Minwoo?

High School Lovers.

"Where are you...Minwoo?"

I shut my eyes tightly as the 1st boy pinned me closer to the lockers and reached his hand under my shirt,sliding it up to my s.

"YAH~!" I opened my eyes to see a figure running towards the first guy,kicking him on the floor as the 2nd guy ran away in fear.

"Minwoo!" I shouted as I hugged him tightly.He hugged me back as I cried heavily on his chest.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry JiKim-ah." Minwoo leaned down and kissed me on my cheeks and forehead."I should been here for you."

He pulled away and kicked the guy on the ground forcefully,giving him a strong punch across his face,

"Why the hell would you do that to MY girl?!" He shouted."Why would you even do it to anybody?!"

I slumped to the ground,feeling disgusted with myself for having a guy touch me like that..I pulled both of my knees to my chest and weeped quietly.

"If I ever see your face during my school year..I'll really come after YOU and your friend...And you wouldn't want that don't you? Now stand the up and apologize to her!''

The guy stood up and I did too,unable to even look at him.

"I'm..Sorry.." Minwoo glared at him.."For what?!"

"I'm sorry for touching you inappropriately.."

I nodded as Minwoo pushed him strongly and hugged me again.

"I won't let that happen to you EVER again." He pulled away and held my hand.

"Let's just..forget that this ever happened and have fun today okay?"

"Arraso,I will make this day really special for you." We both smiled at each other as we walked up the stairs to our classroom seeing everyone there.

~~~

"KIMJI~!!!" Minji,Julia,Kwangmin,and Youngmin shouted as they ran up to me."What happened?" Minji asked while hugging me.

"Huh? Nothing nothing" I hugged her back trying to hide my tears.

"Stop lying! Its obvious that your eyes are watery,red,and puffy!" She punched my arms playfully.

"Ah oh no...Um..It's because I was trying to put on my contacts,and I accidently poked my eyes."

"Oh..Really? Alright,fine,I'll believe it for now..So are you two excited for the trip?!"

"Hm,Dae! It's because I have you guys with me!^^" As I finished my sentence the teacher walked in with a NEW whole look.

"Alright kids! Get into your groups and lets go on the bus! Hurry! the earlier we get there the more fun we'll have!"

Minwoo and I held hands as I rested my head on his shoulder,suddenly his arm wrapped around my waist.
"We should stay really close to each other.^^" He pulled me in more tightly.

"Ah ya~~~" I whined."How are we going to get lost?"

"Because...We just are! now hush let's go!^^"

~~~
*On The bus*

The 6 of us sat in a square,since the seats were for twos.
It was approximately a 2 hour ride as I was getting sleepy.

"If you want to sleep you can rest your head on my shoulders." Minwoo smiled and pecked my lips."You're so cute,I couldn't help it."

I smiled softly,trying to keep my eyes open.*Yawns* "N..No it's okay,I..have to stay awake~~" My voice was slowly fading away as I drifted off to tke a short nap on Minwoo's shoulder.

"*Yawns* I'm getting tired too." Then he rested his head on mines,still holding hands.

-In My Dream-

"Minwoo?" I stared at his back which was facing me."Oppa?"

"Don't call me Oppa,I don't love you.I never did."

"Wh..What? I thought you loved me..What about all those things you said to me? That you'll protect me,love me,and care for me."

He chuckled and gave me a smirk."You really believed that? I always loved Nicole. We just broke up because I had to change schools. She was my first, and you're just another girl.."

My heart felt like it was going to burst. " I know you're not this kind of person.." I grabbed on his arm softly as he yanked it away."

"Well girls like you are easy to fool..And fun to play around with."

-The Dream Ends-

''Oppa!!" I shouted as my eyes opened,I looekd over at Minwoo whom I accidently woke up.

"Ah~ Kimji,what is it? Did you have a nightmare?"

I hugged onto him tightly as I nodded." Oppa,promise me that you won't leave me.."

He wrapped his arms and embraced me." I won't I promise. That kind of idea will never come across my mind."

"Its just...My dream felt soooo so real.." A tear dripped down unoticed by me.

Minwoo turned to face me directly and kissed me."Well it will never be real.It will never ever come true..Arraso?"

I smiled and nodded."Dae~~"

--------------------------------------------------
Just a short update!
I have to leave evacuate hehe. I won't be active for the next 1-2 days,so I decided to make this before I leave.
I hope everyone in the East Coast will be safe! Tonight and tomorrow morning!♥
Annyeong! Thank you for reading and subscribing [: