Strong Couple

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica held up a pair of soft male underwear flexing it’s thread using her fingers, “I think you need this.” Jessica placed the expensive underwear in the trolley for her husband as Donghae wheeled the shopping trolly along. Donghae rolled his eyes, for two hours they have been walking around this endless aisle of retail and grocery products.

Doing his husband duties, Donghae decided to occupy his wife to their Friday night shopping. Everyone else their age is enjoying their Friday night, but Haesica are that old married couple that are spending their Friday night together doing old married boring activites. 

Jessica went through the aisle of the store, after the food sections they came to the retail area where Jessica took her time to shop. “It better be better then the one you bought me before. Seriously that one itched,” Jessica looked her husband with disbelief.

Usually Friday nights she would be going out, well life defiantly changed when she married Donghae. Before her worries on a Friday night would be if she drinks, will she be able to get up in the morning. Now she worries what she’s going to cook for her husband.

Donghae continued to push the trolley annoyed wanting to go home. If he sees another aisle of food, he will literally push the trolley into the nearest person around him. Shopping is something he doesn’t enjoy, especially not when Jessica drags him to shops and makes him suffer for hours. “Can we just go home!” Donghae almost stomped his feet to the ground throwing a tantrum.

“No I need to buy you underwear, yours are breaking apart!” Jessica stated. Luckily they spoke in Korean. With Jessica’s loud voice, it would be so awkward if they spoke in english people around them would understand them and judge them so hard. Donghae rolled his eyes again in frustration, however, something caught his eyes. To lighten the mood the bored as male abandon the trolley full of groceries and went to that object. He came back to his wife showing her what he had picked up, “If you buy me new underwear you have to buy this and wear it.”

Jessica folded her arms looking displeased with it,she looked at her husband as if he is some ert. “Why would I do that? Only tacky people wear lacy bra’s from department stores. I’m no department store hunter, I’m Victoria Secret,” Jessica stated before she cooly walked away. Even a joke of his couldn’t save him form the long sad pain of shopping with his wife, he knew he cannot possibly stay longer right?

 

Nope, he was wrong.

They stayed there exactly 2 hours more, making this the longest shopping experience for Donghae. It’s not Jessica’s fault the department store is so big that she was fascinated with all the home appliances, food and bits and pieces for her house. Who knew Wallmart would be a place a married female would call heaven?

Not only has Jessica changed in the duration of being married with Donghae, she is also maturing so fast, transforming into a great wife. Suddenly her mind is thinking about her husband and her house before her own self. Normal girls would be thinking what their parents will cook them for dinner, while Jessica is thinking what she will cook for dinner for her husband.

A Normal 24 year old would be thinking how they are going to eat lunch or where, while Jessica is thinking what her husband will be eating for lunch and where. A normal 24 year old would be busy saving up funds for accessories, clothing, shoes, while Jessica is saving her funds for appliances for her house. Nevertheless, Jessica has grown into a young, intelligent, mature wife. In a few months she let Donghae a poor boy break all her walls down and let him make him a priority. In a few months the ice princess pulled away form the lime lights, the fabulous life she lived and the expensive wealth she had and traded it in for a normal married life with Donghae. In a few months the ice princess’s icy heart melted, all because she met one boy who changed her life forever.

Frankly speaking Donghae isn’t the one to change her, it was love. All the ice princess needed was love to feel love to deforest that unhealthy heart of hers. She just needed someone to break all her walls down, to see through her true colours.  It could be anyone, if could have been Ren, a guy form her economic’s class, a guy from the streets, anyone. However fate leaded her to Donghae and their chemistry lead Donghae to fall so deeply in love with her. It was the love and attention that Jessica needed. She was no longer the ice princess, and with her disappearance from the media, everyone could see that Jessica is not some cold hearted . She’s one big hearted girl.

People change through experience in their lives. Donghae learnt that you have to sacrifice for the one you love. Jessica learnt how to love and that theres always someone out there for her. However, both learnt that love is infinite, that you can’t express how much you love someone. Love cannot be measured nor can it be defined, Donghae and Jessica learnt the greatest lesson in love and that is to love regardless with everything around you is unhappy about it.

They both learnt that love cannot be explained as everyone had different interruptions. Donghae defined love as sacrifice. For Jessica love is full of surprise, like Donghae did that week.

Jessica finished her last class late in the afternoon, she was running late due to her lecture taking longer then it usually would. She ran out of her school gates when she was stopped by someone grabbing on her wrist pulling her back. “Hey!” Jessica looked up as the man exposed himself behind the dark black sunglasses which covered almost half of his face.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked in shock, not expecting her husband to be here picking her up from school. Donghae let go of her arm and leaned on the car behind him, chuckling. “YA!” she yelled, pushing him away from the red lambogini that he was leaning againts. “I swear you have no manners for other people’s belongings, that is an expensive car!” Jessica expressed.

 

“I know,” Donghae chuckled again, “Because I bought it,”

Jessica was about to continue on with her lecture but stopped in mid air when she realised what DOnghae had just said. “You bought a car?” and with that Donghae nodded. “H-How?”

“Well turns out I can drive with my Korean licence if I apply for a international licence, so I did and your father gave me money to buy me this after I asked him for money to buy a car. I was honestly  was expecting a few thousands but instead insisted to buy me this. He was like shoving the money down my mouth so I could do nothing but watch your old man pay in cash.” It was all a surprised to Jessica as she listened to Donghae’s story. “I can finally take you somewhere nice, we don’t have to walk and we don’t have to carry groceries on that big hill, I got my licence for you,”

A smiled formed on Jessica’s face. The unexplainable feeling in her stomach defined love. She was in love with this boy, and seriously it drove her crazy. Just his little actions already drove her crazy, the way his dimples showed whenever he smiled, the way he held her hand and led her to the passenger seat to open the door for her or the fact that he put her seat belt on for her. Just everything he did made her fall in love with him over and over again and slowly that frozen heart of her’s slowly defrosted until there was no more cold heart.

Several minutes later Donghae parked the car in a dirt place out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter