Love Is Crazy

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wheres my school bag?” Donghae ran across one end of the apartment looking for his school bag. It was another bad start to a day for Donghae. Two bad days in a row, isn’t this some kind of sign that he shouldn’t be here? “In the bed room walk- in- wardrobe, on the left side which is your side,” Jessica yelled from the kitchen. 

 

Thanks to his wife he manage to find his school bag, but then he realize he is missing something else. “Jess, where are my notes?” Donghae yelled. Those notes are his notes he took the day before, well he tried to take. The information he understood.

“In your school bag!” Jessica replied once again. Donghae thought the girl was crazy but when he checked his notes, it was there. Somehow his notes manage to escape his study desk and into his bag while he tried to sleep last night. “How in the world did my notes ended up in my bag?” Donghae asked as he walking into the kitchen with a rush. “This morning I saw your notes and I translated it to Korean characters so you can understand and then placed it in your bag,” Jessica explained.

Donghae took another look of his notes by taking it out of his bag, she was right. For each page of notes there was another page attached to it with Korean characters written on it, making his studying easier. Jessica is truly the best for this, must of taken the girl hours to translate. “Also I made you lunch, but if you do want to buy your food theres a piece of paper in there on what to say, in Korean and English. Also money, notes and coins if you want to buy something from the bending machine,” Jessica explained handing Donghae a brown paper bag.

It did enlightened Donghae’s heart that Jessica cared for him, he could literally eat so much with the amount she gave her. Even though Jessica is an ice princess, in Donghae’s eyes she will always be the conversed person no one ever sees. “Thank you Jessica and-“

“Save the thanks for later, you’re going to be late for school! Luckily my lectures don’t start for another 2 hours,” Jessica pushed the boy out of the house. She gave him a smile and a wave before shutting the door. 

 

When Donghae woke up to Jessica’s high pitch screaming to wake up, he knew that his day was going to just as bad as the day before. Jessica manage to fix it without knowing the impact she made on him. If only Jessica knew.

 

Instead of walking to school with a damp of sadness and ongoing thoughts running in his head. Donghae was so happy that he pretty much skipped to school not caring the fact that he is late or he looks like an absolute lunatic on acid that just escaped the mental hospital.

But that doesn’t matter. Donghae was in love, and the impression Jessica made on him just increase the love more. 

 

—-

 

It was an engineer design class, so most of Donghae’s classmates were guys. Almost every guy in the school gathered around the front gate after class when they saw a pretty female waiting by the gate. Donghae isn’t the type to cause a scene, or put his nose in people’s business so a crowed as big as this was something Donghae could easily ignore. Plus he knew that he wouldn’t understand it because it was probably english. So Donghae ignored the crowded boys and went the opposite direction to go home. 

 

He actually had a good friend, he became flexible and sat with the old Korean man that were in his class. Donghae learnt that they were actually cool. Donghae had a pretty good day, he learnt great things and his learning became easier because of Jessica's translation. 

 

“Ya oppa!” A familiar voice yelled from afar. Donghae turned around to find the crowd making a pathway where Jessica appeared from the center. Like the cute girl she is, she ran to her oppa and gave crashed her body against his, wrapping his arms around him. The male could see that his wife seems a bit scared of the over crowding, “Can we leave, your classmates are creepily weird,” Jessica suggested as Donghae took one look at the road full of boys. He nodded and together with Jessica still hugging her husband they walked away. 

 

Instead of going home Jessica directed Donghae to a cafe near by. “So why are we here?” Donghae asked in confusion as they took a seat in a booth at the back corner of the cute cafe. “I don’t know it’s getting colder so I think we should get something warm?” Since Donghae arrived in San Fransisco the temperature has dropped down, getting colder and colder each day. Jessica explains that the next few months are going to be cold and wet, and cafe’s is going to be their second home.

“Then why did you appear at my school?” Donghae continued to bombard the girl with some more questions. Jessica shrugged, “Remember I said yesterday I will take you out, so I guess here we are. Also, I didn’t get to cook dinner because my lecture went on longer then I thought so I didn’t get to buy more grocery. We can eat out,” Jessica smiled as their order came along. 

 

“So what are we doing then? Are we going to the Holly Wood sign? Beach?” Oh how hopeless her husband was. How coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter