I'm Going To Marry You Some Day

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lee Yong-Ik , can you please come here for a moment” the middle aged man gestured the other middle age man to come to him. He was no older then the man that was about to approach him,  in fact they are the same age, share the same interests and grew in the same home town, even in the same house to be exact. The only different between the two men was one dressed better than the other. The better dressing man, Jung Su Bin moved from his mother’s house in Korea to America to raise a family and grow his business there. While the other middle aged man who is poorly dressed with an old rag of a shirt and holes on his shorts is Lee Yong- Ik. He is a man with a great heart that is willing to put his family first in everything. The difference of the two middle age man is that Yong Ik is just a servant to Su Bin.

At a young age Yong Ik’s family died in a car accident leaving him homeless at an age of 15. At 15 years of age Su Bin’s newly widowed mother found Yong Ik in the markets and took him back to her household to hire him as a help to her new inherited mansion she received from her dead husband. As years went by Yong Ik worked for the Jung family, cleaning, making meals, dropping Su Bin to school, Yong Ik found a wife. He married her and still remain living in the Jung mansion where he, his wife, and newly profound kids became the new “help” of the mansion. Or it could be seen as a company needed for the now elderly woman who was left behind in Korea when her son and wife decided to reside in America.

The two men have different amounts of money as one of the two does not even make an income and depends all his money from the fortnight payment by Su Bin’s mother and extra savings from Su Bin. Regardless, the two middle aged men are pretty much brothers. In a matter of fact Su Bin left the responsibility of looking after his mother to Yong Ik, he even agreed to let him reside in the mansion and give him expenses just as long as he stays by his mother’s side at all times, help her when she’s need and look after like she is her own mother. Not only Su Bin and Yong Ik who share an everlasting friendship since their teen years, but the Jung and Lee family have integrated as one and Jung have accepted the family “servants” as their own family, regardless the Lee’s social class.

The Jung family holds so much trust towards the Lee family, and so it was time for Lee Su Bin to start to repay the many years of service of the Lee has worked for the Jung family. “Yes is there a problem Su Bin?” Yong Ik walked towards the wealthy man who drank out of his coffee mug, sitting on the long out door balcony of the mansion. Yong Ik was dirty and was wearing worn out clothes because he has just been fixing the insides of the family car and when getting a cup of water for his hydration he was called to come forth. Being so comfortable to an individual, Yong Ik sat down at the seat in front of his “master” without even being invited to. Some wealthy people who can afford help don’t allow such cheap things to even touch their expensive furniture but these just shows how close Su Bin and Yong Ik are really are. It wasn’t a promise that Yong Ik has continued to keep from Su Bin to look after him mother, it’s more like looking after his own mother.

“So summer is ending again, this means that me, Yun Seo and Jessica are going back to America. Because of business matters we can’t always visit so the next time will visit is in another two years, as always. Yong Ik, I’m asking you again, please look after my mother, she’s getting older and slowly she is being diagnosed with different sicknesst. Please don’t leave her,  because the whole family is trusting on you and your family to look after her” Su Bin said his speech, the same one he’s been using for years a few weeks before the summer is ending and he and his family has to go back to their ordinary lives in America.

“Don’t worry she’s in good hands, we love her just like our own mother and the kids love her just like their own grandma. You shouldn’t be the one that should be thanking me, my family and I should. We thank you for letting us stay here with free of charge, we thank you for letting us care for your mother who is such an amazing woman” Yong Ik bowed continuing in behalf of him and his family. Su Bin just laughed at his old mate, “No, don’t bow at me, please don’t. You see I have every right to thank you, you have been working as a help for my mother for more than half of your life, after you got married and had kids you still chose to stay here and look after the old woman. Yong Ik, I want to thank you but I know words aren’t enough to express that. So from now on I want to make you and your families lives to be good. I will do what ever it takes in my power to make sure you, your wife and kids will have a great life. Even after if my mother dies and your mission is complete, I will forever be thanking you and helping you and I promise you I will do it”.


---

 

“I wonder what they are talking about?” a Sixteen year old Dong-Hyeon asked his younger brother and friend pointing to his father and Su Bin talking on the balcony outside. The three were playing out in the sun, absorbing the beautiful sun rays. Lee Dong Hyeon was with his younger brother Lee Donghae who was fourteen and Jessica Jung who is twelve at the time. Summer was ending so Donghae suggested the three to play around in the summer heat before it disappears. “I don’t know probably my dad’s ever dying goodbye message to your father” Jessica joked as she stood by her friend Donghae. “That means you’re leaving soon. I swear this summer went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter