Third Wheel

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey where are you going?” Jessica called out from the balcony of her room to Donghae who was down below her view. He looked all well dress, dressed in a checked shirt and tight jeans. Jessica couldn’t help but think how great her friend looks in casual clothing. “To see Sun,” Donghae called out in response.

 “Who?” Jessica asked.

“Sun!” Donghae called out once again, “my girlfriend”

Jessica’s eyes widen at the sudden revelation Donghae had just made Lee Donghae had a girlfriend and Jessica knew nothing about it? Suddenly Jessica disappeared from the balcony and entered back into her room, “Jessie, where are you?” Donghae looked around but there was no response. A second later he was attacked by a girl half his size, he was pushed several lengths from her. It was an angry Jessica.

“Yah oppa! How can I spend the last few days with you and you have not told me about your girlfriend,” Jessica wrapped her arms. “I feel so hurt that you didn’t tell me this vital information!”

“So what do I say… I have a girlfriend in a middle of a conversation?”

“Uhh duhhh,” Jessica rolled her eyes like it was something possible to do. It’s not as if Donghae is planning on hiding the information, he just hasn’t got a chance to tell her. “I’m sorry,” Donghae stepped closer to the angry girl. “I wanted to tell you but I haven’t got the chance.”

“You’re the worst boyfriend ever!” Jessica protested, continuing with her little tantrum, “What kind of boyfriend hides from one of his closest friends about his girlfriend?”

“I’m sorry okay, it’s just weird telling you, I don’t know how to bring it up with you.” Donghae continued trying to calm the younger girl down. “Why don’t I take you with me to meet Sun, and there you can ask her all these questions that you’re about to bombard me with,” Donghae knew her way to well. He knew that Jessica would delay his time by questioning every aspect of Sun, so Donghae thought it was best and efficient if she met her, herself to answer her questions personally.


---

Of course Jessica agreed to come with Donghae, she wanted to know more of this Sun girl. As a friend of Donghae’s she wanted to see if this girl was the right one for the boy. She ended up at the movies with Donghae where the meeting is ment to take place. Jessica followed her friend to buy movie tickets to a romantic flick. “She likes romantic movies,” Donghae explained himself as they lined up. So far Sun hasn’t showed up, so the two bought their movies tickets ahead of time. “You would sit yourself through a soppy movie? Ren would much rather shoot himself then go through a romantic chick flick.”

“Well, I don’t mind as long as Sun is happy.” Donghae smiled happily, Jessica was somehow envious at Sun, she was jealous the fact that Donghae would sacrifice such thing, something Ren never did. It hasn’t been long since Jessica discovered about Donghae’s relationship and already she could see Donghae is a good boyfriend.

After buying the tickets and popcorn, the two waited at the corner waiting for sun, Jessica used this time to learn more about the relationship that Donghae has spoken no word of. “So how long have you guys been dating?” Jessica asked holding on to her popcorn and drink.

“Umm, since we were was 14- 15 I guess,” This shocked Jessica even more, she almost dropped her food out of her hands in shocked.

“Are you saying you have been dating for seven years?” Jessica has to ask again to make sure Donghae wasn’t playing around with her. But he nodded firmly, and there Jessica knew he was telling the truth. “Wow.. seven years!” Jessica repeated herself. “Have you guys thought of marriage?”

“No.. well we have talked about it and believe it or not we are both not ready for it. Sun is very much like me, she’s still very childish. We aren’t ready for that yet, we have been saving money for the last few years so we can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter