Chapter 15~

Behind Those Eyes~

You were standing infront of your closet, looking through the clothes you have. You are having trouble deciding what to wear. Yesterday night LuHan texted you saying "Hey:) are you free tomorrow? Wanna catch a movie?^_^" of course you would agree but now you are extremely nervous, it was your first time having a date! Somemore with a prince charming, isn't that every girls's dream?

"Hey kiddo, why haven't you change? is almost time." BaekHyun was thinking whats taking you long, so he came to have a look..

"Oppa I don't know what to wear." You pout.

"Aigoo, is your first time, I see. Let the fashionista help you."

"Gomawo oppa! Oppa jjiang!"

BaekHyun picked a sky blue dress that reach just above your knee and a black cardigan with a pair of flora design flats.

"Perfect! My beautiful baby. Good job Baek!" BaekHyun compliment himself and gave himself a pat on his shoulder. You chuckled at his action. Just in time the door bell ring, you grab your bag and your phone. You stand on your tippy toes and gave a peck on BaekHyun's cheek.

"Annyeong oppa!" you waved to him.

"Have fun!"

You went to the living room and saw Kris "lecturing" LuHan.

"Let me warn you young man, if anything happen to my baby, you will not see the next daylight." LuHan gulp.

"Kris oppa! What are you doing?!" You stand in between them.

"Nothing. Just some warning" He shrugged.

"Kris oppa, I will be fine. LuHan is here with me, nothing will happen."

"Yup because LuHan is with you, the more I need to say. Let me continue. If-"

"Kris oppa!" You half yelled.

"Geez ok ok fine. Wonder where you get that genes from? Have fun alright. LuHan, take care of this babo of mine."

"Ne hyung. I will." LuHan grab your hand and interwined them with his, leading you out of your house. You can feel all the blood rushing to your face.

"Aigoo you are so cute when blushing." LuHan pinched your cheeks.That is definately not helping.

"LuHan!" You turn away, didn't want him to see how red your face are.

"Oppa."

"LuHan oppa." You said softly.

"Thats more like it." You look at him and saw how hot he is. A simple white v-neck tee with black leather jacket and black jeans, even though is simple however it look perfect on him.

"Like what you see?"

"H-huh? A-aniyo I mean ne" You nervously rub your hands behind your back and blushed.

"Just kidding, come on." He walk you to his car that was park outside your house.

 

At cinema

"Hey what show you wanna watch?" LuHan asked looking at the shows avaliable on screen.

"Heol..."tapping your chin while thinking which show to watch."The Amazing Spiderman 2!" You grinned wildly at him, unknowingly grabbing onto his arms swinging back and fro like a child using aegyo to get what they want.(I duno how to describe this part but I hope you guys understand what I'm tying to say><) LuHan smiled, the point when you grab onto his arm, he can feel warmth spreading across his chest "arraso" patting your head. At that moment, you realise you are grabbing his arm, you immediatly let go, blushing like mad. LuHan chuckled*kyeopta*

LuHan paid for the tickets and you wanted to pay for the snacks but of course LuHan doesn't let you pay. But as stubborn as you are, you insisted of paying not until LuHan threathen you with "If you pay, I'm gonna piggyback you all the way to your room." and surprisingly, you listened to him.

"Aigoo your girlfriend is so cute." the cashier said, making you blushed *omg how many times did I blushed today! My face feel like exploding already!*

"Yeah she is. Thank you." LuHan chuckled seeing you blushing to a darker shade of red if that is even still possible.

You were so focus on the movie and LuHan? Lets say is 50-50, he always took glances of you now and then. That made you wonder does LuHan even watching the movie. At one part Mary Jane died your tears automaticly flow down your cheeks. *Aigoo babo* LuHan make you lean on his shoulder and gently wipe off the tears. You wish that time can stop at this moment, the feeling of leaning on LuHan's broad shoulder just simply make you feel so right that you can't find words to describe it. LuHan put his hand on top of yours.

"Aigoo your hands are freezing! You should tell me that you are cold." LuHan whispered

"Gwenchana." But you felt a jacket covering your body and you look to your side. LuHan took off his jacket and placed it onto your body.

After the movie, both of you went to a nearby cafe to eat. You are still wearing LuHan's jacket and his jacket is a bit big for you, you cant even see your hands. A couple walk pass and you heard them saying, "Omo they are so cute! The girl waring that big jacket looks cute." You blushed hearing that. LuHan chuckled, folding up the sleeves so your hands can be seen. "Cute. You should wear this 24/7." LuHan said patting your head. A smile crept to your face, *I like this jacket. So comfy!* Both of you seat near the window, you ordered latte and LuHan ordered americano.

"LuHan oppa where are we going next?" You asked while sipping on your latte.

"Secret." LuHan wink.

A blush crept up to your face*No matter how many times I see, is still so charming!* "Bad oppa" you muttered under your breath, LuHan chuckled. LuHan grab your hand and walk hand-in-hand, you have no idea where he is taking you. "LuHan oppa where are we going?" You tug his hand.

"You'll see soon. Trust oppa ne?" LuHan smiled, you stared at his face, as the moonlight shine onto his face, showing clearly his sparkly doe eyes, his features shine under the moonlight like an angel.

"We're here!" LuHan said, you are at Han River.

"Why are we here?" You asked

"Look up" LuHan said pointing to the sky.

"Wow~beautiful" the sky is full of stars

"Just like you."

"H-huh?" You swear your face is blushing like mad. LuHan's hand make its way to your face, gently pshing your face to face him. You are looking into his eyes and you could melt at this very moment.

"I've been waiting to tell you this but I was so afraid that the answer is not what I want to hear. But after spending this period of time with you, I know one thing. I don't like you." Your eyes were as wide as D.O and were b with tears. You were so hurt that LuHan does not feel the same as you do to him. The moment when he said he does not like you, your world is like crushing down on you. Tears were rolling down your cheeks.

"Hey hey hey dont cry" You were looking at your feet, LuHan gently lifted your chin."Aigoo, how could I tell you that I don't like you but I love you if you are crying. Hmmm?"

"Y-you l-love me?"

"Of course babo." LuHan wipe away the tears on your face but it kept flowing. "Aigoo stop crying." LuHan chuckled, you hug him tightly.

"You...scared me." You said in between sobs. LuHan chuckled and patted your head.

"But why you love me?" You pulled away from the hug so you were able to look at him.

"Because behind those eyes of yours, is someone I love and wanted to be love. A fragile bubbly girl that I want to protect and love for the rest of my life." You were awestruck by what LuKan said. You can see from his eyes that what he said is from his heart, you were so touched.

"So am I honoured to have you as my girlfriend?"

"Y-yes" LuHan smiled and slowly lean in, lips on lips. A passionate kiss full of love.

What both didn't know was that, someone is watching them..."I'm back Byun Cho Hee..."

 

A long chap~hope you guys like it. I dont rly know how to write tis chap as imma y free and single lol. yeah so pardon me if tis date nt as interesting as it shld be. Anw sry for the long wait, firstly, I have no idea how tis date shld b and i'm racking my brain juice to think of this. secondly, my o level chi just over nt long ago, so i was having chi intensive(i almost died! two whole week plainly chi. god just kill me!) even though is over but prelim is coming so yeah. and i hav a feeling tat i have to retake my chi o level...i hope u guys like this chap^_^. last but nt least comment^^