Airport Ambush

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry can I speak to Sun for a second?" Jessica interrupted a conversation of Sun and one of her wedding guest. She's not one to interrupt a conversation but this was important, she needed Sun's help. One thing Jessica never thought she'd say. Sun happily dismissed her wedding guest she was talking to and turned her attention to a very worried looking Jessica. "Are you okay?" Sun asked feeling concerned over Jessica's drastic actions.
 

Jessica shook her head in response not too sure what to say or how to say what she wanted to say. "Umm," Jessica continued. "I need your help."

 

At this time Sun gave all her attention to Jessica, ignoring the fact that they are at her wedding. Anything for Jessica! As Jessica is the one that got her and Ren together, at the end of the day if Jessica didn't break up with Ren then they wouldn't be together. Jessica is also the one to put this wedding together, if it wasn't for her then this wedding would be still in the rain. Sun took Jessica away from the chaotic of the wedding reception and proceeded to listen to her dear friend. "So what's wrong?" Sun asked.

 

"I lost Donghae and now he's gone and I don’t know if I'll be able to tell him how I feel," Jessica replied.

 

"How do you feel?" Sun asked.

 

For a second Jessica paused and thought about it the third, fourth time to understand that this is really her thought process. "I love him, I really do," Jessica finally answered. The bride simply smiling hoping that was the case, she truly believed that the two loved each other and should be together.  Sun gave her friend a hug showing that she is there for her but she truly was happy and excited that Jessica realise this. Sun thought that the wedding was going to end and that Jessica and Donghae weren't going to get together, but somehow faith pulled through and decided that these two need to be together. "Its okay," Sun smiled to assure Jessica that everything is okay, "Donghae didn't leave that long ago, I bet he's still in the airport,"

 

"But I don’t have a car?" Jessica pointed out her main problem.

 

"Use mine," Sun suggested.

 

"You mean your just married car' that you're suppose to use to go to your honeymoon?" Jessica confusingly asked. She didn't want to take away a part of Sun's wedding, her wedding was suppose to be about her so she felt terrible for taking away her honeymoon car. Sun just simply chuckled, "So? I'm sure we can uber. Ren will understand,"

 

"What will I understand?" Ren asked interrupting the conversation between the girls. Sun was glad that Ren was able to witness this, he was one who didn't believe that Sun could bring Jessica and Donghae together, but that’s where he was about to be wrong. "Well," Sun continued not even trying to hide how happy she was. "Jessica here realise her true feelings for Donghae,"

 

"Which is?" Ren asked.

 

"She loves him," Sun jumped up with her answer but realise that she too excited as oppose to Jessica's current emotional state. "but anyways, Jessica wants to tell Donghae that but he left early for a work trip and Jessica needs a car,"

 

"Just take our honey moon car," Ren suggested which was already suggested by his now wife.

"But I don't want to take that from you," Jessica expressed her concerns to the newly webbed couple.

 

"No no don’t, we can uber it!" Ren smiled

 

"Yeah I suggested that!" Sun added.

 

Ren took out the keys from his pocket and gave it to Jessica. "You don't need to feel bad, just follow your heart,"

 

Jessica couldn't be anything but grateful, she suddenly found hope that she will catch Donghae in time. She gave Ren and Sun a big hug before heading off. "I just want to thank you very much, I know we all started on the wrong foot and you both only got together because of hate and wanting to break Donghae and I apart, which I may add you failed but either way I'm glad we could all get along and that you can help me in situations like this." Jessica smiled. Truthfully speaking she was feeling a little upset departing the wedding as she did start creating a closer bond between the two. "Thank you Ren," Jessica continued. "To be honest you were my first love and it was hard to get over you but I'm so happy that we can be in a state where we both can support each other even though we are in different relationships, but I am grateful to have met you and got the chance to let you in my life," Jessica gave Ren another meaningful hug.  She then turned to Sun, "And Sun you need to look after this one, he may be very mature but he definitely is a child at heart, also thank you for loving Donghae and caring for me. I'm so blessed to know you and gain such a wonderful friend like you. Both of you belong together and I'm so happy to be apart of your journey," Jessica smiled as she gave the bride one last hug.

 

It felt like Jessica was letting go of her past life and was ready to move onto her new life, hopefully with Donghae. She was happy that her and Ren found better people for themselves. They say everything happens for a reason, in this situation it definitely did. If Ren and Jessica didn't break up or Sun and Donghae didn't break up then there would be a Donghae or Jessica and they wouldn't be there celebrating a love between Sun and Ren. IT's funny how faith works out like that. "Hey I'm glad everything work out too, you really do belong with Donghae and please look after him," Sun advice to her friend Jessica.

 

"I can say that I'm happy for you but you already know that, I don’t want to hold you back you should really go now," Ren smiled as Jessica forgot what she was suppose to do in the first place. She gave one last look to the couple and ran out with the keys to the car. Outside of the reception hall was Mr Jung waiting for his daughter for the keys. Jessica ran out hurray and threw the keys to her father which he caught, she quickly got into the car and her father quickly sped off to the Busan airport.

 

---

 

The adrenaline rushed throughout her body, Jessica was in panic mode not knowing if she was going to make it or not. It terrified her that she knew there was a big chance of her not making it and a slim chance of not finding him in time. Jessica knew that is she misses this small chance of opportunity then she may never see him again, she knew that was the end of her and Donghae.

 

"Dad are you sure you're okay with this?" Jessica asked knowing her dad knowing he opposed them together, he definitely lost it when he found out Jessica and Donghae were together for real and paid Donghae to stay away from her. "Yeah," Mr Jung smiled as he swerved through the traffic, "I know I didn't like the fact that you guys were together but I then saw how upset you were when you weren't with him and that’s what I realise that you guys actually love each other. I realise I was in the wrong and I should support you two together no matter if he has money or not. So I give you my blessing,"

 

Jessica smiled, surprisingly it made her more calm knowing that her dad is okay with this. "Thank you dad," Jessica smiled as she watched the road where her father was going through. He knew she had little time to waste so he was driving very very fast to get to the airport, so fast that Jessica felt like she was in a racing car. Everything was falling into place, she got her fathers, Ren's and Sun's blessing all she needed was Donghae to accept her feelings. This was a risk she was willing to take, she had nothing to loose. She already mentally prepared herself just in case he was going to reject her and even that was okay for her, it was the fact that she tried. For once it wasn't Donghae chasing after her, it was Jessica who was trying to chase Donghae.

 

Finally after a very reckless drive to the airport Jessica left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter