Finding Sun

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silence continued through out the 4 hour journey to Seoul. Not one said a word, not a peep or a sound. Donghae tried to concentrate on his driving but kept getting distracted by the thought of hurting Jessica once again, while Jessica was trying her best to not cry. Both broken souls had a list of what they wanted to say but both knew that it was too late, their relationship was over and this trip was the final straw. Somehow Jessica thought that this trip was destined for her to get back with Donghae, since they divorced she has matured a lot and he has made a name for himself, so she thought they were ready. This was not the case, as Jessica soon realise that this trip was about her understanding why Donghae and her cannot be together and she noticed that its because they can't help but hurt each other even when they try not to. It was hard to accept for the both of them but both finally understand that they aren't meant to be.

It was sad but sometimes people need to get together to realise that should not be together. It's a sad thing to think of but in this case it may be applicable for Jessica and Donghae. 

 

It was a long drive especially when no one is talking to each other but after 4 hours of driving they eventually got to their destination. As much as Jessica wants to ask where are they, she bit her tongue from talking to her ex husband. Jessica found herself in front of a big old church but not just any church, the church she got married in with Donghae. She was so confused as to why he thinks that Donghae would think that Sun would run away to a church? Jessica felt all sorts of nostalgia as 2 years ago she was the one getting married in this church. She followed Donghae out of the car and onto the steps of the church.
 

"Are we really going to find Sun here?" Jessica finally spoke up as she was getting worried that they weren't going to find Sun in time. Donghae didn't say anything and continued to walk up the stairs purposely ignoring the girl. They entered the very empty hollow church, no one was there making the ice princess feeling anxious. They only had a few hours to find Sun before the wedding the next day, "Brilliant!" Jessica rolled her eyes as there was no one in this church. "You just wasted our time coming here, I knew that  coming where with you was a mistake!"

 

Donghae turned around ready to here all the criticism from Jessica. "I thought she would be here!" Donghae angrily answered back.

 

"Are you serious, a church? Why? Are you stupid…." Before Jessica could continue Sun made an appearance from the side making the girl and her argument with Donghae stop in mid sentence. Donghae who was facing Jessica at the time turned around to find Sun, oh how he couldn't be happier. "What are you guys doing here?" Sun asked looking confused as ever. She did not expect for the couple to find her, nor did she think that they would come to the right place but on the first go Donghae got the location right.

 

"We are here to find you," Donghae replied as he was so happy to see Sun, never did he think he was able to think that again.

 

"How did you know you were going to find me here?" Sun asked still confused.

 

"Yeah how did you know?" Krystal asked as she was astonished by Donghae finding Sun on the first place they look.

 

"This was the church you wanted to get married in," Donghae replied. "When we were together we talked about getting married and this was the church you insisted on getting married here, you said to me you'd rather die then get married somewhere else,"

 

"No offence, but that’s stupid I'm sure there's more to the story," Jessica seized as Donghae's explanation doesn’t give him a proper explanation.
 

"Well I was going to finish but you keep interrupting," Donghae rolled his eyes at Jessica's pestering him, as he continues on with his story. "You were baptized here, you parents got married here, your mum had her funeral here. Everything that needed celebrating was done here and you wanted your wedding to be special and have it here. From planning the wedding I've noticed Ren and his family have taken so much of the organizing that you barely got a say because you love Ren you just sat back rode along with the ride. Now your questioning yourself if this wedding was just an synopsis of what your life is going to be like with Ren. I also know you come here to vent and cry to God and you deceased mother when you're really happy or sad,"

 

Jessica was impressed with Donghae, it was the little things he picked up on and manage to use it track Sun. It was things like this that reminded Jessica why she fell in love with this sweet boy. He was so caring and loving and was so good at spreading tenderness towards others. He was the emotional person that Jessica needed in her life, for her to understand that life isn't all about negativity. He truly did make her happy at one point in her life.

 

"Wow Donghae, you're amazing I don’t know what to do without you," Sun cried as she broke down in tears and walked towards her ex boyfriend and gave him a hug that showed her gratitude towards him. "You have such a big heart don’t ever change," Sun whispered.

 

"Should we take you back to Busan?" Jessica asked as after a few seconds the hug was still going on and she was just standing there awkwardly unsure if she should give the two some privacy. Breaking from the hug Sun smiled as she dragged the ice princess into the hug between her and Donghae. At first the girl resisted but Sun's strong forced brought her into the hug.  It indeed was an awkward hug as for Donghae and Krystal but for Sun she definitely felt much more better.

 

"I feel better now that you guys found me" Sun smiled.

 

"Please don’t tell me you were going to run away from the wedding?" Jessica cried as she didn’t want to see a runaway bride. No because she felt bad for Ren but mainly because she worked so hard on making this the most perfect wedding ever, she didn’t want her talents to go to waste. Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter