Really?

High School Lovers.

                                                             *Sunday Morning-9:00am*

NO ONE'S POV.

JiKim's woke up early because she was worry about her daughter with a boy-alone-at night. >o<;; Oh my gosh~~
Okay, so she goes across the hallway and slowly open the door.

JI-KIM'S POV

I woke up to a sound of a click from the door,slowly opening.

'Crap it's my mom!' Damnit Minwoo, you just had to be shirtless.
I grabbed an extra blanket that was under my pillow and quickly placed it over Minwoo and pretended to go back to sleep just in time..

"Kids~Time to wake up.It's already 9." I peeked a little and saw her coming towards us.

"Umma!" I sat up."I'm awake,I'll tell Minwoo to wake up soon,he wasn't able to sleep well yesterday."

I hope she falls for it...

"Oh,okay.I'll set up breakfast for you two okay?" She said as she closed the door and walked down stairs.

"Phew~ that was close." I nudged Minwoo's arm," Wake up,you have to start on your study guide for tomorrow's test."

He didn't move at all.

"Wake up!" I pushed him and suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer,"It's just 9:00am~~~~Can't we just sleep a little longer?"

''No babo,now get up before my mom comes up again."I tried to break out of his grip,"Ya! Minwoo!".

"What's with all the scr...." My mom stopped as she saw us closely together and him shirtless.

He finally sat up and wore on a shirt,

"Oh manihe Mrs.Park.It was uncomfortable last night,and this is how I usually sleep.Sorry."

"...You two didn't do ANYTHING together right?Nothing at all?" She glared us both as she walked closer.

"No Umma,never! I'm too young for that!"

"Oh alright..I trust you two okay.He's such a handsome boy with a great body,you two should..consider being more than friend." She laughed as she wlaked out the door.

"Hehe,your mom is so cool.^^" Minwoo said cheerfully as he held up his thumbs.

"Psh,shut up and go downstairs. I'll be in the bathroom".

"Fine fine,give me a kiss before you go!" He grabbed my wrist and pouted.

"Wae?You didn't wake up when I told you to." I crossed my arms and looked at him."Why should I hm?"

"Because....You love me!" Minwoo gave me a big smile and an eye smile~

"keke fine." I kissed his lips and when I was about to pull away he held th e back of my head and continued.

*Click of a picture*

"Knock knock knock lovebirds." Minji said as she entered with Kwangmin.

We both pulled away and looked at them,

"How did you..."

"Your mom let us in hehe,Youngmin and Julia are working at home on their study guides.Well come on! We don't have time to waste." Kwangmin said dragging both of us to get everything ready(Breakfast,bathroom,freshen up,etc.)

                                                            *Study Study Study-12pm*

"Finished!" Minwoo and I shouted.

"Ashi...I hate you two for being so smart,Oppa do you know this one?" Minji asked Kwangmin,while pointing at her paper.

"Oh right here." he leaned into her closely on purpose and turned the page."There^^;; "

"Thank youuuuuu~" She blushed and wrote down the information.

"Blehhh~ haha so what time are you two going?" Minwoo asked.

"We just go here at 9am,and you're tyring to push us out for JiKim? o: Dongsaengah! I'm shocked!" Kwangmin said sarcasticly.

"Pshh psh..Aniyeo! Just,well kinda most of it is true..."

"Don't worry,we'll leave soon" All of us laughed while minwoo and I went to the backyard.

                                                                                  *BackYard*

 We mostly spend our time chasing each other around the backyard until Minwoo came unpon a bunny near the fence.

"Oh! Look!" He pointed."A bunny!" Minwoo slowly creeped behind it.

"awwwww,it's so cute." I said,standing behind him.

"keke,I know right,It's cuter than you." He teased and petted the bunny.

"pshhh.It cuter than you!" He held the bunny up to my face and she/he my nose."Kyah~ its so cute!"

"I'm cuter than this bunny! ha,you're just jealous of MY cuteness.Mehrong~"

"Ashi,chinchina..Let the bunny decide then!" I said as he nodded and placed it down.

"Come to Oppa! I'm cuter than her right? kekeke look at my ageyo~"

Even I couldn't resist his cute expressions,

'Pft...'

"Come to Unnie! Don't go to Oppa,he's very mean to me TT TT" I pretended to cry until I felt something fluffy on my feet.

"It chose me!" I shouted as I held the bunyn and hugged it softly."Let's go into the house!"

I turned around and saw Minwoo crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks,

"Opppaaa~ I was just kidding,you're the cutest okay?" I kissed her cheek and still nothing."I'm sorrryyyyy~~ Bunny is too!" I held it to his face as she his nose and he finally smiled.

"Fine fine,but I'll get you back for this! We should name her!"

"Her?"

"Yeah,its kinda obvious haha.Ummm,JiWoo! Or JiMin!"

"Our names combined? I like it! haha she should have a first and last name.No JiWoo Park!" We both agreed and high-fived each other and ran inside the house.

"Umma look!" she petted it gently and gave her a carrot.

"She's so cute! you're planning to keep her?"

We nodded."We're gonna raise it! Where Kwangmin and Minji?"

"Already,you two better go to the pet store then.They went home,Minji said she left something for you upstairs.What's her name?"

"Alright!~^^" I said as I grabbed my jacket."No Jiwoo Park! A full name ^o^"

"You two are really suspicious,combining both your names together?hmmm." She laughed and ruffled both of our hair.

"Ah ummma~ We'll be back before 5! Take care of Jiwoo okay?^^"
*Nods*

"Annyeong!" We both waved to her and ran outside to go to the pet store.

While walking we spotted Julia with a guy.

"Oppa! Look! Isn't that Julia?"

"Oh! Yeah it is! I thought she was going out with Youngmin..."

"Maybe,its a family member?"I came up with a conclusion they might be relatives.

"Ummm...Relatives doesn't kiss each other on the lips."He nudged my arm and pointed at them.

It broke my heart to see that,how is Youngmin gonna handle this?She likes her a lot..

"Omo...Wh-what are we going to do?"

"Well we're not 100% sure,they might be CLOSE relatives.."Minwoo siad as he scratched his head.

"Should we tell him? We can't let her kiss that guy then rub her lips with Youngminah,that's ugh..."

"That guy seems familiar..."

We looked closely."I don't know him.."

Minwoo's expression changed after he looked closely,

"Nicole's brother......"He clenched his hand.

"Oppa,calm down,we'll figure this out."

He smiled and we went into the pet store,ah poor Youngminah..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if this was short.
The pet store scene is the next chapter :D
Curious about it? Subscribe~~~! ♥