Chapter 2~

Behind Those Eyes~

Finally the 3 of you reach school, BaekHyun walk the different direction from the both of you as his class is at the other side from your class. You and Tao walk to the lockers which is just beside each other, as you open your locker, you found a purple letter inside without even looking at it, you crashed it and throw into the bin.

"Yah, you know you are quite mean." Tao said as he look at the letter inside the bin.

"whatever, nobody tell him to write." You coldly reply as you take the books that you needed for class.

"Aigoo poor guy, writing to the bin everyday." He smirked.

"Whatever" You close your locker and head to the classroom with Tao behind you. You went to your seat which is at the back nearest to the window, you does not like to seat at the front and you like to look outside the window when the lesson is boring, beside is good for the eyes isnt it?

"Good morning class welcome back to school. Does everybody have a good rest?" Mr Chen ask with his usual sweet smile.

"Neh" the class greet with the girls fangirling over him. Mr Chen is very popular in school because of his friendly character and he is quite young to be a teacher though he is only 21 years old which is older than you by 4 years old. And also henis a friend son of Tao's appa but nobody in school knows that, he is like another oppa to you.

"Oh  and here a great news we have a new transfer student"

You didnt bother and just look outside the window.

"LuHan-shi come in and greet the class"

As he walk in, the girls squealed

"Omo kyeopta!"

"Omg so handsome!"

"My Tao oppa more handsome"

"Annyeonghasaeyo I'm LuHan, hope we can get along well" he introduce himself and the girls was totally in fangirling mode. He was looking around the class, and he saw you looking outside the window *wow she is pretty*

"Neh neh neh Luhan-shi is cute arraso, quiet down other classes is having lesson. LuHan-shi you can sit in any empty seats" LuHan nodded, the girls kept calling him to sit beside them. As you contine to look outside the window, you heard someone pull the chair beside you, you look to the right and saw LuHan standing there.

"Erm can i sit here?" He ask shyly

You didnt bother to reply him and just nod your head. The others was totally upset that LuHan was sitting beside you and all of them was talking and looking at the both of you.

"Aish why LuHan oppa sit beside her?"

"Why did that dude sit beside my Cho Hee, I wanna sit there"

"Aigoo how to talk to LuHan oppa like that"

"So jealous of her"

"Wow he sit beside her? So brave of him"

"My Cho Hee, my ice princess"

You were so annoyed you bang the table, making everybody jump, you shot your cold glares and everybody fall into silent.

*Thats my girl* Tao smirked

*Her eyes are scary, shall get to know her more*

"Erm...ok class see you all later wait for the next teacher don walk out of class"Mr Chen said before awkwardly walk out of the class.

"Erm...hi, I'm LuHan"

"..."

"Guess you know already so what's your name?" LuHan smiled weakly.

"..."

To be honest you do find him quite cute and handsome and you really feel bad for being so impolite to a new student.

"Cho Hee" you said as you continue looking outside the window

LuHan was shock, "Neh? Ah~Cho Hee. What a beautiful name" *she finally speak*

During lesson, LuHan would often have side peek at you and try talking to you.

But you didnt bother and he doesnt seem to give up, no matter how many times you give him cold glares.

"Ring!" lunch break

"Erm are you going to eat?" LuHan rub the back of his neck

You pluck in your earpiece and lay your head on the table

"Hey LuHan, I'm Tao, wanna join us for lunch? We cam gove you a tour around the if have time." Tao and his friends went to ask LuHan trying to make friend.

"Yeah sure thanks"

*Aish he so annoying*

Tao, LuHan and his friends went to the rooftop after buying their lunch.

"So why did you transfer to this school?" Tao started the conversation while munching on his hamburger.

"I actually is studying at Singapore but my parents was transfer here to work and my house is quite near here."

"Oh...you say your house is near here, where?"

"Just a few blocks down the road"

"Jinjja? It seems like we live near each other."

"Jinjja?"

"Ya"

"Wow..erm...I want ask you guys something." LuHan soften his voice looking at his sandwich.

"Sure what is it?" YoSeop ask with his mouth full

"Aish finish the food in your mouth before you talk!" MinHyuk flicked his forehead

"Owww!" YoSeop rubbing his forehead bending his body down.

Tao chuckle "Don mind them, so what is it?"

"Neh...what is Cho Hee like?" LuHan face was in shade of bright red.

"Why you ask?" Tao eye him

"Huh...erm...just curious, I been asking her but she doesnt reply, she only told me her name."

"Oh love at first sight ey~" YoSeop tease

"Huh! Ani ani" LuHan face was burning even his ears are red.

:Aigoo no need to lie see how red is your face and ear." MinHyuk laughing at the shy boy.

Tao's heart stop, "She isnt someone you can be close with easily." *Another rival*

"Neh she is an antisocial, she doesnt talk with anyone." YoSeop said as he finish his food

"She is the well-known ice princess in this school, every guys like her, many of them confess to her, wrote love letters but all was ignored" MinHyuk explained

"Her eyes is what make somme people scared of her. Woooo her icy cold eyes" YoSeop shakes his body

"Oh~" LuHan answered trying to arange every info he got.

"Ring!"

"Aish lunch break is over...boring lesson again..." MinHyuk mumble as they get up, going to class.

 

 

Author's note:

Hi! Sorry for the mia was busy preparing for prelims and N-levels. Stressed! SO hard to write the starting of the story...sorry if it is not good. Do comment and give suggestion!!!^^