Chapter 8~

Behind Those Eyes~
You immediately turn and pull SeHun with you walking away.

"Cho Hee baby!" ChanYeol shouted

"Aish shhh!!!" XiuMin hush ChanYeol

"Mianhe" ChanYeol rub his back of the head.

"Ah annyeong, LuHan-shi right?" XiuMin greeted LuHan who was akwardly standing there looking at you walking away with SeHun

"Ne annyeong XiuMin-shi, ChanYeol-shi." LuHan greeted back

"Ayyy just call us hyung will do." ChanYeol waved

"Ah ne, XiuMin hyung, ChanYeol hyung." LuHan greeted.

"So watcha doing here?" ChanYeol ask. *Smack* "Ow hyung! Whats that for?!" ChanYeol rub the back of his head where XiuMin just hit.

"Yah pabo, isn't it obvious that he is here to buy groceries?" XiuMin said

"Oh ya! Haha" ChanYeol laugh goofily.

LuHan chuckled at the sight.

"Wanna join us for dinner?" XiuMin ask, LuHan's eyes sparkled

"Is ok, I don't want you all to trouble." LuHan said politely.

"Nah is not troublesome." XiuMin said waving his hand.

"Ne, is just adding one more pair of chopstick." ChanYeol continued

"Oh ok, thank for the invitation." LuHan smiled.

"Come on lets shop for groceries!" ChanYeol put his hands on both of their shoulder.

 

On the other hand

 

"Yah yah Cho Hee where you dragging me to? He is not chasing after us!" SeHun said trying to stop you from dragging him. You suddenly stop in your track causing SeHun to bang into you. You almost fall but luckily SeHun caught you in time. "Yah next time befor you stop can you give me a singal." SeHun said steadying you.

"Hehe thank." You rub the back of your neck.

"You know you can't always escape from LuHan, since he live near us and he is our classmate which is also your seatmate." SeHun said

"B..bwo?! He live near us?!" You thought you heard wrongly of what SeHun said.

"What? Don't you know?" SeHun ask. You weny blank. "Earth to Cho Hee" SeHun wave his hand infront of you.

"Just lets go and get the things we need." You said

"Psh...fine..." SeHun rolled his eyes

Both of you done getting the things and went to look for ChanYeol and XiuMin.

"Baozi!" You saw XiuMin and hook your hand to his arm. "What you got?" You look into his trolley and saw is full of snacks. "Umma not gonna be please with all this~" You sang

"If money is paid there's nothing he can do." XiuMin said sticking out his tongue.

"Naughty baozi. Oh where's ChanYeol oppa?" You ask.

"Here..." ChanYeol whisper into your ear from behind.

"Holy cheeseballs!" You screamed and ran behind XiuMin and SeHun.

"Yah Park ChanYeol! Are you trying to scare the hell out of her!" XiuMin scolded ChanYeol, while SeHun trying to calm you down who is shivering.

Everybody know if XiuMin call others by their full name, he is serious, nobody like the serious XiuMin. Guilt wash ober ChanYeol's face as he went to apologise to you, " Cho Hee baby, I'm so sorry!", "i..is okay" You smiled, getting back your composure. You really scared of this kind of things, horror movies, dolls, etcetc. Don't think you look cold and tough on the outside you wouldn't scared of anything, everybody have their weakness and yours is yup scary things. Lets see when did you start scared of these kind of things..hmmm...yup when you were 5 years old, your oppa was watching child's play in the middle of the night and you who just wake up in the middle of the night and is curious what your oppa is watching so you joined him even though he told you is scary you were to stuborn to listen. And you have nightmare for 1 month and you need your oppa to sleep with you.

"If she gets nightmare tonight, you will get it!" XiuMin scolded, ChanYeol hang his head low.

"Oppa gwenchana." You smiled asuring XiuMin. "ChanYeol oppa just forgot about it."

"Ok...jinjja gwenchana?" XiuMin ask concering

"Ne." You smiled. "What is he still doing here?!" You ask them when you saw LuHan standing there. *Shoot he ain't just saw what happen! Yup he did* you facepalm

"Oh we invited him for dinner." XiuMin said smiling at LuHan

"Bwo?! Oppa!!!" You groaned.

"Cho Hee." XiuMin said abit more sternly.

"Aish...fine!" You don't like to disobey XiuMin when he is stern.

After paying the things, all of you walk back. SeHun and your oppas chit chat with LuHan along the way, you just quietly walk with them.