Bachelorette Party

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica walked out of the elevator, already she can hear loud music and knew that the girls are ready for an crazy night out. The wedding  of Sun and Ren is in a week and already her and Donghae has done much in preparation for the wedding. In the end Jessica allowed Donghae to work with her and yes they did argue every moment they were together. 

With the wedding is the bachelorette and bachelor party. She didn’t plan to get invited but Sun invited Jessica anyways. It was a way to thank for organizing such an amazing wedding. At first the party planner decline the offer, why would she go out with a bunch of women she does not know. With Sun constantly pestering her, Jessica couldn’t help but agree to come.

Jessica knocked on the door of the penthouse. For the bachelorette party Sun got rented out an penthouse for her and her 10 closes friends, plus Jessica. Jessica was greeted by an intoxicated Sun who was wear a tiara and a sash that printed out, “Soon to be married.”

It made Jessica chuckled, it looked all so fun. She knew it was going to be a wild night, why wouldn’t it be? It’s the last time to celebrate before you get married. “Oh my god girl!” Sun praised as she saw the sight of Jessica. “You made it! I didn’t think you would. Come in and meet my friends.”

Jessica was dragged in by Sun, she walked in a beautifully decorated room that had a scent of expensive wine. One by one Jessica was introduced to all of Sun’s friends. She always thought that Sun hanged out with weird girls but now that she has met them, Jessica must confess that they are actually pretty cool.

Sun didn’t give Jessica a minute before she sat her down and poured her a glass of heavy wine. “We are having so much fun tonight,” Sun enthused to her wedding planner.

Being widely intoxicated was not in Jessica’s plan that night, she planned of making an appearance then leaving afterwards. A few drinks will be skulled down of course but she didn’t have plan of a wild night, its not an ice princess thing to do.

Jessica laughed as she watch Sun and her friends drunkingly dance around the penthouse. Honestly speaking it looked fun but Jessica was not drunk enough to join the maddens.

“Come on Jess you have to drink!” Sun reached out giving Jessica a shot after giving her a glass of wine. Honestly Jessica doesn’t drink that much unless she’s in the mood for it. “Come on just drink all your worries away,” Sun explained.

Jessica chuckled, “I don’t have any problems though.”

This made Sun laugh, of course she knew what Jessica was going through. Donghae told her about Jessica being dumped before arriving to Korea again. It also doesn’t help that her ex husband is working with her with the planning of the wedding. It’s got to be stressful for Jessica and Sun believed that she needed to drink it out. “Come on, just have one loose night, you need it,” Sun smiled giving her a shot.

“Thanks,” Jessica smiled as she took it instead. Well she really didn’t have a choice, Sun would have pinned her down and forced a drink down . To save from physical abuse, Jessica just took the shot. It burned indeed but it did made her see the view of things in a much funner view.

Jessica decided she wanted another shot so she got up and poured herself a shot. “Ah there we go,” Sun rubbed her wedding planner’s back. “Told you need it,”

“I forgot how disgusting alcohol taste,” Jessica cried as she finished her 2nd shot.

“Yay! Shots to that,” Sun screamed while raised her glass of shot.

“SHOTS!” Everyone in the room screamed in response to Sun as they all took the sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter