Jessica's Parents

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is that?” Jessica turned around to find Donghae approaching her from outside the apartment.  The whole trip to the mailbox to her apartment door she has been reading these divorce papers with a heavy heart. She quickly hid the papers in the yellow envelop and hid it behind her back. “Nothing, just some bills we have to pay,” Jessica smiled as Donghae nodded and went back inside the apartment.

When the coast was clear Jessica pulled out the yellow envelop from her back and slid out the papers to re read them again. She read it with trembling hands, each word was like a dart to her heart. She knew that this would happen one day, but it still hurt her reading it in the future. 

Jessica turned the envelop where the divorce papers were placed in and found the return address was rather familiar. Her old house, where her parents still live. Jessica had an idea who was this from… her father. It sent to her more as a remind rather then a threat. 

She felt angry, yet so scared to be broken up from Donghae. She can only do the best she could to hide it from Donghae and let herself believe that it will never happen. Only this are they able to live a simple life they have planned. In less then a week they will be leaving for florida to run away. If only a week can go any faster, in a week so much can happen which scared Jessica a bit.

So the girl ripped the divorce papers, indicating her reaction to it. She wasn’t going to let herself break up with Donghae. She wasn’t going to be separated from the only thing that makes her happy. Being with him is causing her a lot of risk, such as the risk of not having the extravagant life she once had or the relationship she has with her parents may vary. These were all risk Jessica was willing to take to be with Donghae, that is how much she loves him. Willing to risk everything just for an a love that she believes that only occurs once in a million years.

After shredding the papers into pieces symbolised that she was on her husbands side, that she is officially on this war as of now. Getting out of it alive? She wasn’t sure on it but all she was sure of is that she and Donghae will get out of this war together, holding hands together until the end. Throwing the shredded papers into the bin represented her thoughts on how she feels about the whole divorce. All of it was just garbage, the social class system, the money, power all of it was garbage.

Jessica just couldn’t understand why can’t she be with Donghae, why are there so much issues to it? Why can she have anything in the world but retain to be married to Donghae? People can have her money, power, her extravagant life, she just wants her husband, is that to much to ask for?

After getting rid of the divorce papers, she believed that it was the last time she will see it. Of course Jessica was scared, she was worried regardless of knowing that she will be fine with Donghae under her wing. Donghae’s sudden back hug attack on her scared her socks off. She screamed in antagonising scream worried that it was one of her father’s men taking her away from her apartment. “Are you alright? Whats wrong?” Donghae asked worriedly upon hearing Jessica unleash a loud scream.

She said nothing shaking her head. She had to stop herself from spilling tears, she had to keep strong and showing tears is no symbolic measure of strong. After all she’s the ice princess, she needs to act like one, no matter how paranoid or terrified she is, she had to pretend to know nothing for Donghae’s sake. 

 

“Nothing,” the ice princess smiled trying to put on her bravest face possible. Donghae knows his wife way to well, he could see through that smile is a Jessica that is secretly crying. He also has learnt over the years to allow Jessica some space, he knows that in right time she will tell him the problem and trusts her enough to tell him. After all marriage is based on respect, honestly and loyalty right?

“Well then," Donghae continued to smile. He realize if this moment isn’t the right time to tell him what is going on, then he should do whatever is best to help Jessica be happy again, help her be her own distraction. So he pulled his wife closer to him by holding her waist and pushing her towards him. He moved his head so that their fore heads touch, leaving so little space in-between them. “I was thinking,” Jessica smiled biting her bottom lip as she locked gazes into his eyes. She found herself already distracted by her husband, who was giving her soft adorable looks. His touches were enough to forget her problems, to bring her to the sense that she is not alone.

Donghae continued on as he held Jessica’s free hand, “We should tell your parents about us,” and now Jessica was awkwaen in reality. For a millie second she was able to dream, to picturize heaven with her husband but now that problem is getting so big, she hasn’t even gotten the chance of having a few minutes to spare to let her dream her heaven.

She quickly pulled away, now something was bothering Jessica and Donghae could read right through it. “There is something wrong is there?” Donghae has a rough idea of what is disturbing Jessica. He stepped forward to give her an embrace as she stepped back, not wanting his comfort. Jessica swears this is driving her crazy, this whole situation is. “Tell me there is something wrong, I’m your husband and I promise I won’t be harsh on you with waterer it is,” Jessica smiled again still trying to refain from crying.

With ever muscle in her body, every emotion in her she is trying to show Donghae that she is okay, that everything is okay when it isn’t. “I want to run away,” Jessica whispered.

“What?”

“I want to run away, can’t we run away to Miami now?”

Donghae looked at Jessica, she wasn’t smiling anymore. Sometimes the ice princess has to reach a limit she could take and Jessica finally has reached that limit. “Why now, the house isn’t ready and we still need to tell your parents,”

“NO!” Jessica cried, “If we tell them there is in no way they would let us go. They will go through thousand ways just to find us,”

“If they do that, then they’ll do the same when we go to Miami. They will try and find us with man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter