and unfair punishiments.

Julia and Youngmin was jumping around...Damnit,no fair.

We went to return the shoes and went outside to the parking lot.

"Ya losers~ where do you think you're going?" Youngmin questioned at both losing teams.

"What..We're going to the car." Kwangmin answered.

"Let's decide on the punishments now,shall we?I knew Julia and I were going to win,so we planned it out early.Kwangmin and Minji! come over here."Youngmin smirked,at least they only have one..

"You two...each give each other a kiss on the cheek." Youngmin said as he took out his phone to take a picture.

"Yah! That's a bit...Unfair! we just lost to a bowling game."Minji yelled as she looked away blushing.

"Its either that or the lips."Youngmin smirked.

Suddenly Kwangmin grabbed a hold of her shoulders,pulling her closer to him,what I thought was suppose to be a kiss on the cheek..

 

 

Turns out to be a kiss on the lips.Minwoo and I were fangirling in the background,hugging each other and jumping around,

"OH MY GOSH THEY'RE KISSSING!!~" Minwoo yelled.

"KYAHHH~ I KNOW RIGHT!!" I yelled back.

Youngmin then took the picture,
"Well,this is going to be my sister-in-law.."He laughed and they stopped.

Minji was in shocked while Kwangmin was smiling-cheeks red as ever.

"Ummm...I hope things won't get awkward between us." She laughed nerviously.

"Hehe,of course not!" He smiled and held her hand,"Why would I ever do that? I like you.."

What the hell..Just because a bowling game-losing,he's confessing?!
Minji had a huge smiled on her face as soon as he said that,

''Really?!You're serious?!"

"Yeah,I wouldn't lie to you."he pulled her closer.

"Oppa...I like you too." She giggled and looked at their hands which was held together.

Youngmin pretends to throw up and looked at us,

"Oh and for you two! keke" Julia said."The first mission is that you go on..a movie date."

"With...All of us?" I asked,just he two of us will be so awkward ashi...

"Anniyeo,only you two.No comedy movies.THEN for the seconds one,Youngmin can you explain it to them?" She smiled and looked at him.

Hm,do I see a connection there? o:

 

"After the movie date,Minwoo will have to..."

"Will have to what?!"

"Damnit Minwoo let me finish....As I was rudely interupted..You two will then go to...Kim's house and Minwoo will spend the night there.Got it?" Youngmin said as he started walking towards the car.

"What?! Yah! wait!" I yelled as I ran towards him.

"Um...About that last deal,I don't think that would um...work out."

"Why? It better be a good reason." Youngmin smirked as in got in with Minwoo and Julia.

"Well,I don't know my parents let a boy into the house and sleep in my room."

"Oh..Well ask them first,call them and put it on speaker."

'Ashi,I'm screwed,maybe they'll say no.I mean..Its a boy and a girl alone in the room at night..'

                                                                                               *Dials Umma's phone number*

"Hi sweetie~ what's wrong?" She sounds in a good mood today...

"Oh um annyeongsayeo Umma,I was gonna ask you if my friend can stay over tonight.Can he?"

"Well...Your grades are good,but we don't have a guest room for your friend."

'Crap crap crap,they're gonna think I'm poor or have a house...Well,they have to accept the truth I guess..'

"Can he stay in my room then?"

"He's in your class right?"

"Dae..."

"Alright,he could stay for the night.Bye sweet."

Oh crap,I didn't expect this to happen..I only have one bed! and there's no floor for him to sleep on.I have to relive the night again?
Damnit!

"Yay~!^^ Okay let's go back to my house then haha,I have to pack hehe" Minwoo said in excitement.
Why is he all jolly over this?Ashi,I'm going to get Youngmin back for this..

                                                                                *Arrives at my house*

"Umma I'm home! My friend is here too!" I yelled,where could she be?

I walked over to the living room and found a note,

"I have to work overtime,I'll be home before dinner!♥"

Ashi,I have to be in the house with Minwoo alone?

"Nice house" He said,glancing at every room.

"Thanks,you can go to my room and leave your stuff there."

He went upstairs and I tried to clean up the place.Aigoo,I can't he's in my house-kyahhh~ I jumped around until he came downstairs.

"I can't find your room" He was laughing but trying to hide it,ah,that was embarrassing.

"Oh,um I'll show it to you follow me."

I walked upstairs and opened the door,
"Here it is.Make youself at home."

When I was about to exit the room,he grabbed my wrist,

"So we're alone in the house." He said in a cold tone.

What does he mean by that? o___o

"Um yeah? why?"

He kissed my neck and pulled me in closer,

"Yah Why did you do that?" My neck was so senstive..Why must he...

"Oh um...I meant to go for your cheek.." He smirked.He didn't even say sorry?Something must be...Nah..He wouldn't do that.Although we're both 16.

"Ah,its okay I guess." I slowly went in and kissed his cheek."That's how you kiss on the cheek,got it?" I smiled and walked out of the room.

Did I sound too erted?Noooo~

"Wait!" Minwoo yelled."I..I need to tell you something."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The movie date will be next chapter! (they didn't have time to go after bowling)
 

Another Update.I wasn't too pleased with this,Its alread y12am and I'm 100% tried-so sorry if this is short D:

+_+ I hope you guys will enjoy it^^♥

Subscribe and Comment.
And thank you all of you who liked the plot/story so far [: it really makes me happy :D haha
update tomorrow?