Chapter 24~

Behind Those Eyes~

"LuHan...LuHan...LuHan...my dear LuHan. This wouldn't happen if you just stick to the plan instead of develop feelings for her. What so great about her anyway? I don't understand. Please enlighten me." She said as she slapped LuHan. LuHan was tied to a chair, he was beaten badly. Bruised eye, dry blood trail from his temple and the side of his mouth. After he broke up with you, he was knock out when heading home and brought to a empty room. There is no window, nothing but a door.

"Everything is great about her." LuHan spat.

"Ha. Great my . I'm more beautiful than her. Why everybody only look at her? Everything is about Byun ChoHee! But all this will end today." She laughed.

"What you gonna do?! Don't you dare touch her!" LuHan shout.

"You'll see later." She said before leaving the room.

" this. ChoHee please be safe." LuHan struggled against the rope but it was no use.

 

 

It have been weeks and LuHan still didn't come to school. To say you sre not sad is a lie. You've tried texting and calling him secretly but there is no replies, calls were directed to the voice mail. You change to your workout clothes and grabbed your bag which have a set of change clothes, valuables and waterbottle.

"ChoHee baby where you going?" D.O asked as he just came out of the kitchen.

"To the dance studio. It's been a long time since i went." You said while wearing your shoe.

"Wait for me. I go change." SeHun said.

"No, you don't have to accompany me. I can go myself."

"But-"

"No but. Look, I'll be back in 4 hours. Nothing will happen to me. Okay?"

"Aish alright." SeHun grumbled as he ploped himself onto the sofa and continue playing his game.

"Text me when reached. Call me if anything happen." BaekHyun kissed your forehead.

"Neh. Bye oppas." You waved and went out.

The studio is very near just a 10 to 15mins walk. Many things have been stressing you out. You thought i would be a great time to let out these stress.

 

"Oh god. I should start to keep fit." You plop onto the floor lying on your back as the music stop. "Hmmm I should probably head home." You mumbled as you saw the clock. As you were packing your stuff, your phone beeped, meaning there's a message. You looked at your phone, it was from an unknown number. And is a picture, you open the picture. Your eyes widened and you paled, "LuHan." The picture was a image of LuHan being tied to a chair and was beaten so badly that you almost could not recognised him. Soon after, your phone rang, it was from the unknown number. You immediately answered the call. "Who are you? What did you do to LuHan!" You shout into the phone. The person chuckled on the other end.

"Don't I get a hello? Byun ChoHee."

"Who are you?!" You spat.

"Oh my. You forgotten me? I'm hurt." The person said sarcastically. You were silent for a moment.

"No. It can't be...no." Your insides constricting in fear.

"I guess you remembered huh. Long time no see. Do you like my present for you? The doll is your future." The person laughed.

"Christine."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Uh-oh Christine is back! Time check now is 4.08am gosh I didn't know is this late alreadyO.O How u guys like the story so far? Comment yeah^-^ night my belove readers~~~zzz ohoh the way baekhyun threw his first pitched today is flawless! So handsome! His fingers is still so beautiful I'm really jelly-3-