Wedding and Honeymoon

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In two weeks everyone got the news that the new Mrs Lee is Jessica Jung and the new heir of the Jung cooperation is Lee Donghae. Lee Donghae who was once a guy who cleaned the floor and acted as a family driver is now going to be married to his master. 400 visitors took their seat in the largest, yet most beautiful Christian Church in Seoul. However, not one of these visitors know that this marriage is just a phony act. Some of these invited guest are from the Lee side, Donghae’s relatives which were invited to make the marriage look more legit. The rest of the population are business partners of Mr Jung who have come to see the social event of the year with their families.

“Hey are you done?” Su Bin, Jessica’s wealthy father walked into the room his daughter was preparing herself in. “Yeah, I’m just waiting for the call to go,” Jessica responded. She turned around shocking her father, as usual the ice princess looked beautiful. Though, in a wedding dress she looked exceptionally breath taking. “Jessica,” Su Bin sat with his daughter on a couch that was in the hotel room. “I’m very sad about today.”

“Dad, you know it’s fake,” Jessica chuckled placing her head on her father shoulder.

“I know,” Su Bin assured, “I’m sad because I have to see you in a dress like this at an early age.” Jessica has always been ‘daddy’s princess’ to let off his only child that he loves most, Su Bin surly hated it. Jessica is going to be out of his care again, just winning her back from Ren Jessica is going to be looked after by another man. Even though it’s all fake, still, Donghae still has the responsibility to look after Jessica and treat her as a wife for the next year. Su Bin loves his daughter very much, and is willing to do anything for her. Ever since Jessica was born, her father has given her nothing but the best, with good intensions Su Bin wanted to raise Jessica in the best way possible. He wants her to have a great future and that is why getting married early is something he is against with. The only reason why he agree to such thing is because it’s all fake.

“Princess, remember your promise that you made with me when you were a child?”

“Dad I will always keep to that promise,”

“But say it to me again,” Su Bin hasn’t resided that promise Jessica made with her father in years. He only wants to hear it once out of to make sure she remembers and understands the promise. “I promise to finish my studies first before marriage,” Jessica resided while placing her hand to her heart. Su Bin was satisfied, but not satisfied enough. “Make me another promise apart from that one,”

Not only did the father love his daughter, but the daughter loves her father just as much. Compared to her mother, she had more of a relationship with her father. She loved how he was a man that did everything he can do to give the best for his family. This was something Jessica adored so much, as her father worked for her living, and not for his own satisfaction. “I’ll do anything,” with Jessica’s words, she meant every words that came out of .

“Promise me you won’t have any loving relationships with anyone, not until you finish college,” Jessica nodded. It was a fair call, being with Ren she was forced to be pushed from her family, and she knew after coming back to him he doesn’t want anything to separate her from him again. “I promise.”

“I’m being serious Jessica, I want you to be with someone your trust and I too trust them. Even though Donghae is someone I trust very much, I don’t want you to be in a relationship with him. I want you to finish your college and then you can get married. Ren was someone that manipulated you, I know he knows that I hated him so that’s why he took you away from me and I don’t want that happening again.”

“It’s not going to happen again dad,” Jessica whispered, “I promise.” It was in no intensions of Jessica to date again, let alone someone like Donghae. Just getting out of a relationship she is willing to accept the promise so she can concentrate on her school again.

The loving father and daughter moment was ruined when Yun Seo Jessica’s mother walked in calling Jessica to her car that will deliver her to her wedding. Jessica felt neutral, she wasn’t excited nor nervous. Maybe because she has no feelings for Donghae, she was excited to plan the wedding but now the day has come and her feeling was neutral.

---

Donghae was spoken by Su Bin before the night before the wedding. He made a promise about how he is prohibited to date his fake wife. Donghae never intended to date the girl, maybe when he was young but now they have grown and affections have changed. Still Donghae cannot get over the second girl to enter his life, Sun.

Little did he know Sun invited herself to the wedding, she sat herself at the back but Donghae was still seen standing at the front of the church supposedly waiting for his wife. Sun deeply wished that somehow Donghae is not the groom of Jessica. All clues match up to Donghae being the married one, and the last clue was when the undying wedding song came on. Jessica appeared by her father’s side who helped her walked down the aisle.

When Jessica entered, it was the wedding she always dreamed of. It was so beautiful it felt like she was still dreaming but she was woken when Ren wasn’t the one waiting for her at the end of the aisle it was Donghae. She knew that this is not a dream its reality.  Slowly she walked down the rhythm of the infamous wedding song. Her guest stood smiling at her, admiring her beauty. She continued to walk down the beautiful decorated antic church. The colours of white and Tiffany blue spread throughout the church making the marvel features of the church stand out more.

It was everything Jessica could ask for her wedding. But it was all an act, each cent towards this ceremony was an advantage for Donghae to get a visa for the states. If a friend needed help would you go to this extent to help th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter