Movie Night! Part 2

High School Lovers.

"No!" I picked up a pillow and hitted him softly. [recap]

"Ow~ Then what?" He pouted and snuggled next to me.

I bited my lips softly, trying to hide my smile. "Ah forget it!" Pulling the blanket over my head, he joined me under the covers.

"I'm not leaving until I get my answer." Minwoo smirked and cupped my cheeks," Please?".

I facepalmed myself and mumbled under my breath,
"You're ~~~"

"I'm what?"

"You're cute!" I yelled softly.

He giggled. "And what."

I poked his cheeks, "Just that." I smiled.

Minwoo kissed the tip of my nose and hugged my waist. " I love you."
The blanket slowly slided off of our bodies, revealing Youngmin, Kwangmin, Julia, and Minji.

"Ayyyyyeee, the teacher said no fooling around you two." Youngmin winked as Minwoo threw a pillow at him.
"Ya!" We both giggled and high-fived each other.

Youngmin fixed his hair and held Julia's hand, "I heard you two were having a movie night.. Without us." They all glared at us.

"Wel--well~ You see, we were gonna invite you but like.. You guys were busy!" I started it off with a shaky excuse.

Kwangmin scoffed,"  You didn't even ask us. Were you two planning to do something later on?" He nudged my arm with a erted smile until Minwoo flicked his forehead.

"Owww~" He rubbed his forehead and pouted. "Minji-ah~ kiss it."

She fell for his trick as she tiptoed and land a kiss on his forehead, but before she knew it, he planted a kiss on her soft lips.
Minji, who was caught off guard from the kiss, dazed at the wall.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her on the bed. "Snap out of it!" I smiled softly as Kwangmin joined in--then EVERYONE joined.

Minwoo and I eventually got pushed off of the bed.
"You guys.. Can watch the movie in here." Minwoo suggested, as he pressed played and held my hand, going out the room.

I crossed my arms together.
He titled my chin up," What's wrong?"

"Our friends just messed up our night.."

"They were probably jealous." Minwoo kissed my cheek, "Because I have you all to myself"

I blushed heavily until I sneezed.

"You're sick..." Minwoo said in a serious tone.

"It was just a sneeze.." He handed me a tissue as I gently took it. "Thank you." I mumbled as he crossed his arms, glaring at me. "What..?

Minwoo sighed, "I told you to take that medicine, you're gonna get worse."

"It was just oneeee sneeze." I whined. "ONE."

"Stay here, I'm going to ask Minji for her room key, they'll stay in over room for tonight."

I groaned and got my bag with most of my things in it that I needed for the night.
And it doesn't included medicine!

~~~
*MINJI'S & KWANGMIN'S ROOM*

 

Minwo poured me a glasses of water and handed me the medicine.
"Ani!" I pushed it away.

"Take it! I don't want you to get worse!"

"I won't!" I yelled, as I was getting sightly annoyed.

"You're not sure of that!"

He eventually gave up and slammed the glass of water on the table as he went into the room.

"I'm not sick.." I muttered to myself as I laid on the couch, dozing off to sleep.

~~
MINWOO's POV

Maybe I was being too harsh on her..
I paced around the room, worringly about her condition.

She has a high fever, her forehead was buring hot..
What if she isn't sick? Maybe I'm being paranoid..
Ani! I was right! She didn't wear a jacket when we went outside.

But I was too aggressive with her..
It has been 20 minutes, I should go check on her.

I opened the door slightly, peeking my head out.

"Kim-ah~" I called out sweetly.
I saw her on the couch, out cold.

I rushed to her and nudge her arm,
"KimJi!" I got worried as she didn't respond, touching her forehead again.. I was right, it did get worse.

I carried her into the bedroom and rushed to the bathroom, grabbing a iced- cold towel to put over her head.

The medicine! I ran to the living room and tried to make her drink it.
Her eyes slowly opened.

"What did I tell you?" I said worringly, holding her hand. "I'll watch over you for the night." I gave her a comforting smile.

"W--Won't I get you sick M--Minwoo?"

"I dont care. I don't care if you get me sick. I'll be by your side no matter what."

KimJi smiled weakly.
"Rest." I brushed her hair back.

I took her temperature after 10 minutes,

"Its going down!" I said cheerfully.

"Yay~"

Even though she's sick, she's cute for being tired yet cheering along with me.
"KimJi fighting^^"

"Fighting~"

I poked her soft cheeks and smiled. "You have pudgy cheeks. " I teased,

"You twooo." She poked mines back and giggled.

"Minwoo." I looked her at, "Do you remember about promise?"

I nodded. "Wae?"

Her head slightly fell back softly, when I was taking a nap.. I had that dream again. KimJi frowned and pouted.
I sighed, knowing that this is bothering her, even though in my heart it would never happen.

"Look," I carressed her cheeks, "It will never happen. We made a promise."

"Under conditions..."

"Would I cheat on you?" I looked into her eyes meaningfully.

She shooked her head.
"Exactly, then it won't."

 I gave her an assuring smile.
"I think I'm getting better."

Was this nightmare.. The reason why her conditions got worse?
She was worringly too much over it that's why. KimJi, you're all I need, someone I would never let go.

I kissed her lips in a surprise, I pulled back to see she was shocked.

"O--Op. I mean Minwoo-"
I smiled at her cute stuttering problem.

"Do you know why I won't let you call me Oppa?"

She shooked her head like a lost puppy.

"Because I want you to call me hubby." I smiled widely as she giggled at the suggestion. "What~~ It's better.."

"I like both. So I'll use both. Is that okay with you? Hubby?" I could tell that she was teasing me with that..

I jumped on the bed besides her,
"We should wake up early to surprise them." I slyly grinned.

"Hehe, we should! But this time, what should we do?"

"Draw on their faces and take a picture!"

"Ooo~ Deal!" We both liked the idea and set up the alarm clock.

A morning with my love is the best I could ask for,
I wouldn't trade it for the world.
I like making her smile, laugh, and cheery.
It's my job, and I enjoy it. very much.


Saranghayeo, KimJi-ah.


----------------
Hello~ After a long period of time,
I finally updated^^ I kinda changed it a bit.. And made it to another cutesy version,
but the next chapter may be different from what you guys have read so far :3
I'll update this probably during this week^^
Hoped you guys had a great Thanksgiving break :D
-Please excuse all grammar and spelling mistakes ♥



(Other updates)-
The College Life (Sequel) Will be updated soon [: sorry to keep the wait so long > <