Sun and Ren's Plan

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica gromed her husband’s suit for him. She stepped back giving him one last look. “I’m so proud of you,” she whispered as a gravitational pull, made her body touch his. 

“Thank you,” Donghae thanked giving his wife a soft kiss on the lips. Small but meaningful. The wife looked at the time, it was close to Donghae’s interview with her father’s business partner. The man approached him almost a month ago at the party and now he has manage to get in contact with him and has set up an interview with him. A job as one of the office’s designers, if Donghae succeeds in this interview that will be the job he gets.

It’s a big job for someone his age, let alone someone still in college. This can open many opportunities with him and his career as an engineer. One last look and Jessica was ready to send her husband off to the interview. “I’ve got the driver to drive you to the restaurant, don’t be nervous okay. You’ll do fine, Mr Denis already loves you, you don’t have to prove him anything else because you’ve already won his heart,” Jessica boosted him while curling his hair against his ear. “And remember if you fail, I will always love you no matter what,”

Donghae smiled, he loved how confident Jessica was with him. It certainly gave him a sense of wisdom, that he has to do good for his pretty wife. He was nervous, knowing little english and the fact this is his first real job interview Donghae sworn he could just drop dead. Luckily his wife has brought his head down, having some ability to calm him down. Just a tad though.

“Where will you be going when I’m gone?” Donghae asked as he packed his belongings in a brief case. Since they’ve gotten together the couple have been inseparable except when they go to school. For Donghae, it feels weird for him to be leaving his wife at home for such a long time.

“My mum wants to talk to me, I’ll have dinner at her house and then I’ll come back here,” Jessica smiled. “Don’t worry I’ll be here when you get back to listen to your interview.”

 

Yet it almost did not happened. 

—-

Before Donghae entered the restaurant he fixed his tie and buttoned his suit again. The restaurant that Mr Denies said he would meet up in was a classy restaurant where only the rich go. Donghae tried his best to be on his best behaviour, as he knows that this job is to important to waste. Every move he makes, every word he says will be severely judged on and for that Donghae was super nervous.

He looked around the restaurant but he couldn’t see a big tall blond haired man, the one he saw at the party. “Lee Donghae?” A voice from his side called his name out. Donghae followed the voice to a girl sitting at the table next to where he was standing.

The girl without a doubt is beautiful, tall and skinny. She had a little resemblance of his wife. From first glance the boy could recognise her as Korean. “Lee Donghae?” She stood producing an unusual laugh. The usually skinny girl dressed in a long pencil skirt and a formal blouse smiled as she laid out her hand. “Hi, I’m Im Yoona,” she introduced herself in Korean. “Mr Denise isn’t able to come out tonight, some emergency meeting he has to attend to in Miami. So he asked me tonight to go forth with the interview. Come sit down,” suddenly the interview isn’t so nerve racking.

Yoona seemed like a sweet easy going girl. It feels as if Donghae is speaking to a friend rather then an interviewer making things such an ease. “Mr Denise knows well to put you with me, he obviously wants you to do well, he must likes you a lot.” Donghae smiled as he read through the menu given to him by this Yoona chick.

“How long have you been working with Mr Denise, and what’s your position,” rather then Yoona speaking 24/7 Donghae  decided  that needed to show some sense of social skills to show the interviewer that he  is easy to communicate to. “Me, I’ve been wight he company for a year and a half offically. I started as a high school intern and made my way up through the years. So I guess I’ve worked for him for almost 6 years, now I’m his assistant.” by Yoona’s looks she looks about Jessica’s age. To be working for such a big company at the age 17 is a big role. Even for an high school intern. To be offered a job at that age, Yoona must be a productive worker.

Talking to her, Donghae could feel her intelligence. She spoke with class, presented herself formally and knew what to say at the right time. “So you’re married to a Jung right?” She smiled.

Donghae nodded proudly as he pointed his order to the waiter. “You know Jessica?” Donghae asked sipping on some red wine. “Who doesn’t?” Yoona laughed, it seems the more she drinks this alcoholic beverage the more louder she gets. “My parents are high up in Mr Denise’s company, I guess it my be the 20% of the reason why I got this job. So growing up my parents had enough money for me to attend prestigious schools. I went to middle to high school with Jessica, she’s… interesting.” Yoona continued. “Beautiful girl, very intelligent, everything about her is absolutely perfect… but her personality..”

“What about her personality?” Donghae has gotten use to people criticising Jessica’s cold personality that he has gotten use to calming down instead of attacking people when they talk negative of her. So Donghae tried to hide his anger before giving Yoona a piece of his mind. “I don’t know, in middle school she was so popular that everyone looked up to her, but everyone was still afraid of her. In high school she was a trend setter, she was overly popular as she was pretty, smart, rich and was dating the most hottest guy in San Francisco. Pretty much Jessica is a celebrity around here,” Donghae chuckled at himself finding the whole thing cute.

“Even though she has this smart personality, she’s a nice girl. One time she stopped her minions from bullying me back in high school because I was weird. I know deep down under all that cold attitude is a good heart and only have I seen that good heart when she married you.” Yoona explained.

“To tell you the truth she hates this glamorous life, Jessica is always telling me how she wants to live a simple life with me,”

Yoona adoringly looked at Donghae, somehow she fell in love with Donghae’s and Jessica’s love story from listening to it. “I hear what people say, they say that I’ve changed the ice princess, but the truth is she changed me. She taught me that it is possible to love someone so much it hurts.”

“You must love her a lot,”

Donghae took a paused upon Yoona asking that question. He smiled to himself as talking about Jessica makes him so happy. Love is sappy like that, it makes you blush at the silliest things, sometimes you can’t help but be cheesy or boost about your lover. You do this all because you love them and Donghae cannot help but be the most cheesiest guy in the world but he doesn’t give a dam, because he’s has an excuse to be, he's in love. “She’s my first and last love,”

Yoona sat there in awe watching the boy confess his feelings over the girl he is in love with. Suddenly the interveiw was forgotten and this seemed more interresting. 

—-

Jessica walked into her parent’s house, it’s been awhile since she’s been to the mansion she grew up in. “Mum, dad I’m here!” Jessica walked into the clean spacious house. It hasn’t changed at all, still everything reamed it’s place, even the old memories that lingered throughout the house.

“In the dining room honey!” Jessica’s mother’s voice echoed through the hallow house. Still knowing her way, Jessica happily walked into the direction of the dining room. She could smell the delicious home cooked meal she has been missing for many months now. By the smell of it she could tell that she will be needing some ambulance to wheel her out of here because her stomach has burst with the amount of food she has eaten. However, the moment ruined when Jessica entered the beautiful smelt room with guest she rather not dine with.

“Honey, come sit with us,” Slowly Jessica walked towards the table filled with delicious food. The table is so full that the wooden table itself could not be seen. “Come, sit next to Ren,” the one person she did not want to sit with she had to.

Now she knows why her mother called her over for dinner, to have dinner with Ren and his family. “It’s good to be joining you Jessica, just like old times we are hanging out together as two close families,” Jessica looked around to look at her family and Ren’s family upon Ren’s father greeted Jessica. She did not see a family at all just two strangers getting together for the sake of it, for the sake of money.

“Where is your husband?” Ren asked in a sarcastic manor. Jessica kept silent pretending she didn’t hear a thing. Why would she want to answer him, when she knows all he’s going to do is going to talk negatively of Donghae.  “Jessica!” her mother snapped. “Ren is asking you a question,”

“You know what!” Jessica stood, “I really hate people talking during dinner time, so I’m jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter