Our Adventure Continues!

High School Lovers.

''Hurry up!'' Minwoo yelled, winning first place because he cheated -.-

''Shut up!'' I yelled back playfully as I just finished putting on my swimwear,

''Why are you covering yourself?'' He tugged the end of my zipped up jacket.

I stuck my tongue out, ''You will just have to wait until we get there," I said as we walked down to the lobby of the hotal
MinJi and the twins stood by the bus waiting for the two of us to board.

''Hey lovebirds!'' Minji shouted, ''Save your lovey dovey for later! Come on!"

We both ran to the bus and got on.
The waterpark is going to be so fun, especially Minwoo.
Kekeke, just wait.. When Minwoo reveals his body, he won't have any abs and I can about it.
I know he's gonna tease me because I have a body of a 9 year-old...
My phone vibrated,
"Oh Minji'' I whispered.

 

''Are you excited? ;)'' -MinJi

''Of course! The waterpark is going to be so fun with you guys! We must take pictures before we leave okay? But, by the wink.. What do you have planned? o.e''-Kim

''Oh it was a typo! Don't worry about it love :) <-- See?
Nothing is planned. Maybe, maybe not kekeke''-MinJi

''Hmm sure. I'll believe it for now. By the way, aren't you excited when Kwangmin reveals his bare skin? Oh gosh I wonder out of the 5 guys on this bus, who has abs and of course the BEST.'' -Kim

''Oh I cannot wait to see the look on your face when you see you know who's abs.''-Minji

''Eh? Who has abs? Youngmin?''-Kim

''You'll see, you'll see ;)''-Minji

''Urgh the suspense is killing me, but fine, I'll wait. It better be worth the wait also!''-Kim

 

''Who are you texting?'' Minwoo pushed me against the window on purpose to see who I was texting.

''Yah!'' I giggled as he sat back down. "I was just texting MinJi.''

"But she's behind you'' He pointed at the seat behind us.

''And your point?'' I smiled.

''You girls are so complicated, I would never even understand.'' Minwoo smiled back as he continued texting on his own phone.

''Oh yeah? Then who are you texting?"

''Youngmin Hyung, jealous?"

''Tuh, he's right there!'' I pointed at the seat NEXT to us.

''Your point?'' We both laughed and later on we tried to make a song while we wait to get to our destination.

Hmmm, he's really good at rapping...
I don't know about my singing, what if he thinks it's horrible? Andae! I can't sing > <; I'll make a fool out of myself.

''Um, can we write the song in 2 months?" I shyly smiled.

"Bwoh?! 2 months?! Are you crazy? Why so far away?"

''Eh because well... Nevermind, fine fine, we'll write it~''
"YAY! Thank you jagiya.'' He kissed my forehead, "Your singing is going to be great."

I blushed heavily and smiled like a dork.

 

''We're here!" Julia shouted as everyone looked outside the window.

"The rides looks scary.." I said, I'm highly afraid of heights and I can barely swim. I only know how to float .-. Oh joy.

Everyone got off the bus and into the waterpark area.
Juila, Minji, and I went to the girl's changing room. But i just needed to take off my jacket, so I waited for both of them to change.

Prepare yourself Minwoo Oppa, flat stomach..

We all meeted outside and Minwoo had a towel covering his stomach, but he was waiting for Kwangmin.

I smirked and snickered.
"What's so funny?" Youngmin asked playfully, "Having naughty thoughts about your boyfriend's abs?" He teased.

"Eh!? Minwoo doesn't have abs! Tuh...''

"Oh I guess he didn't show you yet." Youngmin smiled. "Prepare yourself, I'm really envious of him."

Minwoo? Abs? Pshh..Pshh.. No way .____. could it be true?

''Hey guys!" Minwoo placed his towel over his shoulders.
"Which ride you wanna go first?"

I pointed at his stom---I mean... ABS.

"When did you get that?" My eyes were wide opened.
"Oh these?" He took my hand and placed it on his abs. OH MY GOSH THEY'RE PERFECT. CHOCOLATE ABS.

My face turned red like a strawberry and nodded.

Minwoo giggled and let go of my hand, "It was 4 weeks ago. Remember? I dance a lot so it was pretty easy for me to get them without any troubles."

"And I'm guessing you look cute today." Minwoo smiled and hugged my waist from behind tightly and kissed my cheeks. "Come on guys, let's start the fun!''

I was still speechless. But then, all of these girls with their pretty bodys.
I sighed and tried to ignore it so I could have fun! Yeah, fun ^-^

 

''Wah! What a rush'' Minji shouted, "We should go to the wave pool guys! There's not much people there now''

Just when I was having so much fun, the wave--POOL?
I don't know how to swim, what if I getcaught under the waves?

"That sounds like fun!'' Kwangmin looked at the four of us. Everyone agreed and yelled out yeah with excitement, except me. I just nodded.

Ashi. I'm so screwed.

-At the Wave Pool-

"Kim! Over here!" Minwoo yelled as he was with the others at the dept of 5 foot.

I couldn't say no. I went over to them until we heard the alarm.

"WAVESSS" The boys shouted with their dorkiness.

MinJi held my hand, she knows that I can't swim well. "Just jump when I jump okay?" She smiled and I nervously nodded. Julia joined in with us while the boys are hyped up, considering they're almost 6 foot.

''Jump!" The first wave went on top of me and I coughed out water until another one swept me away from Julia and MinJi.

I tried to swim back, but the waves were pulling me back in and I can barely swim..

''KIM!" MinJi yelled out.

Minwoo was having too much fun without noticing.

My sight was slowly going away and my lungs were almost filled with water.

I suddenly out and sank down.

-MinJi's POV.-

 

''Kim!" I shouted as I tried to swim to her but the waves were keeping me from going. Julia tried as well, but I can't let go of her hand.

"Minwoo!" I shouted, I was so scared, I can't lose her. ''Minwoo!" I yelled even louder.
!

"Kwangmin!" I shouted, he was away from Youngmin and Kwangmin so luckily he could heard.

"Kim! I can't find her and I can't swim back! The waves are too powerful!"

Kwangmin quickly rushed back since he was a great swimmer, he went through the waves without any problems.
He pulled her body out and rushed to the edge and layed her flat down.
Suddenly the waves stopped and so me and Julia swam back to them.

''She's not breathing!" Kwangmin shouted.

Julia tried to do CPR, but nothing.
The lifeguard came back from his break, ing typical.
He blew the whistle.
"Move out of the way guys"

Minwoo and Youngmin heard the whistle and saw the crowd that was formed.

"What's goin---" Minwoo stopped and saw Kim laying on the floor, not breathing and pale as ever.

The lifeguard continue the CPR. Over and over till Kim coughed out all of the water.

-Loud coughing-

"Kim!" I slowly pulled her up and made sure she coughed out all of the water.
''Th--Thank you so much." I thank the lifeguard and smiled.

"No problem, I'm sorry." He said to Kim. "I wasn't quick enough..."

"No sir, it's okay, I'm really grateful you were here anyways."

I glared at Minwoo. "I was calling your Minwoo hundreds of time! Didn't you know she couldn't swim?!"
He looked at the ground. "Sorry.. I'm sorry''
"Is that all you could have said?! Sorry? She could of have died!
''

Kim held my arm and pleaded with her eyes.
I sighed, "I'm sorry that I yelled at you, but you should at least think of her..'' As calmed as I'm trying to be, I was disappointed.

-Kim's POV-

I sat down with a blanket with Minwoo.
It was quiet until he spoke,
"I'm so sorry... I'm a horrible person, I should of remembered that you couldn't swim..."

"You forgot that I couldn't swim?"

A tear rolled down his cheeks. "I'm really sorry Kim, I should have.. I should of have..."

I wiped his tears, "Please don't cry, we promised to have a fun day, right?"
He nodded. "But you almost lost your life...."

I giggled. "It was my fault, I knew I wouldn't be able 5 feet of water plus waves, I wasn't thinking and it's my fault that I don't know how to swim. None of this is your fault."

"I'll make it up to you." He softly smiled. " I promise."

"You don't have to yeobo'' He held me closer to him.
"I want to.''
Minwoo pouted and we both giggled

"Hey guys are you coming!?" Youngmin shouted and waved to us near a ride that looked really cool.

I nodded and dragged Minwoo, ''We can't miss out on the fun! Come on!" I smiled widely.

 

Julia, Minwoo, Minji, Kwangmin, Youngmin, and I took a group picture together <3
Minwoo and Minji had their talk, so they're on their good terms now! :D
I love my friends, they mean the world to me. We only have one more day at the hotel.

Time for a major prank? Yes, I think so.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! ♥ Geez, long time no update right? It's been.. 6 months!

I'm really sorry I just blanked out of ideas for this one /: and this chapter isn't that surprising XD
The next chapter will be fluffy and cute so please prepare yourself for some corny moves and qoutes that I wil make and add it. SO, tomorrow is their final day at the hotel--well from what I remembed, and now they're planning a prank to leave their mark ^-^ as it will be soon back to study D: right?
There will be school drama once they return, I know it's going to be so... ''Oh my gosh!''

Maybe addding a new character?
GUISES. THEIR COMEBACK IS AMAZING.
ALSO DID YOU SEE MINWOO'S ABS?
Yeah I decided to add that in there ever since I found out he got them.
Who knew right? *-* such an innocent face.
Also I will resume my dance covers since summer is coming!

Go easy on me guys :( LOL I will do my best.

I have one more regent left so I can't promise that I will update this really fast. But thank you everyone! For supporting my story. ♥ Really appreciate it and hope you guys will continue :)