Hotel Night.

High School Lovers.

 "Alright class! We're here!" Mr.Park shouted as everyone got up from their short naps.

"Jagiya~" Minwoo said sweetly while rubbing his tired eyes."We're finally here!" A smile sparked on his face.

"Ah..But its so comfortable here." I turned over and hugged Minwoo with one of my arm."Do we have to get up now."

"Yes! Since its already night, we can go straight to the hotel! Hurrry~~~" He nudged me until I sat up straight and kissed me on the forehead."Good girl^^"

I scoffed."Ya..I'm not a dog or anything." I pouted.

"But you're my little puppy~" Minwoo wrapped his arms around my shoulders and leaned in."Let's go and have fun arraso? Just like I promised^^"

I nodded excitedly as everyone grabbed their stuff and out the bus.

"As I call out your names, please come to me so I can give your the group the key to your assigned rooms."
....
"MinJi and Kwangmin."

"Youngmin and Julia"

"And lastly Minwoo and JiKim"

"That's it, not go to your rooms! Have fun kids! Don't get into much trouble today, rest tonight,because we have a long day tomorrow!"

We all nodded and raced up the stairs.As soon as we got up, Youngmin and Julia has a room besides us while MinJi and Kwangmin were across from us.We all waved to each other and hugged,entering our rooms to go to sleep.

~~~

"Minwoo, Oppa~" I said sweetly."What do you think we'll do tomorrow?"

He shrugged his shulders and pouted."I have no idea,I forgot to ask Mr.Park..We'll find out tomorrow^^"

"Arraso~^^ I'll brush my teeth then go to bed."

"I brushed my teeth already so I'll meet you in bed okay?" He smiled as I nodded.

~~~

*Brush-brush-br-*

"In bed?!" I nearly choked on the toothpaste until I rinsed out."What does he mean by that?1 Don't we have two bed?! its going to be so awkward! omo omo"

~~~

I slowly got out of the bathroom after washing up,

"Oh, there's two bedrooms." I calmed don a bit and walked into the other bedroom which Minwoo was in-I could tell because the light was on.

*Knock knock knock*

I peeked my head in to see Minwoo reading a book onthe bed, wearing a white Shirt and...boxers?!
*Gulp*

"Oh jagiya!^^ you're finished." He patted the empty spot next to him." Sit next to me." He pouted with an angelic look which I always failed to ignore.
I took in a dee breath and walked towards the bed,sitting next to him.

"So Minwoo...How's the book?" I broke the slience and looked at him.
He glanced as me and smiled."Just a love story." I leaned in and kissed my lips."We should go to sleep now."

"We?!" I looked at-shocked.

"Yeah,we." He giggled." You want to sleep later?"

"Oh but I mean, there's two bedrooms." I mumbled.

"You don't want to sleep together?" He pouted again.

"I do! I'm just nervous.." I smiled as I blushed,my heart racing as I got the thought of us sleeping together.

"I won't do anything to you while you sleep if that's what you're worried about" He laughed and slided under the bed sheets the same time as me.

"Well its not that it just..just that .." I stuttered until he kissed my lips for a good 5 seconds.

"Nothing.To.Worry.About." Minwoo gave me a assuring smile,someone that I can trust as he held my head."Now go to sleep okay?"

I nodded and smile widely.

'Wah he kissed for 5 seconds omo..How can I sleep now? Our hands..Are together AH~! ><'

I fangirled while in bed, hoping Minwoo wouldn't see.

"What a cutie." He mumbled as he turned around, hugging my waist."Goodnight Kim-ah~~" He sweetly whispered into my ears with a seductive voice.

"Goodnight Oppa~" I replied back,snuggling back into his arms-drifting off to sleep~


--------------------------------------
Just a short update! :D
The next one will be golden oh my gah i have a great idea lmao
I just started high school and I'm already tired -_- *sigh* and i had dismissal at 12pm, so i don't know why im sooo tired ;~;
Freshman year hehe, kinda nervous but heck..It'll be fun right? I hope.
Thank you so much for comments and subscribing! Even though I don't reply to soem of them, I always read them^^♥
:D I hope everyone is enjoying school! lmao hard to say.
[I'll edit this tomorrow]