Shocked

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ren!!”  Both screamed as they saw Ren enter the room.

“He’s in Korea?” Jessica asked.

“He’s still alive?” Donghae stood.

Both were so shocked to see the tall handsome Ren standing in front of them. It’s been a year since they last seen him both. To see him again is so shocking, to hear he is marrying Sun is even more shocking. “Your Sun’s fiancé?” Donghae had to ask to make sure he is hearing this right.

Words may not help him understand but actions defiantly did. As both Donghae and Jessica watched the tall handsome guy sit down next to his loving fiancé giving her an embrace. “Usually couples find a way together because they have the same interest, please don’t say your same interest is running mine and Donghae’s life?” Jessica discussed.

Surprisingly Donghae agreed with that, “So when I tried to make a move on you Sun before you left me last year, you left because you were with Ren?” Donghae asked surprisingly bringing his past into the light. Happily Sun nodded indicating that when Donghae was making a move on her, she didn’t lead him on or anything because she liked Ren at the time. She even ran away and cut all contact with the guy. However, this brought Donghae in even more negative light.

Jessica turned to her ex husband looking more suspicious as what slipped out of Donghae’s mouth questioned the girl. “You tried to make a move on her?” Jessica tried to not sound jealous. How can she not when she just found out her ex husband tried to make a move on his ex girlfriend a few days after she left. Sure she didn’t want him to be forever crying over her, but can he at least wait until the divorce was finalized?

“Look I was drunk and I needed someone,” Donghae explained himself knowing he is putting himself in deep waters. “Needed someone? So you hit on your ex girlfriend? Ya! You ! I haven’t even left the state and already you are trying to move on!” Jessica hit Donghae with the pillow behind her several times.

“I can’t hold on you forever!” Jessica stopped hitting the guy with the cushion. She stopped as it caught to her attention of how equitable Donghae’s statement was. Infact he was right, he could do whatever he wanted, he ended the marriage. Socially it’s not a right thing to try and move on so quickly, but Donghae needed a rebound, closure perhaps or something that makes him realize that nothing beats Jessica.

He is sorry,  he does feel guilty and he doesn’t feel himself but with Jessica out of his life, Donghae wasn’t in his place causing him to do reckless things. He has travelled around the world for his job, he has met hundreds of girls but not one can reach to Jessica’s level. Not one at all. In the end Donghae gave up searching for the one and decided that if he couldn’t find a girl like Jessica then he must win her heart one more time. “I’m sorry, I was wrong to hit on Sun. I was lonely and I thought that she would make me feel better about the divorce. I was wrong obviously, every girl that I have gotten since we last married was a mistake and every girl I get with in the future will always be a downgrade. The truth is, you are perfection and because of that I am here fighting for your affection again. It’s going to be hard but like I always say, you are worth it,”
 

The little speech by Donghae did fiddle with Jessica’s heart strings causing her to feel sudden affection and butterflies. However, she needed those butterflies to be gone. How dare he try and make her feel good when she is mad at him.

“Ahh you still have it,” Jessica who was looking away from Donghae looked up to Sun and Ren who was watching them adorably. This was a sight she was not use to at all. Sun and Ren supporting their relationship? Last she saw, they wanted them to break up. Now they want them together, why does it have to be confusing? Why can’t they all live normal quiet lives?

“See Jess Dong still loves you, and its obvious you still love him back,” Jessica looked at Sun at their ridiculous assumption. “Okay what do you want? Me to be humiliated because of what I did to you last year? Okay you got me, Donghae is nice andyou and Ren are getting married. You can’t trick me Sun in this game because I am the game,” Jessica tried to threatened the girl with her icy personality.

It still surprised everyone how Jessica’s y personality can still have affect on them. Even tho they have seen Jessica worse then this, her personality can be so scary at times catching them off guard. “It’s not a lie Jess,” Sun explained trying her best to not crawl into the bowel after Jessica’s nasty threat. “I was just as nasty as you, so I want to make it up to you by trying to get you and Donghae back together, the right way,”

“How are you going to do that,” Now that her inner self has come out, Jessica crossed her arms and glared at the girl that was once her nemesis. “Ren and I are getting married, since you and Donghae have been through this process before we want you to plan our whole wedding,”

“How will that benefit me anyway possible?” Jessica raised an eyebrow.

“It’s a bonding experience with Donghae,” Sun replied. It was true though, weddings are a lot of preparation. The process of organizing the event takes a while, to perfect it is even more stressful. If Donghae and Jessica are too prepare Sun and Ren’s wedding together, then they will have a lot of downtime. In that time they can rekindle their lost relationship and straighten everything out, well that is hopefully will happen in Sun’s eyes. Also the fact that there is a wedding on brings that loving atmosphere hopefully bringing the two together.

“No,” Jessica disagree to it. As stated before weddings are hard to prepare for, and therefore, questions as to why Jessica would waste those hours on someone she strongly loathed? To bring DOnghae and her back? In Jessica’s eyes there is no getting back together. They are as finished as the World War 2. After what Donghae has revealed, Jessica is most certainly done with Donghae. If it wasn’t for her grandma, she would have taken the first plane to New York to get away from him.

“Come on Jess, they need our help,” Donghae continued. “They obviously feel bad for what they did, isn’t it right to help them out?” Jessica continued to disagree with Donghae’s words. Honestly she doesn’t want to be in any part of Sun and Ren. She defiantly believes that Ren and Sun are in love to get in married, don’t two evil minds flock best together? However, she believes that Sun and Ren are all on Donghae’s side trying to get Jessica back. This wedding is their plan to scam her once again, they did it once so they can defiantly do it again to her.

“This is stupid, you’re all stupid for thinking I will fall for this. I will never be lured in whatever you are luring me into. I’m glad Ren and Sun you have found each other, maybe in the most evil and hopless way but still you found that you are suited for each other. Mean, devious and a life ruiner many traits you have identically have. And Donghae, will never be together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter