These Feels

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days left of their visit in Korea and Jessica is too sick to even pack her luggage. She managed to catch the flu on the last few days she has in Korea. “Aishh who gets sick in summer?” Jessica blew her nose with a tissue as she looked at herself in the mirror in her room. Jessica looked like a walking disaster, her hair look like a birds nest, her face was swollen, her nose was like Rudolf the red noes rain dear and her eyes were hardly open due to her sleepless night of her the saga of her drippy noes.

Jessica walked downstairs to the breakfast table where her parents, her grandmother and the Lee family was waiting for her. “Ahh my little Jessica, how are you my love?” Jessica’s grandmother stood up from her breakfast and hugged her granddaughter. “Still sick” Jessica sniffed.

“How did you end up sick?” Jessica’s mother touched her forehead to find it boiling of hot temperature. “Honey you can’t come out with us, you need to stay home” Mrs Jung suggest but Jessica just continued to shake her head not agreeing with her mother. “It’s not a suggestion, it’s an order from your mother Jess” Mrs Jung strictly ordered her daughter. Jessica is too sick to even walk another step as the pain in her head is equivalent to being hit by a truck. It really is a shame that Jess is spending her last few days at home because of this flu, today the family was meant to go out sightseeing. Plans have changed and now only Jessica’s parents, grandmother and Lee Yong Ik as the driver are going.

“Donghae, I want you to drop the old clothing I put out in the plastic bag to the old orphanage we always go to” Jessica’s grandmother pointed to the boy that was eating his breakfast. He looked up from his plate and looked at the seriously ill Jessica who was still being hugged by her grandmother. “But halmoni Jessica is sick, who will look after her? Umma is going to be busy cleaning the house and making dinner. Her parents are going to be out sightseeing, someone needs to look after Jessica” Donghae suggested hoping it will change her grandmother’s mind.

“I can do it” Donghyeon raised his hand to volunteer, “I have nothing else to do, I can help Jess”.

 “Oh really you would do that? Donghyeon, you really are an angel” Mrs Jung hugged the boy from behind, it wasn’t seen as awkward because the Jung and Lee family are so close that this is what is considered as normal. Donghae was mad, he is the one that looks after Jessica, what does his hyun know about looking after the girl. For all Donghae knows is that he can’t even life a jug of water without straining a muscle. “Why me? Why can't hyun do my job and I can look after Jess” Donghae whined.

“Because you’re the one with the bike, it will be an quicker way of getting there instead of making your brother walk in the hot sun” Jessica’s grandmother explained. Under his breath and in his head Donghae cursed naughty words towards his brother so many times, he was the one that wanted to look after Jessica. Why is his brother taking his position away from him? It’s not that he likes Jessica but Donghae was mad because this is his job and he knows for sure his brother is to weak to even look after her.

After breakfast when the Jung’s and Lee Yong Ik left the house, Donghae’s mother is already in the kitchen preparing while Donghyeon is Jessica’s room looking after her, Donghae quickly did the task set for him. He quickly went on his bike and rode as fast as he could to the orphanage; it was a good 10 minute bike ride before he reached the place. Donghae quickly rode back to get to Jessica just in case his stupid brother couldn't handle looking after the girl. Donghae knew that his hyun would have trouble looking after her, Jessica is spoilt and stubborn. Only Donghae knows how to fight back to Jessica and even when he wins most arguments, sometimes Donghae can’t help but to be scared from the ice princess.

He entered the gate of the mansion, dumping his bike by the garage and ran to Jessica’s room. Finally he arrived to find Jessica sleeping, but it bothered Donghae when seeing Jessica like this. Her head was on top of Donghyeon’s broad chest and his arms were laying down her lower back. Donghae continued to curse under his breath towards his hyun, how can his hyun take advantage of this poor sick girl who is four years younger than him?  Without any sympathy or care, Donghae woke the two up by aggressively pushing the two away from each other. “Ya! You can leave now I can look after Jessica from here” Donghae indicated the door with his head, suggesting it to his brother.

Donghyeon was still trying to get use to the light, and as soon as he woke his younger brother is telling him to leave. Slowly Jessica woke up to from Donghae’s heavy push. “Look what you’ve done! You woke her up!” Donghyeon argued as he hopped of the bed. After some stretching and a nice long yawn Jessica sat up feeling the pain in her head disappear. “It’s alright, I’m okay now” Jessica gave a faint smile.

“Okay good!” Donghae beamed. “I’m sorry if you were left with this idiot, but I’m back now, if you want anything just ask me” Donghae sat by Jessica’s bed as she continued to sit on it. “No nothing is needed, and actually oppa Donghyeon helped. I was cold and there weren’t enough blankets so he gave me his body warmth” Jessica giggled.  Donghae couldn’t believe it, he gave Jessica a disgusting look and looked back to his brother giving him an even glare. “Dude! Why?” Donghae did not find giving Jessica his body was necessary at all, it was inappropriate as they are here to serve the Jung’s not to make a move on them.

“She needed my service, aren’t we here to give them that? We are here to help the Jung’s right?” Donghyeon was right but still, Donghae would much rather have Jessica shiver like crazy then have his brother’s arm’s wrapped around her. “Whatever!” Donghae stood up and left the room. The other two could tell he was a bit mad because of the way he slammed the door so loudly that Mrs Lee came in a few seconds later to see what that noise was. Jessica did not know what to do with Donghae, all sorts of questions came into her head when thinking about what ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter