Chapter 7~

Behind Those Eyes~

"Umma what are we eating for dinner?!" You ask D.O as you backhug him and swing from side to side.

"Are you that hungry?" D.O ask

"Ne! Very hungry!" You show your puppy eyes.

"Okay lets see what we have." D.O said as he make his way to the kitchen. As he open the fridge, there was barely anything to eat. "I think we have some groceries shopping to do." D.O said

"Aish, ne, lets go." You said as you grab your wallet that is on the table.

"Count me out." D.O said

"Wae?!" You whine.

"I don't feel like going out, you can ask the rest." D.O said as he flip through the magazine.

"...lazy umma!" You said and went to find the rest of your oppa.

"SuHo oppa and Kris oppa can you go groceries shopping with me?" You ask

"We love to but we have tons of homeworks to finish. Mianhe Cho Hee baby." SuHo said with an apologising look.

"Ne, is okay I go find the rest, hwaiting!" You close their room door and went to look for Lay oppa and Kai oppa, but they are not in their room, *maybe they went out*. You saw XiuMIn oppa was about to enter his room, "Baozi!" You jump onto his back.

"Yah yah yah! You scare the hell out of me!" XiuMin scolded, you stick your tongue lout at him. "Aigoo, you this big baby what you want?" XiuMin ask shaking his head.

"Go groceries shopping! The fridge is empty, umma is lazy to go out, SuHo oppa and Kris oppa have homeworks to do, Kai oppa and Lay oppa is nowhere to be found." You explain.

"Ah I see, okay but I think both of us can't carry all those groceries back, since we have 9 wolves here." XiuMin said.

"Yah, I not a wolf!!!" You whine.

"Who say you are not, your appetite is almost the same as us."

"...-_-fine"

"Kaja lets find the rest." XiuMin said as he piggyback you and went to SeHun's and ChanYeol's room.

"ChanYeol oppa! SeHunnie!" Both of them were startled, ChanYeol choke on his water while SeHun fell off from his bed. You burst out laughing at the two of them.

"Yah!" They chrous.

"What you want?" SeHun ask looking annoyed.

"Hahahaha I hahahaha want to hahaha ask hahaha" You can't stop laughing.

"Hyung can you say on her behalf, it takes forever for her to finish what she want to say." SeHun told XiuMin, XiuMin just chuckled.

"She is trying to say if you guys wanna go groceries shopping with us." XiuMin said.

"Yup" You said when you finally stop laughing and whipping the tears off your eyes.

"I fine with it." ChanYeol said

"Same here."SeHun said

"Yay kaja!" You excitedly ran out, the rest of them shakes their head and went out after grabbing their wallets.

 

-At the supermarket-

 "Wa, what to buy?" You ask excitedly looking at all the food pushing the trolley.

"By the way Cho Hee baby why didn't you ask BaekHyun to go with us?" ChanYeol ask

"OMO! I totally forgot about oppa!!!!!!!!!" You scream

"Aish lower down your volume!" SeHun said covering your mouth, everybody was looking at all of you. You bite his fingers. "Ouch!" SeHun glare at you and you glare back at him.

"Aigoo this 2 maknes" ChanYeol said ruffling both of your head. Both of you as if on cue glare at him.

"Woah woah woah chill chill." ChanYeol put up his hand in surrender.

"Aigoo what to buy for oppa...?" You said, you were thinking of buying something for forgetting him.

"Cho Hee?" Someone call you from behind, you turn to look at who is it and you were shock.

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Since there is so many silent readers and i duno whether any of you wan tis story to continue, so I shall just continue with the story.